Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 3:50:21 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 3:54:15 AM EST
Expect calls for reparations to follow.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 3:54:56 AM EST
Very politically correct and feels good.

Did it help any?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 3:58:00 AM EST
I wish the NAACP would author a resolution expressing profound regret over the theft of my hubcaps.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:00:28 AM EST
The monetary reparations are not far behind.

As they transition from the first to the second largest minority group the the rhetoric will become increasingly shrill and divisive. The corporate blackmail artists like Jackson need to keep in the spotlight to keep the money flowing, and they can only do so by behaving more outrageously.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:02:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By GySgtD:
I wish the NAACP would author a resolution expressing profound regret over the theft of my hubcaps.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:04:36 AM EST
So which slaves alive today are they apologizing to?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:07:07 AM EST
DAGNABBIT!!

Them damn Romans better apologize for enslaving my ancestors!
And I mean NOW!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:09:03 AM EST
Thank God!

Now we just need to pay for them building America then we can all just get along!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:10:21 AM EST

Ashamed to be a Virginian today
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:20:50 AM EST
Jesse Jackson should apologize for spitting on white peoples food when he worked at a burger joint many years ago.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:25:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By fiend:

You wouldn't have to be ashamed if you annsisters had done the right thing with them old folks back then.

We didn't invent slaves here, the F N ENGLISH did! Take a look at a map someday and every place you see where there's trouble today those F er's stirred it up years before. Riding all around the world like it was their own backyard and fucking with everyone.

Look up Anthony Johnson and Robert Parker and you'll see WHO started slavery here. The first Blacks in Virginia were indentured servants just like everyone else. Until the ENGLISH courts ruled to make them slaves for life.

ahhh fuck it! who gives a shit? I'm gonna vote for reparations . . . yeah, maybe join the NAACP and enlist in Jesse's Rainbow Coalition too!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:27:30 AM EST
The United States of America...the best/only country in the world that has to apologize for how it became!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:29:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:34:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:35:25 AM EST
I shot a bird with my bb gun when I was a kid.....kilt it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:37:23 AM EST
Will Africa be apologizing for its role in the slave trade as well? Those folks just didn't capture and sell themselves you know....
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:43:53 AM EST
pure grandstanding. if they were serious about the measure, it would have been passed in time for the BEGINNING of black history month. i suggest starting in 2008, all blacks in the state of virginia be allowed to take the month of february as a paid holiday. with that time they can reflect upon their heritage and honor their ancestors properly. with these workers absent during the month, non-blacks will also experience and gain understanding of the significant and vital role black workers hold in our economy.

understanding this may impose an undue financial burden on employers, i also propose creation of special "heritage trust" from which the wages and salaries of all black employees in the state of virginia will be paid during the month. this is something i feel strongly about and believe essential if we are ever to overcome the horrible scars of slavery.

to help get things underway, nabisco/ritz has agreed to sponsor the 2008 "month of atonement" and has graciously contributed $65.17 to fully fund the heritage trust.

please join me in promoting this initiative.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:53:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:
white mans guilt. We feel the need to apologize for what everyone has contributed too. I guess no one cares that the head of the tribes SOLD their people to white men.

J

An excellent illustration of the hypocrisy of white liberal america. While the libtards whole world seems to revolve around feeling guilty, and their promotion of an unnatural form of "equality", they themselves only hold white people up to that standard.

Why is that? Because despite the utopian claptrap that they spout from their mouths, they subconsciously presume the moral superiority of their race.

I'm not feeling particularly eloquent this morning, but I think I expressed that well enuff.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:54:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By GySgtD:

Or the race riots in multiple cities.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:55:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By fiend:

Me too.

It's gonna be interesting to see how the battle for reparations plays out. It'll be tough to fight it if you've already admitted your guilt.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:57:56 AM EST
I can't wait until we get our own "Truth & Reconciliation Committes" just like the ones they have in South Africa.

Then we all get to be let off the hook for telling the truth if we promise to reconciliate with all their lies.
Top Top