Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 6:44:46 PM EDT
Anyone got a link to it?  I forgot to download it, and I can't find the thread that had it now.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.weaponforums.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=216409&w=searchPop[/url]

Here you go, mate.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, but the darn link is down.  Does anyone know of another place to download it?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#3]
No.  If someone can host it, I've got it on my HD.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:04:26 PM EDT
[#4]
It's on Kazaa, just checked.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not signed up with Kazaa.  I don't trust file sharing.  I'm probably paranoid, but I don't feel safe when I know others can access my hardrive.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you have high-speed internet?  Can you e-mail it to me, at [email protected]?

If anyone else who's reading this wants to see it, I can host it once I get it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:31:09 PM EDT
[#7]
It is too big to email, and I dont know how to FTP stuff.

If you go through the trouble of setting up Kazaa, I'll put the fireworks file in my shared folder that you can access, and download it that way  Afterwards, you can move the file out of your Kazaa folder and delete the program.  If you're a new user, no one will be downloading stuff from you anyway; your shared folder will be empty.

Just trying to help you out.  I dont know any other way of doing this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top