Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/1/2006 6:24:15 PM EDT
I bought some SportEAR plugs for $1200. They are a waste of money. The company HarrisQuest.com won't honor their alleged money back guarantee either. Don't get taken.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:27:27 PM EDT
That sucks.

$1200? Damn.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:28:37 PM EDT
It would give me a little retribution if my friends here at ARFCOM would pass along my comments.

JA
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:29:41 PM EDT
I know, I feel like a fkn idiot. A pissed off idiot. I'm far from rich.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:31:30 PM EDT
Do do you have any more details about this whole thing?

Why do they suck? What did the co. say when you tried to return them, etc.?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:33:10 PM EDT
Get this, they told me to send my sportears back and they'd fix them. All the while the clock was ticking on the "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" period. When I got them they were still crap. When I asked for the money, I was told that the time was up! I feel like a dork whining here, but it beats prison. Hopefully I can get $1200 worth of venting.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:41:10 PM EDT
I bought them after their saying that I could have protection that allowed normal hearing, even BETTER hearing in the brush, but would "cancel" out loud noises. Aside from them falling out (picture me on all fours, scavenging through the forrest floor, trying to find a little $600 ear plug. This happened twice). No protection to the noise. But they were right when they said I could carry on conversations with them in my ear.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:42:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GunRunnr1:
Get this, they told me to send my sportears back and they'd fix them. All the while the clock was ticking on the "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" period. When I got them they were still crap. When I asked for the money, I was told that the time was up! I feel like a dork whining here, but it beats prison. Hopefully I can get $1200 worth of venting.

Call your charge card company, they may be of service...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:48:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dave_A:

Originally Posted By GunRunnr1:

Call your charge card company, they may be of service...

Thanks Dave! I didn't think of that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:55:18 PM EDT
Tag for a potentially happy ending?

I've always wondered how far the credit card company will go to cancel payment.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:56:10 PM EDT
Here's a bump for you 'cuase I know you're steaming right now.
Top Top