Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 12:58:53 PM EDT
This week's "Consummate Village-Celeb" Award: "The flip-flopping accusations that Bush hurls at Kerry is truly a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Bush has clearly become accustomed to projecting his own inadequacies on to his opponent. I am flabbergasted by the American public's continued support for Bush even though he says one thing and does another." --Barbra Streisand

This week's "Village Victimitis" Award: "[W]e could lose the right to our bodies. ...f you think that rape should be legal, then don't vote." --Cameron Diaz on Oprah Winfrey's "Voting Party," which included P. Diddy sporting a "Vote or Die" T-shirt

From the Global Village: "My anti-Americanism has become almost uncontrollable. It has possessed me, like a disease. It rises up in my throat like acid reflux, that fashionable American sickness. I now loathe the United States and what it has done to Iraq and the rest of the helpless world. I can hardly bear to see the faces of Bush and Rumsfeld, or to watch their posturing body language, or to hear their self-satisfied and incoherent platitudes." --Novelist Margaret Drabble, London Daily Telegraph

From the files of the Intellectually/Morally Challenged: "Oh I am sure that there are Hamas members on the UNRWA payroll and I don't see that as a crime. Hamas as a political organization does not mean that every member is a militant and we do not do political vetting and exclude people from one persuasion as against another." --Peter Hansen, UN Relief and Works Agency **Political organization? Who is he kidding?

From the "Village Matriarch" Files: "This is the most anti-reproductive freedom President we've ever had. ...[John Kerry has] always been a feminist." --Uber-feminist Gloria Steinem **After the manicure John had before the debate Thursday, we believe the operative word is "feminized!"

From the Federalist Patriot Daily, 6 Oct. 2004
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
"I have a theory to explain why the Democratic presidential ticket is growing lamer by the week. It suffers from a little-understood condition known as the 'Kerry Syndrome.' This is closely related to Simple Chronic Kerrytosis, a malady that causes poll numbers to drop when the candidate opens his mouth." --Jonah Goldberg

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
In my neighborhood we take turns being the Village Idiot.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This week's "Consummate Village-Celeb" Award: "The flip-flopping accusations that Bush hurls at Kerry is truly a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Bush has clearly become accustomed to projecting his own inadequacies on to his opponent. I am flabbergasted by the American public's continued support for Bush even though he says one thing and does another." --Barbra Streisand

From the Federalist Patriot Daily, 6 Oct. 2004

Funny, Is thought she was par t of the "outcast americans" (her, the loudmouthed Baldwin (I know, which one?), Susan Sarandumb, and other idiots) who were going to move to France in 2001, after W was inaugurated. Then they changed their minds. Coincidence that they were lookingat France?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmm... sounds to me like Streisand is rallying fhe Jew Machine
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
You know being the village idiot isnt that bad. On Tuesdays you get to stand outside and wave your penis at traffic.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You know being the village idiot isnt that bad. On Tuesdays you get to stand outside and wave your penis at traffic.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What's Monday like?

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top