Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2010 1:54:34 AM EDT
Sounds like a typical wannabe rebel convert looking to make a name for himself. Here is a hint on how to not handle an interview with the FBI.

I'd say it is pretty clear treasonous behavior, so only one question left, gallows or firing squad? poll incoming
JULY 21–The Virginia man who this year threatened the creators of "South
Park” over an episode featuring the Prophet Muhammad dressed in a bear
suit, was arrested today on federal charges after speaking openly to the
FBI about his connection to a terror organization and his plans to
travel overseas to fight with the group.
Zachary Chesser, 20, was
charged with providing material support to Al-Shabaab, a terror group
affiliated with al-Qaeda. According to the below affidavit sworn by FBI
Agent Mary Brandt Kinder, Chesser, a convert to Islam, spoke at length
with agents about his attempts to travel to Kenya and Somalia to join
Al-Shabaab and his devotion to jihad, which has included his operation
of web sites and a You Tube channel stocked with jihadi propaganda.

Through the revolutionmuslim.com site, Chesser remarked in April that
"South Park” creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker would "probably end up”
like a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in retaliation for a film
critical of the treatment of Islamic women. Along with focusing the
public’s attention on his extremist beliefs, Chesser’s "South Park”  
threat resulted in fallout within his family. After his mother received
death threats following the "South Park” remarks, Chesser told the FBI,
"he was no longer on speaking terms with his parents.” During one of his
interviews with federal agents, Chesser explained how he came up with
the YouTube user ID, LearnTeachFightDie: "learn Islam, teach Islam,
fight for Islam, and die in the name of Islam.”

affidavit and criminal complaint here...http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0721101southpark1.html

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 1:56:16 AM EDT
[#1]
what a jerkoff.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 1:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 2:22:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank God for dumbasses.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:11:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Almost every radical islamic American convert is really just a liberal America hater that uses conversion to islam as their outlet.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:18:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Almost every radical islamic American convert is really just a liberal America hater that uses conversion to islam as their outlet.

Yep, there really isn't much difference between them and the hosts on msnbc, just these converts go full retard and actually say what they are really thinking and planning.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:37:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I voted life in prison, with the condotion he get's passed around the cell block like a joint at a Phish concert.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:38:26 AM EDT
[#7]
So an angry virgin decided he was suitably pissed enough to become a ROPer. He threatened a cartoon and badmouthed some fellas who came to give him the old gypsies warning......nowhe is in prisoon for a reality check?

Result.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:41:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So an angry virgin decided he was suitably pissed enough to become a ROPer. He threatened a cartoon and badmouthed some fellas who came to give him the old gypsies warning......nowhe is in prisoon for a reality check?

Result.

Huh??? Spellcheck
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:44:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Result.

Did you read the FBI affadavit or are you just sprouting beanstalks out of your asshole?
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:00:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Result.

Did you read the FBI affadavit or are you just sprouting beanstalks out of your asshole?

Ow.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:17:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Result.

I actually think he is useing British English, so I don't know what he is saying.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:34:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Through the revolutionmuslim.com site, Chesser remarked in April that "South Park” creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker would "probably end up” like a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in retaliation for a film critical of the treatment of Islamic women. Along with focusing the public’s attention on his extremist beliefs, Chesser’s "South Park” threat resulted in fallout within his family. After his mother received death threats following the "South Park” remarks, Chesser told the FBI

Fruit loops!
The problem with Theo Van Gogh was that he was an idiot, he made an extremely provocative film and then went around like nothing happened in a country and city (amsterdam) that is now overrun with Muslims. So he got stabbed and shot right in the street.
I dont think Trey Parker or Stone live like that. They probably got body guards.
I do think its funny though that after making threats against Matt stone and Trey Parker that this "super muslims" parents actually got death threats. Seems like South park has its own "hadjis" running around. They will grind you up as chili and then feed you to your parents.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:35:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Result.

I actually think he is useing British English, so I don't know what he is saying.

Yea we are still paying for that British English ....

words like:

thought should be thot
enough should be enuf

i before e except after c except .......

that's why I did so poorly in English class
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:40:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That sounds plausible.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 6:42:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Result.

Nah.... I just read the title and posted.......It's the ARFCOM way and I'm busy........

Here it is another way:

So libtard decided he was suitably pissed enough to become a ROPer. He threatened a cartoon and badmouthed some FBI People......now he is in prison for a reality check?

Result  (i.e it is a good thing he is in jail).

Hope that helps.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#16]
I wonder how he'd look with one of those raffle prize war axes buried up to the handle in his forehead.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 10:18:24 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I wonder how he'd look with one of those raffle prize war axes buried up to the handle in his forehead.

Another quality Jarhead_22 Post.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 10:25:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
[The problem with Theo Van Gogh was that he was an idiot, he made an extremely provocative film and then went around like nothing happened in a country and city (amsterdam) that is now overrun with Muslims. So he got stabbed and shot right in the street.

Yep. He proobably thought you could insult Islam just as you can insult Christianity, and get away with it.

Did the artists who created Dung Mary or Piss Christ require bodyguards?
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#21]
LOL.  The first rule of Fight Club is . . .

ETA:  I guess he forgot this rule.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Just finished reading the affidavit and don't see a reason for an arrest. If that holds then all of us here are doomed. Talk without action is just that talk. He didn't go cause moma wouldn't give up the passport. The affidavit reads like a medical write up for some kid who has been living in the basement with no knowledge of the real world.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Obammy in a bear suit. Now that's would be funny too.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Hanging.  A firing squad is an honorable death.  Give real enemy soldiers a firing squad so they can die with honor.  Give terrorist traitors the noose so they die with disgrace.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hanging.  A firing squad is an honorable death.  Give real enemy soldiers a firing squad so they can die with honor.  Give terrorist traitors the noose so they die with disgrace.
You can reuse a rope. Why waste the ammo?

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Enjoy prison fuckface.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Another quality Jarhead_22 Post.  

Sometimes I hit 'submit' only after deep thought, research, many revisions and dispassionate review. Sometimes I type it in and bang it out.

No warranty is expressed or implied, either way.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can reuse a rope. Why waste the ammo?

Shooting the enemy is never a waste of ammo.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 11:45:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#30]
hang the traitor
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm all for knocking him out, surgically implanting a bomb in him, then shipping him over to his buddies for a nice little surprise initiation party.  If not that, then a rope around the neck will have to suffice.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm all for knocking him out, surgically implanting a bomb in him, then shipping him over to his buddies for a nice little surprise initiation party.  If not that, then a rope around the neck will have to suffice.

Give em a sex change then send him to the Middle East
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 12:19:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give em a sex change then send him to the Middle East

That would be good, as well as a pig liver transplant.

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I voted life in prison, with the condotion he get's passed around the cell block like a joint at a Phish concert.

Thank you making the Dr. Pepper flow from my nose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top