Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2010 10:16:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 10:17:39 AM EDT by makabi24]
Anyone who has not seen this needs to see it. On a whim they will burn an American flag like nothing. We just SAY burn a Quran. To top it off they make a manequin of the pastor and burn that too wrapped in the flag. Makes me fucking sick. My gosh how I wish just one person would burn a Quran today and throw it all over the net on all those damn stupid social networking sites etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lne0NoxEoz8

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:25:37 AM EDT
just another day, in their peaceful neighborhood. i'm like a bunch of you guys here,,, i'm starting to get tired of them, and their shit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:27:59 AM EDT
Florida church, stop barking at your Popy.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:28:04 AM EDT
how do you say "Hypocritical" and "irony" in all middle eastern languages....
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:29:21 AM EDT
By the way here are some articles about the protests

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fgw-koran-protests-20100911,0,6587121.story

"...
KABUL, Afghanistan — Shouts of "Death to America!" rang out as Afghan demonstrators Saturday denounced now-suspended plans by an American pastor to burn copies of the Muslim holy book, the Koran.

More than 10,000 people took part in a protest in Logar province, south of the Afghan capital, Kabul.

That demonstration, in the provincial capital of Pul-i-Alam, was initially peaceful but boiled over into violence as some protesters set shops ablaze and tried to storm the governor's compound.
..."

These people are absolutely buttfuck shitstick insane all of them. Turn that place to fucking glass, get the fuck out, lock our borders down, focus on rebuilding this nation into an isolated, technological powerhouse.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:31:06 AM EDT
I got to remember not to be so intolerant. Dam-it!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:32:25 AM EDT
Nothing to see here, just a select few of radicals, 10,000+ of them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:32:33 AM EDT
Yeah, but we should be more tolerant of the savages.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:35:26 AM EDT
Religion of peace...

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:36:56 AM EDT
There is only one cure for such madness...

Belt Fed MG's
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:41:51 AM EDT
Backward savages with little to no control over themselves. They need to be taught that what goes around comes around.

Meanwhile, how much money are we sending the Afghans and Pakistanis?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:43:29 AM EDT
Except that the protest turned violent, if it happened here I'd have to stand by the Freedom of Speech thing. Same as the Quran.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:44:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By shooter69:
Backward savages with little to no control over themselves. They need to be taught that what goes around comes around.

Meanwhile, how much money are we sending the Afghans and Pakistanis?

Seriously, enough that if we injected it at home who knows the positive output.

I think I realized a major semantics error. All along we keep thinking they mean peace when they say "religion of peace". I'm pretty sure I understand now that it's religion of piece... (fill in the blank with your own imaginations.)
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:47:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 10:50:00 AM EDT by thermocafe]
They are interested in converting and/or conquering us. They don't give a ratshit about peace.

The Quran is a beautiful and holy book. But so is the Bible.

The Christians have allowed Feminism to take over their religion and pervert it so grotesquely that it is not recognizable, and Jesus would have a field day whooping ass if He came back.

In a like manner have the Muslims lost their minds.

The one single positive I can think of is that Feminist-hordes - which destroyed American civilization - will meet a rather unpleasant fate at the hands of the Muslims, and that gets me through this display of pure American cowardice.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:47:08 AM EDT
Well, at the end of the day, I'm going to watch Alabama football in HD on a 60 inch plasma in a nice air conditioned home with my blonde haired, blued eyed wife and child by my side.

They can continue to wipe ass barehanded and sleep on dirt.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:48:30 AM EDT
Winning hearts and minds.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:49:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Khemist:
Well, at the end of the day, I'm going to watch Alabama football in HD on a 60 inch plasma in a nice air conditioned home with my blonde haired, blued eyed wife and child by my side.

Hahah dude, amen. With that I can get of this post and go enjoy my Saturday too. I'll tell you though, I was raging. Fuck those idiots. I'm going to have a beer, watch some pron, play some videogames, and throw in a fat Cope in honor of America. And then maybe I'll order some sweet shit online for my AR or AK. God Bless America.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:49:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By C-S:
There is only one cure for such madness...

Belt Fed MG's

Pffft! Amateur. Cluster munitions for the win.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:50:00 AM EDT
I say burn the Quran and then everyone at that protest just to be sure.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:51:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 10:53:33 AM EDT by Tyrone_Slice]
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Some may think this is a radical view that demonstrates aggression, however this is one of the most peaceful statements of all time and it completely promotes the idea of turning the other cheek.

It is for this reason I believe we should either A) Ignore the Muslim radicals, Live our lives as better people, and do our best not to instigate or promote conflict with them or B) Wipe every Muslim from the face of the planet.

I'm not big on senseless Genocide, so I choose A) Ignore them
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:21:26 AM EDT
Looks like a good place for an airstrike. Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:25:34 AM EDT
Golly gee, how can we kiss their ass so that we don't adversely affect the war effort!

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:56:11 AM EDT
A cruise missile should land right in the middle of the crowd every time they
pull this shit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:00:44 PM EDT
Seeing as how the French are finally sick of their shit I have rekindled hope that we will too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:03:05 PM EDT
Do any of them look like they were sitting on the fence a week ago?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:04:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:04:29 PM EDT

Amen.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:13:35 PM EDT
I'm sure that babbling was a plaintive plea of, "Can't we all just get along?"
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:17:06 PM EDT
Dont burn our book but we burn your Flag......
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:21:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 12:25:39 PM EDT by Kaygee]
Originally Posted By makabi24:
My gosh how I wish just one person would burn a Quran today and throw it all over the net on all those damn stupid social networking sites etc...

