Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2001 5:22:02 AM EDT
Hi all,
  A few months ago I said I was moving to Va and asked for info. Well thank you, Locke, Blackfox, 101_Proof and everyone else that e-mailed me sites and took time to personally write me.  It has been a long seven months but all is finally set. We will be moving during the new year.
Look forward to posting with VA under my name soon. Hmmm, maybe a new screen name is in order too....

Thank you everyone all your input has been very helpfull

Nick [bounce]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:10:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Where in VA?  I forgot.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Woo Hoo!!  Another good guy in VA.  

So, what's your first machine gun?? :)

Let us know when the date gets closer. We'll see what we can do to arrange a welcoming party.  I think you'll love it here.  Sounds like we'll see you soon!

Black Fox
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Y'all are most welcome Suh!

[beer]

Aim small, miss small...
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#4]
No problem buddy, be sure to let us know when yall are getting in town.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad to have another pro-gunner here!!!
Welcome!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey where are all you guys from? (I have a hunch about "VTHokieShooter" ...Well he could be from WVU if he likes to _shoot_ hokies :)

I'm going to school at Virginia Tech, and shoot at that public range in Jefferson national forest (I'm back at NC for Turkey Day and wish they had public ranges, as all I can find are gun clubs!)

If anyone is from around blacksburg/christiansburg, let me know and we can go shooting some time (if you're from VT and have a car that would be even better :)

I have a 50AE AR-15 and a 223 AR-15 upper. I'm picking up my FN police shotgun next week and have a SA-93 (Bulgarian SLR-95 AK variant) coming in too.

Robby

[50]

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey where are all you guys from? (I have a hunch about "VTHokieShooter" ...Well he could be from WVU if he likes to _shoot_ hokies :)

I'm going to school at Virginia Tech, and shoot at that public range in Jefferson national forest (I'm back at NC for Turkey Day and wish they had public ranges, as all I can find are gun clubs!)

If anyone is from around blacksburg/christiansburg, let me know and we can go shooting some time (if you're from VT and have a car that would be even better :)

I have a 50AE AR-15 and a 223 AR-15 upper. I'm picking up my FN police shotgun next week and have a SA-93 (Bulgarian SLR-95 AK variant) coming in too.

Robby

[50]

View Quote

Sure man!  Hell I live right off of South Main (Until Dec. 13 when I will separate from my wife)  Any way look me up my email is [email protected]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We'll see what we can do to arrange a welcoming party.
View Quote

[:D][;)][:D]  

Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:49:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Where in VA?  I forgot.
View Quote

Looking for a home in Stafford, or Spotsalvania counties.

BTW First full auto will be M-16. [bounce]
and a can for my whisper {yeah yeah always wanted one}
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:56:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Glad to have you in SW Virginia.  I live in Roanoke about 30 miles from where your moving to.  You will love the area.  The Blue Ridge Mountains are breath-taking.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:05:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like good choices all the way around!  So when you gonna get here??  

You'll love our annual shoots.  Here are some pics from the Spring shoot if you haven't seen them: [url]http://www.thefoxs.thefoxs.com/Hobbies/Firearms/VA_Shoot_2001/va_shoot_2001.html[/url].  

Black Fox
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:39:43 AM EDT
[#14]
LilRhody, Good luck on your move. My parents just moved from RI back to Va a couple of months ago.

Have a good Thanksgiving and stay safe.

Jamie
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#15]
OOO, I think this calls for a shoot! [;)]  Welcome to VA, LilRhody.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:18:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OOO, I think this calls for a shoot! [;)]  Welcome to VA, LilRhody.
View Quote

SNIPERm88, soon.

101_proof emailed me about going to the WV range in the next few weeks.  Maybe this can be another 'mini' shoot between the bigger ones.

Too bad I won't have my 50 by then, but the weekend after I get my 50, I'll definately be at the WV range. [50]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top