Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 5:49:21 PM EDT
I know it sounds bizarre, but I read it in an old book and gave it a try for the past couple days. It really works, and you only smell like an Italian salad for a few minutes  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, and women love pickled nuts.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#2]

sounds like one of those things you tell gullible people just to fuck with them
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#3]
send it in to mythbusters.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Junior Woodchuck's Honor, it really works. Bacteria don't like the acidic environment it creates or something. It actually works better for me than my regular deoderant. I've used it for three days now.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:56:31 PM EDT
[#5]
so I assume you have plenty of oil to mix with the vinegar?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I just googled it, and found all kinds of stuff like this:

"Apple cider vinegar eliminates under arm body odor when used in place of deodorant because it reduces the pH of the skin. Bacteria can't live in areas with low pH. Place some on a cotton ball and apply to the underarms instead of deodorant. The vinegar smell is gone in minutes and you should be smell-free all day."
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Junior Woodchuck's Honor, it really works. Bacteria don't like the acidic environment it creates or something. It actually works better for me than my regular deoderant. I've used it for three days now.

Guess this is why women use vinegar and water...
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Im gonna try right guard in my next salad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top