BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 1:02:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:03:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm feeling VERY good about Tuesday
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Fox News was showing the President up by 5 points this morning.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to get a bottle to celebrate - okay, okay - I have been looking for an excuse to drink all day.......................
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Shit - the MSM will have it even by Tuesday.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

To you think the polls reflect the democrat vote fraud that is going to happen?

3% is pretty slim.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:13:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Shit - the MSM will have it even by Tuesday.

They'll still have it even Wednesday and say it's because the lawyers aren't done re-counting yet unless we SLAM DUNK the popular vote here in FL (and some others).  Numbers still count too folks!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3% is pretty slim.

or the many law suits, they have 10k lawyers with pre-written paperwork.

more sore loosers
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Both me and my better half did our share today...

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#12]
No tacpoint for me, that my friend is a Aimpoint M2.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  Vote Bush!  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#14]
HiramRanger,

I just want to tell you that your posts these last few months, keeping us up to date on the election, have done wonders for my attitude.  Even if, and I don't think it will happen, but even if Bush loses, you have made it much easier for me to deal with.

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate the information that you have been posting for us all.

Thanks again, and fantastic job!
guns762
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3% is pretty slim.

Thats what has me worried. What can you do about it? There clearly needs to be a better system put in place to minimize voter fraud. When you try to verify people are who they say they are the "red diaper doper babies" scream voter intimidation. Its almost as if voter intimidation is having to vote correctly by being who you say you are, following the simple rules of voting and voting in your precinct.

Its never their fault for not being informed, not having a job, not playing by the rules, not being educated, having kids they cant afford, losing their overpayed job to cheaper labor oversees and the list goes on and on. Accountability is quickly becoming a rare thing in America.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
RB, point well taken... but we are mobilized to fight it better than ever before.  How do I know?  I am a state certified and sworn poll inspector and we were taught all the fraud techniques to look out for and we have tons of attornies available that are a phone call and at most 5 minutes away.  This is NY and we have no chance of winning and we are very prepared... and I know they are pouring even more resources into states like Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida.

Man I hope you're right Hiram'.

The "Fraud-Factor" is what I'm worrying about right now. It's not even the BUSLOADS of care-home seniors  (That the dims routinely "point" in the "right" direction) as much as all those SOB's in the swing states that will try and vote more than once.  My Dad has been harping on me about this for weeks and I've been pretty much telling him that it "should'nt" be much of a factor but, that E-Mail from ACT that you put up yesterday pissed me off and scared me at the same time  (I'll have a great, big name-tag on so I can "Vouch" for you......whoever the hell you are...???)

I still think Bush is gonna win but, when this crap is over.........I want some asses.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:35:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3% is pretty slim.

Bush will by enough to negate it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top