Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/11/2003 6:34:46 AM EDT
OK,this is(as you should know)all in good humor,so here it goes........

Government declares all guns are illegal in the hands of privete citizens and begins nationwide door-to-door confication of ALL firearms.ALL reistance will be delt with by use of deadly force.The cops are the ones who are given the job and are coming for you.You WILL die if you resist.(for what ever reason,you chose to fight)
......you standoff with cops and actually kill 20 or so of them before you are finally picked off.

This is not a isolated incident as gunowners nationwide start to resist,killing those who are "just doing thier job"

Question becomes:How many(cops)have to die before they refuse to comply with the law in order to stay alive?Don't you think they would be kinda hesitant to try to disarm another gunowner and keep losing a significant amount of thier buddies?

This is all in good internet fun as I do not condone the killing of LEO.So no IBTL please.

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:44:17 AM EDT
First, I think a bunch of LEA's will be on OUR side and won't enforce the new law but will side with us instead. Second, group tatics will be more effective then single person tatics so it's in our best interest to ban together, even have all of us move to the same state, inorder to have a collective front in this new "war" on gun owners. Even if you only got a group of 20 or 30 gun owners together it would be much harder for LEO's that tried to enforce the gun ban to be sucessful in their attempts. The next thought is that if I'm already a criminal in the eyes of the law because I'm a gun owner why should I obey any other laws? Why not take out a bank or two and get some cash, why pay for gas anymore, just fill up and drive out. Why let anyone stand in my way, I'm already on the "government hit list" so why not go out with a "bang". IF,and it's a BIG IF, the government did get around to a total gun ban, without doing it slowly over a period of years, this country would fall into total anarchy. Why follow any laws if you're already a criminal?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:45:11 AM EDT
The first time they went after somone with skill and a fortified position, they would seriously rethink what they're doing. In the past, they have been lucky to find individuals or families who were not very skilled or prepared i.e.: the Weaver family, the group at Waco, etc. The first time they run into an individual or group of individuals who have extensive training and know what the hell they're doing, there will be MANY dead cops which will force them to either refuse further orders or to become even more ruthless.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:49:56 AM EDT
good point,and I hope you are right TN Frank.but that's not an answer to the question. I don't wanna rob a bank,steal gas,or anything like that.I would only wanna defend myself against those coming to take away my right to defend myself like most here would.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:51:40 AM EDT
Trust me, most LEO's have NO interest in getting their ass shot off trying to enforce a law that they despise. Yes, there are some LEO's who are stupid and are anti-2nd Ammendment. But most of the ones I work with (I'm not an LEO) are 2nd Ammendment supporters and say that if things ever get that bad, the last thing they'd be doing is coming for my guns (which is good, because they have to fight me for them). Most of the military guys I know feel the same way about this issue if they were ever ordered to. Still... Waco and Ruby Ridge DID in fact happen. So who really knows?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:52:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: The next thought is that if I'm already a criminal in the eyes of the law because I'm a gun owner why should I obey any other laws? Why not take out a bank or two and get some cash, why pay for gas anymore, just fill up and drive out.
View Quote
Because becoming a THIEF is different than civil disobedience of an un-Constitutional law. No, you lost me there.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:55:26 AM EDT
They'll take down the large groups first, i.e. Michigan Militia. If things get a little to hot than the NG will be brought in. After that everyone else will fall in line.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:56:36 AM EDT
It is not done that way. There will be no killing, no searches, no violence. They will chicken shit you to death! Here how it was done in New York City. Forty years ago they started giving out Rifle/ Shotgun permits. No background check, only a few dollars, everyone went along. As time passed they started charging more and breaking balls but it was already established, you needed a permit and everyone went along. Then they banned assault weapons for everyone, including cop's. There was no door breaking. They sent you a letter. You could turn in the gun, sell it out of the city or remove it from the city. You only had to return the paper. No visit unless you did not mail in the paper. Even when the cop's did visit there was no swat, no searches, just fill out this paper or turn in the gun. Guess what! Most people complied and those who did not will die or move away in ten to twenty years and their family will turn in the gun. Presto! Assault weapons in the hands of honest citizens gone. No shooting, no searches, no killing, no violence. IT WILL BE DONE INCREMENTALLY. MIKE.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:57:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Cypher214: The first time they went after somone with skill and a fortified position, they would seriously rethink what they're doing. In the past, they have been lucky to find individuals or families who were not very skilled or prepared i.e.: the Weaver family, the group at Waco, etc. The first time they run into an individual or group of individuals who have extensive training and know what the hell they're doing, there will be MANY dead cops which will force them to either refuse further orders or to become even more ruthless.
