Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/10/2001 5:09:57 PM EDT
If & when you guys get sick of shooting at calverton let me know. Then we can make arrangements to meet up at the private range I go to. If you like it there then you can sign up. But the range fee is $200 a year.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:02:00 PM EDT
I've been looking for something better for years. I think you mentioned the place a ways back on another post. On the south fork? I'm interested. I live right near Riverhead, so it's not that far from me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:13:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/10/2001 6:14:57 PM EDT by BrodowskiTJ]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:10:59 AM EDT
Well??? Let's go check it out then......I'm interested.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:03:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NYshooter: If & when you guys get sick of shooting at calverton let me know. Then we can make arrangements to meet up at the private range I go to. If you like it there then you can sign up. But the range fee is $200 a year.
View Quote
NYshooter what is the name of the range. I would be interested in joing one also. What is the longest distance to shoot? Where is it? Do they have pistol also? Shotgun?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:29:27 PM EDT
Looks like we have a shoot developing here w/ 4 potential new members for the private range. Let's get the ball rolling on this...feel free to e-mail me with the details. [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:31:13 PM EDT
I got the details, I e-mail em to you.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 2:01:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Waverunner: Looks like we have a shoot developing here w/ 4 potential new members for the private range. Let's get the ball rolling on this...feel free to e-mail me with the details. [sniper]
View Quote
Waverunner, Post the info on the range and when you guys want to go.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 3:15:13 PM EDT
Ok is called the Pine Barrens Range(L.I.P.S.I), it's located off exit 63s on the sunrise highway. private range in which once your a member they give you a pass & a key to the main gate. here's a quick run down 25,50,100 & 200 yard rifle (just lost 600 but maybe not for long) 4 clay throwers, 12 pistol pits, several plate racks & an eletric hogans alley. all calibers ok except .50cal (again just banned). I'm available Tuesday and Wed. next week(tentatively, girlfriend wants to spend more time and she hates guns![pissed]).
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 3:31:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Waverunner: Ok is called the Pine Barrens Range(L.I.P.S.I), it's located off exit 63s on the sunrise highway. private range in which once your a member they give you a pass & a key to the main gate. here's a quick run down 25,50,100 & 200 yard rifle (just lost 600 but maybe not for long) 4 clay throwers, 12 pistol pits, several plate racks & an eletric hogans alley. all calibers ok except .50cal (again just banned). I'm available Tuesday and Wed. next week(tentatively, girlfriend wants to spend more time and she hates guns![pissed]).
View Quote
I usually go on sat morning went to calverton today. Is this farther then calverton. I am close to sunrise HWY. Is there an address. If I don't go with a member will they still let me join on my own? Do you have a phone number?
Top Top