Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2004 3:59:25 PM EDT
I need some video clips from some movies that I don't own.  Could anyone send me one or both of these tonight?   I need them for a lecture I'm giving tomorrow.  

The hospital scene from Pearl Harbor where she is holding her finger on the guys jugular vein and the accident scene from the beginning of Final Destination II.

How do I pull just clips from DVD's on to my laptop?  
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]
And how about someplace I can download commercials?  Like the band-aid one advertising the new liquid bandaid at the beach?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Still looking.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
You need some sort of DVD burning software and a DVD burner. You need to see if the DVD you have is copy right protected, if you can take images off of it.

You can use the free trial of this:
http://www.alcohol-software.com/

Really an excellent product, download the free trial version, and image the dvd to your hard drive, or just the portions you need. Careful DVD quality video takes up a lot of space. You might be able to convert it to a condensed file.  

Good luck.

PS. Alcohol 120% is good for making images of gaming software as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top