View Quote
EXELLENT!!!! things escalate....cops are using APC's to break defenses of fortified gunowners.Gunowners respond with Molitof coctails(sic)burning out the APC's.1st,2nd,and 3rd responders are getting "sniped" en route to calls EVERYwhere further depleting thier already dwindling manpower spreading thier foces even thinner dealing with all the "snipers". Question remains the same.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:01:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mike103: It is not done that way. There will be no killing, no searches, no violence. They will chicken shit you to death! Here how it was done in New York City. Forty years ago they started giving out Rifle/ Shotgun permits. No background check, only a few dollars, everyone went along. As time passed they started charging more and breaking balls but it was already established, you needed a permit and everyone went along. Then they banned assault weapons for everyone, including cop's. There was no door breaking. They sent you a letter. You could turn in the gun, sell it out of the city or remove it from the city. You only had to return the paper. No visit unless you did not mail in the paper. Even when the cop's did visit there was no swat, no searches, just fill out this paper or turn in the gun. Guess what! Most people complied and those who did not will die or move away in ten to twenty years and their family will turn in the gun. Presto! Assault weapons in the hands of honest citizens gone. No shooting, no searches, no killing, no violence. IT WILL BE DONE INCREMENTALLY. MIKE.
View Quote
Yeah you are 100% correct..... but this MY thread(lol) cops are coming for your guns here.do something.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:04:32 AM EDT
I know I'd have at least one police officer on my crew.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:09:36 AM EDT
First, I think a bunch of LEA's will be on OUR side and won't enforce the new law
View Quote
Do not count on that, they will want the elite status of being allowed arms and will all go GESTAPO on us, take my word for it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:11:03 AM EDT
Where I live, most police are fairly sensible, and would know better than to try and enforce gun confiscation. Those with less sense would all be dead in a matter of hours if not minutes. Simple logistics. I'm more concerned with the army and national guard being employed for gun confiscation. They're better armed and trained in combat, and possibly more likely to follow bad orders.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:11:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By cyanide:
First, I think a bunch of LEA's will be on OUR side and won't enforce the new law
View Quote
Do not count on that, they will want the elite status of being allowed arms and will all go GESTAPO on us, take my word for it.
View Quote
EXACTLY. How many do you think Cyanide?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:11:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MAC-DADDY: EXELLENT!!!! things escalate....cops are using APC's to break defenses of fortified gunowners.Gunowners respond with Molitof coctails(sic)burning out the APC's.1st,2nd,and 3rd responders are getting "sniped" en route to calls EVERYwhere further depleting thier already dwindling manpower spreading thier foces even thinner dealing with all the "snipers". Question remains the same.
View Quote
For some reason I get the feeling you've got a hard-on as you're typing this...
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:16:45 AM EDT
It would never come to that. If the cops were getting hit that hard the national guard would be brought in to either handle it or help. Most gun owners who might consider getting into a gun fight for their rights with the police would think twice when a tank pulls up out front. If the Cops started getting killed at a high rate they wouldn't refuse to work they would just change strategies, weapons or do the above.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:17:01 AM EDT
I think that there will be a germination event that will polarize the radical undecideds and show sharp divides between them and us. This event will be along the lines of a Waco or Ruby Ridge, but larger and with more JBT type activity. The key to turning an event like those into a nationally polarizing event is the presence of a very well known and well liked sympathetic voice or voices in the media. It will take this extra trusted voice to let the soccer moms and the emasculated males that 'yes, this is THAT event and it is TEOTWAWKI'. Until that event and those trusted sympathetic voices happen, we will be a signofocant minority and easily dealt with in the eyes of the ruling elite. If they come to my door to take them away...they will find an empty house as I will have relocated to a much more defensible area. I am not going to go looking for a fight, but I will defend my rights as per the oath I took in April of 1988,".....to defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic."
