Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 11:26:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#1]
If I was offered 350 thousand dollars from a foreign government to move a 100 miles away, I would do it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If I was offered 350 thousand dollars from a foreign government to move a 100 miles away, I would do it.

Its their OWN government. And in most cases it's less than 20mi.

ah, by 'foreign' you mean USA tax money being solicited to pay them off.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Why would anyone here in America care ??

Dram out
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in a shitty little 1bedroom apartment.  I dislike it.  It's got a bit of a cockroach problem, doesn't have central air or heat and also has no washer and dryer built in.  On top of that I pay $940 a month for this little place in the barrio.  I'd gladly live somewhere else if I could afford too.

That said, the jackboots show up on my doorstep trying to push me out so they can give it to somebody else, even if they are the same religion as me, will get copper jacketed mayhem sent their way.

Spoils of war.  A war they didn't declare.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Appeasement NEVER works!

Now it's just a Palestinian state...

Then Jerusalem..

Then all of Israel.

It never works, but they're doing it anyways.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dram out

many do

There are many things Israel does that Americans should care about. Leaving the Gaza Strip is not among them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Dram out

Because what happens there gets blamed on us somehow, you should care.

Its how 9/11 happened.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
There are many things Israel does that Americans should care about. Leaving the Gaza Strip Giving the land to the Palestinians, proving to them that terrorism won is not among them.

Would you agree with pulling out of Iraq because terrorists fight us there? What would that prove, other than that they won?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#11]
It wasn't about appeasement, or ANY expectation of Peace.

The Disengagement/Withdrawal has ALWAYS been about leaving the Palistinians holding the bag. They get what they CLAIM they wanted - and when the fail utterly and the Gaza strip is a 70s-Beirut-like kill zone of armed factions duking it out, the EU / complicit Liberal media will no longer be able to cover it up.

Israel has pulled out 8500 of its Cits from amongst a murderer population of 1.5 million. This was / is a Strategic Withdrawal / Tactical Retreat.

The goal for the last 18-mos building up to this Relocation has ALWAYS been a Unilateral 'Fuck you' to Palistinians - without Israeli cits within easy rifle shot, with the Gaza border (which is UNCHANGED, btw) closed to palestinians, and with the fence between the West Bank murderers and Israelies 2/3 complete, it will be INSTANTLY obvious who the murderers are, to anyone with the self-honesty to note it.

Dramborleg - you wouldn't happen to live around Dearborn, would you?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Appeasement NEVER works!

Now it's just a Palestinian state...

Then Jerusalem..

Then all of Israel.

It never works, but they're doing it anyways.

Unfortunately, what you say is 100% correct. This is the beginning of the end of Israel.

Very sad.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#13]
From what I've read this is basically a straightening of the line, making a more easily defensible border for Israel. Sharon's no dummy - he knows the Palis have no intention of making peace.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dram out

many do

+1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top