Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2001 9:08:22 AM EDT
At vote.com they have a vote going on now about wether the law banning CCW should be over-turned.
Go to the state index on the left side and go to OH and "LETS GET THE VOTE OUT".
Let's let that traitor Taft know how we common everyday folks feel out providing for our own safety and not what the Buckeye Sheriffs Assoc or the FOP think.

Link Posted: 3/7/2001 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#2]
done.

tally as of now, 95% for over-turning the law

5% for continuing it
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I voted.

Did you get a chance to read the Pros and Cons?

Here is the Con:

"Police fear that concealed weapons are a threat to police officers who pull over cars, and to the general public from drivers who get angry with others on the road, for example. Weapons are not toys and should not be in the hands of average citizens."

Makes it sound like the will be giving a permit to any person who request. In Florida, I had to take a safety course and get finger prints before I got mine and assuming the people in OH would have to do the same.

Jim
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 1:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Done! I always hear these claims of fears by LEO, but no one is ever able to show any statistics where this has actually happened in a state that passes CCW.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm headin' over!
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#6]
[size=4][red][url]www.OhioCCW.org[/url][/red][/size=4]

Please join us and REALLY support concealed carry in Ohio.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top