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:17:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HKocher:
Originally Posted By MAC-DADDY: EXELLENT!!!! things escalate....cops are using APC's to break defenses of fortified gunowners.Gunowners respond with Molitof coctails(sic)burning out the APC's.1st,2nd,and 3rd responders are getting "sniped" en route to calls EVERYwhere further depleting thier already dwindling manpower spreading thier foces even thinner dealing with all the "snipers". Question remains the same.
View Quote
For some reason I get the feeling you've got a hard-on as you're typing this...
View Quote
LOL!!!no just bored.and trying to stir the pot(and as of yet,no one has come up with an answer..right OR wrong).this is about as close to trolling as I can get(without actually trolling) The Question (remains) unanswered. NEXT!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:24:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: First, I think a bunch of LEA's will be on OUR side and won't enforce the new law but will side with us instead.
View Quote
Keep dreaming, flyboy.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:28:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By bvmjethead:
Originally Posted By TNFrank: The next thought is that if I'm already a criminal in the eyes of the law because I'm a gun owner why should I obey any other laws? Why not take out a bank or two and get some cash, why pay for gas anymore, just fill up and drive out.
View Quote
Because becoming a THIEF is different than civil disobedience of an un-Constitutional law.
View Quote
The situation should not dictate one's morals. I agree.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:29:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2003 7:33:14 AM EDT by MAC-DADDY]
Originally Posted By whywork40: It would never come to that. If the cops were getting hit that hard the national guard would be brought in to either handle it or help. Most gun owners who might consider getting into a gun fight for their rights with the police would think twice when a tank pulls up out front. If the Cops started getting killed at a high rate they wouldn't refuse to work they would just change strategies, weapons or do the above.
View Quote
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!an answer!!!!!!!!! OK...The cops,quickly being depleted of manpower call on the Governor(of your state)to deploy NG to supplament the sorely outnumbered and depleted LEO's. Nothing changes,People on both sides are being killed because the "LAW" MUST be upheld at all costs. LEO's and NG are called on(eventually) to confiscate firearms from thier own family members.Insubordination and dissention amongst the ranks runs rampant as people refuse to fire on thier faimly members.Chaos soon envelops the NG(as well as LEO's) Diehard NG & LEO remain for the task at hand. Question remains(all though PARTIALLY answered) edited to say that the Devil is TRUELY in my mind as God commands my heart.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:36:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MAC-DADDY: but this MY thread(lol) cops are coming for your guns here.do something.
View Quote
I will NOT be sitting at home waiting for them... THEY live in house's too!! Any govt employee who does not resign immediately, is the enemy. The best defense, is offense.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:37:16 AM EDT
I don't think even the NG would be happy about drawing fire from across the street while kicking in doors(or worse yet, having their houses burned down while they were deployed). The tactical problem for enforcement elements is that, assuming people didn't just lie down, they'd be in a very real sense immersed among the enemy. There'd be no target to go to. They'd be driving [b]through[/b] a gantlet of targets everywhere they went.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:38:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By whywork40: It would never come to that. If the cops were getting hit that hard the national guard would be brought in to either handle it or help.
View Quote
NG? [ROFL2] The guys who patrolled the streets of LA with empty guns? If the NG got involved, the blood would run even deeper for the gov't.
Most gun owners who might consider getting into a gun fight for their rights with the police would think twice when a tank pulls up out front.
View Quote
There aren't enough tanks in the country for this.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:40:11 AM EDT
time to loosed the old tinfoil helmet
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:45:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By FLAL1A: I don't think even the NG would be happy about drawing fire from across the street while kicking in doors(or worse yet, having their houses burned down while they were deployed). The tactical problem for enforcement elements is that, assuming people didn't just lie down, they'd be in a very real sense immersed among the enemy. There'd be no target to go to. They'd be driving [b]through[/b] a gantlet of targets everywhere they went.