Been done. Search quran burning in youtube and search by upload date

For instance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duEGRoWx3os
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:23:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Banditman:
pull this shit.

MOAB
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:24:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PantherArms762:
I say burn the Quran and then everyone at that protest just to be sure.

I was going to say wrap Terry Jones in Qurans and set him on fire.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:27:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sawgunner0311:
Originally Posted By Banditman:
pull this shit.

MOAB

Even better, I bet we would kill a bunch of insurgent types in one shot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:27:52 PM EDT
People from 3rd world countries are so stupid.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:31:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:34:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 12:36:04 PM EDT by iggy1337]

They can continue to wipe ass barehanded and sleep on dirt and tend to their rock farm.

And amen to that sir
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:44:54 PM EDT
Religion is the problem, All of them.
Fucking primates
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:47:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 12:48:12 PM EDT by Kaygee]
Originally Posted By SpankD:
Fucking primates

Yeah, remember when Christians smashed hijacked passenger jets into skyscrapers or when Buddhists carried out suicide bombings on the Madrid, London and Moscow transport networks, or when Jews stormed a school and raped, machinegunned and incinerated hundreds of children?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:53:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kaygee:
Fucking primates

Yeah, remember when Christians smashed hijacked passenger jets into skyscrapers or when Buddhists carried out suicide bombings on the Madrid, London and Moscow transport networks, or when Jews stormed a school and raped, machinegunned and incinerated hundreds of children?
Nope, but we remember the Crusades. Just saying man, if there wasn't religion to separate us, this world would probably be a lot more peaceful

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:57:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:59:09 PM EDT
Did anyone else see them throwing stones at the armoured vehicle?

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:00:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By basicAR:
Religion of peace...

and they wonder why
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:01:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Old_Painless:
Originally Posted By Tyrone_Slice:

Fucking primates

Nope, but we remember the Crusades. Just saying man, if there wasn't religion to separate us, this world would probably be a lot more peaceful

Your ignorance of history is disturbing.

The Crusades were an answer to Muslim aggression.

And now, the Crusades are starting to look like a pretty good idea. They ended too soon.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:02:38 PM EDT
Wonder why this one isnt flagged inappropriate yet the one on ground zero is?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:04:43 PM EDT
Fuck them, and their 7th Century culture .. and for good measure, Fuck Obama

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:05:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Loki41872:

Fucking primates

And now, the Crusades are starting to look like a pretty good idea. They ended too soon.
See, if we didn't have religion things probably wouldn't have to be that way, exactly what I said.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:20:48 PM EDT

Fucking primates

THIS, and get a freaking clue.

The Crusades were a righteous response to 400 YEARS of Muslim aggression against Christians. Christian turned the other cheek and tolerated abuses for centuries before finally cleaning house. It wasn't an evil plot, and it's not a lapse in Christian principles. Ethnically cleansing them off of the European continent was the only way to keep the Muslims from attacking and abusing their families. Separation is the only thing that fostered peace.

Importing them is stupid. We're going to have a ton of fun with a coherent and politically active fifth column trying to remake America in Mecca's image by day and committing violent crimes by night. it will be the same. It's always the same. The minute they start losing the fight they morph into victims. Then some ignorant hand-wringing douche comes along to pine for the poor aggressor who's about to get what he deserves.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:22:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Loki41872:

Fucking primates

See, if we didn't have religion things probably wouldn't have to be that way, exactly what I said.

Its just that simple eh...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:23:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 1:24:14 PM EDT by TPK0999]
Originally Posted By Rudolf_Diesel:

Fucking primates

THIS, and get a freaking clue.

The Crusades were a righteous response to 400 YEARS of Muslim aggression against Christians. Christian turned the other cheek and tolerated abuses for centuries before finally cleaning house. It wasn't an evil plot, and it's not a lapse in Christian principles. Ethnically cleansing them off of the European continent was the only way to keep the Muslims from attacking and abusing their families. Separation is the only thing that fostered peace.

Importing them is stupid. We're going to have a ton of fun with a coherent and politically active fifth column trying to remake America in Mecca's image by day and committing violent crimes by night. it will be the same. It's always the same. The minute they start losing the fight they morph into victims. Then some ignorant hand-wringing douche comes along to pine for the poor aggressor who's about to get what he deserves.

There will be another...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:03:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Tomislav:
Golly gee, how can we kiss their ass so that we don't adversely affect the war effort!

Yeah, in the last 24 hours i've gone from a 100% war supporter to a 51% war supporter in Afghanistan.
I'll give it one more chance. If another incident like this happens, like perhaps some film maker makes a film critical of Islam or some cartoonist makes fun of Islam, and the gov't officials start in with this SHIT that it will get the soldiers killed, then i'm officially out. I'll no longer support this war.
Whats the point of trying to win a war when we lose our freedoms at home and have to live under "defacto" sharia law because we can no longer be critical of Islam?? It would be one thing if i thought this war was going to be as long as say WWII you know, a whole 6 years, but i see it going on for another 10. So what would that be?? no 1st amendment for 20 years so we can keep Muslims from killing us or helping us? Our supposed fucking allies? So not fucking worth it. I'd rather live in fear of another 9-11 than lose my freedoms.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:10:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By treelow:
Looks like a good place for an airstrike. Fuck 'em.

With a 2000 lb JDAM,
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top