View Quote
You right on the money.They wouldn't last long. When do you think they will have had enough and refuse to enforce thier own demise?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:47:00 AM EDT
i have 3 LEO's in the family.. 1 consides himself the 2nd coming of captain america..the other 2 are just guys..waiting on a 20 year pin.. 1 would follow orders..until..grazed by a bullet..and common sense suddenly is infused.. the other 2 would call game over...and go home immediately after hearing the order..
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:47:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By -Absolut-: time to loosed the old tinfoil helmet
View Quote
LOL!no tinfoil here...jus Kevlar.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:50:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By muddydog: i have 3 LEO's in the family.. 1 consides himself the 2nd coming of captain america..the other 2 are just guys..waiting on a 20 year pin.. 1 would follow orders..until..grazed by a bullet..and common sense suddenly is infused.. the other 2 would call game over...and go home immediately after hearing the order..
View Quote
That's comforting to hear. REMEMBER EVERYONE...this is just entertainment(for all of us) with a real(hypothetically speaking)question
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:50:41 AM EDT
If you live in a town you'd better be mobile or obedient, We're already just a few small steps away from civil unrest/conflict and the cities will be where folks are required to submit to the authority of the state. Then it will flow to the countryside depending on the resources available and their determination. Ie Iraq, Cambodia, Palestine, Northern Ireland, America 1777, there's no way any force, no matter how well armed can overcome an armed and determiner citizenry, short of nuclear or other wmd annihilation. What would have happened in 1930's Germany and their conquests if the people had resisted, we'd most likely not have had a world war. The resolve of the people will determine the outcome. [peep] Those comissioned to carry out the will of the gov will question their loyalty as their security to "just follow orders" becomes more tenuous. In other words it won't take too many. But then you'll have the blue helmets to work with.....
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:53:43 AM EDT
The point I was trying to make was that as a gun owner that refused to turn in your weapons you'll be on a list of people wanted by the government. As such you will no longer be able to go to work and earn a pay check. The miniute you set foot in your work place the law would be called and you'd be arested so how are you going to live. You'll need money to live. Money for food, meds, car parts, ect. How will you get it? You'll have to steal/rob to get money. Not that It'll matter, you're already a criminal because you own guns. Now do ya'll see where I'm coming from?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:53:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 8531sgt: If you live in a town you'd better be mobile or obedient, We're already just a few small steps away from civil unrest/conflict and the cities will be where folks are required to submit to the authority of the state. Then it will flow to the countryside depending on the resources available and their determination. Ie Iraq, Cambodia, Palestine, Northern Ireland, America 1777, there's no way any force, no matter how well armed can overcome an armed and determiner citizenry, short of nuclear or other wmd annihilation. What would have happened in 1930's Germany and their conquests if the people had resisted, we'd most likely not have had a world war. The resolve of the people will determine the outcome. [peep] Those comissioned to carry out the will of the gov will question their loyalty as their security to "just follow orders" becomes more tenuous. In other words it won't take too many. But then you'll have the blue helmets to work with.....
View Quote
BRAVO!!!!!!!THAT was an answer.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:59:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: The point I was trying to make was that as a gun owner that refused to turn in your weapons you'll be on a list of people wanted by the government. As such you will no longer be able to go to work and earn a pay check. The miniute you set foot in your work place the law would be called and you'd be arested so how are you going to live. You'll need money to live. Money for food, meds, car parts, ect. How will you get it? You'll have to steal/rob to get money. Not that It'll matter, you're already a criminal because you own guns. Now do ya'll see where I'm coming from?
View Quote
Yes you are correct TNFrank.This will BE your reason(I humbley assume)to fight and die because a "LAW" has ruined your life PERMANTLY unless you fight to preserve your freedom.(which HERE in this thread is being taken from you unless you STAND) STAND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:01:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2003 8:04:06 AM EDT by 8531sgt]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin: There aren't enough tanks in the country for this.
View Quote
This is what people don't realize, there anen't tanks even with 100 miles of most of America and they don't just materialize out of thin air. They've also got to have crew and the infrastructure to run em. Same goes for any occupation whether mechanized or not. Note the effectiveness & reliability of the strykers now being used in Iraq, seems like more equipment trouble with a unproven platform. Just pointing out items of consideration.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:09:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By muddydog: i have 3 LEO's in the family.. 1 consides himself the 2nd coming of captain america..the other 2 are just guys..waiting on a 20 year pin.. 1 would follow orders..until..grazed by a bullet..and common sense suddenly is infused.. the other 2 would call game over...and go home immediately after hearing the order..
View Quote
I live in a rural coastal Oregon county. Most of the cops here would do as your 2 brothers. A local Militia would be raised quickly. The Militia does have some LEO's, and Firefighters in leadership positions. We have a retired "Spook" community here, that is really quite comprehensive in it's diverse talents. For those paying attention, NOTHING is on computer, or paper. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:09:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 8531sgt:
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin: There aren't enough tanks in the country for this.
View Quote
This is what people don't realize, there anen't tanks even with 100 miles of most of America and they don't just materialize out of thin air. They've also got to have crew and the infrastructure to run em. Same goes for any occupation whether mechanized or not. Note the effectiveness & reliability of the strykers now being used in Iraq, seems like more equipment trouble with a unproven platform. Just pointing out items of consideration.
View Quote
NOBODY(government anyway)wants the general public to know what you have stated.otherwise,revolution COULD be a WINNABLE and ATTAINABLE solution to the sorry mess that we face. BTW:read Doublefeeds thread about DU for a reality check
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:27:14 AM EDT
Some of you guys really crack me up. It's ok to break the "gun ban" law and to kill LEO's that try to enforce it but for god sake, don't stoop so low as to steal anything. Give me a f*@kin' break. Can any of ya' say "RED DAWN"? Remember how they had to kill/steal to keep supplied? Do you think we'll have to do less? Sure, you say, but they were occupied by an enemy force. If they pass a total gun ban what in hell do you think we'll have here. WE'LL be occupied by an enemy force, granted the enemy will be a domestic one but doesn't the Constitutional oath say "enemies, both forgine and domestic"?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:31:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: Some of you guys really crack me up. It's ok to break the "gun ban" law and to kill LEO's that try to enforce it but for god sake, don't stoop so low as to steal anything. Give me a f*@kin' break.
View Quote
Killing and stealing from the enemy that is trying to kill or enslave you is different than killing and stealing from innocent third parties. You surprise me.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:33:22 AM EDT
I suggest that anyone interested in this topic read "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" by Matthew Bracken. It some pretty good fiction relating to this topic. I bought my copy from http://www.fredsm14stocks.com/
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:39:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2003 8:42:33 AM EDT by TNFrank]
I don't think they'll be any "innocent third parties", it'll just be US and THEM. IF you're not one of US then you must be one of THEM and that makes you an enemy. In Iraq today you're either a terrorist or you're not and if you're not then you're a target, plain and simple. If a total gun ban ever did take place we'd be forced by our own government to become "terrorists" like it or not. Just like the IRA in Ireland or the PLO in the mid-east. You either side with the government that's in power or you don't and as we've seen, if you're not FOR the government you get labled as a terrorist so that's what we'd be in the governments eyes. Also, for the government to gain popular support it will have to demonize us, do you think the public would be on the governments side if we were labled as "Patriotic Americans standing up for their Constitutional Rights."? Hell no, we'll be gun owing, terrorist scumb that needs to be wiped from the face of the planet. We'll be protraied as trying to "tear down" America instead of trying to save it from a government gone mad.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:40:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank:Second, group tatics will be more effective then single person tatics so it's in our best interest to ban together, even have all of us move to the same state, inorder to have a collective front in this new "war" on gun owners. Even if you only got a group of 20 or 30 gun owners together it would be much harder for LEO's that tried to enforce the gun ban to be sucessful in their attempts.
View Quote
This is a doubled edged sword. While groups have an advantage in one respect, individuals have other advantages. Think of a sniper mentality. If you have a group holed up in one place (see Waco), you level it. If you have a sniper in a suburban neighborhood, how do the authorities deal with that (see Beltway Sniper). In addition, it's easier to turn the sheeple against an organized group. Look at Iraq. When we had a major target to portray to the American public, it was an easy sell. Now that it's a guerilla war, see how many are jumping off ther bandwagon. The Viet Cong proved all of the above. Little girls with homemade bombs created a lot more havoc, both militarily and politically than a division of NVA.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:40:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2003 8:44:01 AM EDT by MAC-DADDY]
How many of them have to die before they break? edited to say that some of you type DAMN fast!!lol
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:47:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2003 8:50:43 AM EDT by TNFrank]
I don't think they would break. It would be Vietnam all over again but this time it would be here in the U.S. instead of overseas. We would have Civil War and if all went well we'd end up with a split America like Korea is now. WE(gun owners) would be on one side and "Fed" would live in the other side. We would patrol a DMZ and in time work out a trade aggrements with the "other side". Things would somewhat get back to "normal" at least as close as it could get. Bottom like is that something like this would split the country. edited to say "thanks" I took typing i High School. Only thing I really use that I learned there.LOL.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:04:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: I don't think they would break. It would be Vietnam all over again but this time it would be here in the U.S. instead of overseas. We would have Civil War and if all went well we'd end up with a split America like Korea is now. WE(gun owners) would be on one side and "Fed" would live in the other side. We would patrol a DMZ and in time work out a trade aggrements with the "other side". Things would somewhat get back to "normal" at least as close as it could get. Bottom like is that something like this would split the country. edited to say "thanks" I took typing i High School. Only thing I really use that I learned there.LOL.
View Quote
Based on your thoughts there is a big problem with this picture. The military would remain under federal control, the side with the military has the ultimate control. Agree or disagree?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:11:46 AM EDT
I don't think all of the military would side with the government. Just like in the '61-'65 "War of Northern Agression" many troops sided with the South,many Generals that were West Point trained(Gen.Robert E.Lee to name one)sided on the Southern side. Another thing, this wouldn't be so much a "north vs south" thing as a gun owner vs government thing. We'd have no real idea of where the country would split so it wouldn't be so much of an agricultureal vs industrial battle like the WoNA was. This could/would even things up for both sides this go around. Both would have food and industry to draw from.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:31:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: I don't think all of the military would side with the government. Just like in the '61-'65 "War of Northern Agression" many troops sided with the South,many Generals that were West Point trained(Gen.Robert E.Lee to name one)sided on the Southern side. Another thing, this wouldn't be so much a "north vs south" thing as a gun owner vs government thing. We'd have no real idea of where the country would split so it wouldn't be so much of an agricultureal vs industrial battle like the WoNA was. This could/would even things up for both sides this go around. Both would have food and industry to draw from.
View Quote
I think a line would have to established, it wouldn't work if everyone was wandering around not knowing who was on who's side.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:31:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By liberty86:
Originally Posted By MAC-DADDY: but this MY thread(lol) cops are coming for your guns here.do something.
View Quote
I will NOT be sitting at home waiting for them... THEY live in house's too!! Any govt employee who does not resign immediately, is the enemy. The best defense, is offense.
View Quote
Yep. Taking the scenario as proposed, my response is to go hunting. It would be a VERY dangerous time.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:45:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2004 2:25:14 PM EDT by jblachly]
Dear kindly FBI agent who is surely monitoring this thread, Obviously this is all imaginary and the people here are fantasiszing.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:50:39 AM EDT
The Internet would likely be shut down or individual forums blocked to prevent organization of the "criminals".
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:58:17 AM EDT
like others said it wont be a overnight thing its slow. Anyways most military guys like guns so they aren't going to pull this BS.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:13:00 PM EDT
Well there are 22 households in my extended family. All but two own guns. Eight of the remaining 20 are cop's. But two of the non cop's have the biggest collection of guns. So does that mean my brother has to kill me because I am a cop and because I have more guns than him? Or do my brother and I join forces to kill my brother in-law John's father because he has a huge collection and then turn on each other? But John is a cop so he might want to kill his own father who is not. Or should I pretend that I am visiting my sister but really I am planning a sneak attack against my brother in-law Frank but Frank only has three guns, 2- 30-30's and one 870 so who wants his guns anyway. Or me and John could invade his brothers house because he has really good guns and is in Iraq and his wife is all alone and I think we could take her and the baby. But he is also a cop when he is not in the Army. Or we could just have the young people kill the old people because they are easy to kill and don't use their guns much anymore. Or................
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top