Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 9:14:11 AM EST
One of my anti buds sent this to me...

www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5365.htm

I told him to read the comments left by the marines and army personnel that served over there while he was at home enjoying his freedom.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:20:14 AM EST
Fuck him. See the Kalasnikov to the Iraqi's right? CNN probably didn't bother to show footage of him ambushing the Americans who killed him.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:20:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:23:08 AM EST
It's nonsense.

He was armed, and attacking the Marines.
He got killed.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:23:19 AM EST
I love how there is an obvious edit in the video so it makes it look as if the guy they are interviewing is saying, "Hell ya, it was awsome to kill that guy, lets do it again"

I'd like to see the unedited version to see what he was really saying. It's easy to take things out of context when you're only presented with little snippets of the big picture.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:25:58 AM EST
Truth doesn't matter. CNN has a story to tell, and they'll damn well tell it inspite of the truth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:26:07 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:26:08 AM EST
WTF are we doing over there with bullets anyway. I mean I thought that in the new context of fight a clean wholesome war bullets were banned.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:26:09 AM EST
I take it by ANTI you meant against the liberation of iraq?

Ben
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:26:59 AM EST
Oh not this bullshit again. I like how the site proclaims "News you won't find on CNN!!" and the video is straight from CNN, except edited. I guess in that sense they're right, you won't find this on CNN because then you'd see the whole clip unedited. Also the camera is zoomed in, I'm not sure the Marines could see exactly what this guy was doing. He tried to ambush them, and they shot him until he stopped moving. When those pig fuckers attack our guys they shoot them in their cars until their ammo runs out, then pull the bodies out and burn them. I guess that's OK? Fuck them. Besides where in the Geneva Convention does it say: "All soldiers who get a boo boo can raise their arm during battle and say 'Woah, cease fire, time out! I need a band-aid".
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:27:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:29:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Ben

I took it to mean "useful tool for the Left."

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:29:46 AM EST

Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Ben

He's scared to death of my "little black rifle." My M-4 that is.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:30:23 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:31:04 AM EST
What utter bullshit. I doubt he was walking down the street with a bag of groceries. A man with an AK within 25 meters of the marines will be killed. That's all.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:31:05 AM EST
"tool" fit perfectly.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:31:26 AM EST
That commentary and title to that just pissed me off.

Iraqi excecuted my ass!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:32:08 AM EST
I didn't get past

-:WARNING:-

This video should only be viewed by a mature audience

Sounds like they were having fun. Since Alyssa Milano is there to show them some more nip, they have to have somethign to keep their spirits up. Would the media prefer they were crying after every shot and praying to God not to send them to hell? I would rather see more videos like that than the Iraqi's dragging bodies through the street.

And it should be noted between this vid clip and all the prisoner bullshit the media as a whole should be shot for treason. They are putting no information out that is actually useful to the overall objective of our being over there. Everytime they run shit like this 24/4 it only stirs things up over there and makes our getting the job done that much more difficult.

That guy was probably a freakin zombie anyway.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:36:10 AM EST
He was armed, he got shot… that's war.

CNN = Crap News Network

Andy
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:42:45 AM EST
He was still moving and had a weapon within reach. He didn't appear to be trying to surrender. Therefore he's still a combatant.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:42:54 AM EST
Looked to me like they showed mercy, I would have let him squirm a while longer.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:43:16 AM EST
CNN is getting worse by the day
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:44:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By pathfinder74:
That guy was probably a freakin zombie anyway.

Zombie? He's dead. That does make him eligible.

IBTZombieL

The way for a foreigner to hold a firearm in the presence of the U.S. Military is over both hands with the magazine on the ground, a white cloth tied around the barrel, and slowly walking backwards toward the soldiers who will hold you prisoner for a little while. Far better, of course, to visibly but calmly toss it far away, and resume the position sans les outils de guerre (pardon my french).

Any other firearm/body position (sort of separation of a few dozen yards) is an aggressive stance. Rolling around on the ground means nothing now. "Ooo, ouch, I'm hurt really really bad!" Yeah, right. Was it Jeff Cooper who said that an enemy isn't out of the fight for sure until his head is separated from his body, prefeably by several feet?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:45:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By vito113:
He was armed, he got shot… that's war.

CNN = Crap News Network

Andy

way to go vito113 .......
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:46:16 AM EST
There any way to save that to my HD? Gave me warm fuzzies.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:48:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:53:38 AM EST
war is hell
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:53:49 AM EST
Did you read some of the responses below the video? There are a couple that make sense and then a couple of so called "military personel" who say that it is an atrocity. Obviously they are either idiots that can't use their brain or not military personel at all. If you can't see that the video was edited to make it look and sound like something other than it was then you are a mindless drone! I can't stand these morons! I think I'm going to go crazy!

Then they have the audacity to call the military guys who called the guy who edited the video out "desk jockeys" because they weren't on the "front lines". What fucking front lines!!!??? There are no FUCKING FRONT LINES!!! And a combat controller? A desk jockey? Obviously a military guy did NOT say that a combat controller was a desk jockey. If they only knew what combat controllers actually did. *sigh*
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:55:42 AM EST
I love the "but he was wounded, unarmed, and probably look for help!" drivel.
Yeah, we learned that lesson in the Pacific, '41-'45.

Man, it kind of makes me want to see the SHTF all over the world, so these people can experience reality.

If that Iraqi wanted to be alive, he shouldn't have picked up a rifle. He wanted to kill Marines, he wouldn't have given them any quarter. Welcome to war.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:04:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

Originally Posted By 223kid:
There any way to save that to my HD? Gave me warm fuzzies.

Right click on it--"Save As"--enter a title, click "OK"--good to go. Oh, when the box first comes up, at the top you can choose where you want it saved--Desktop, etc.

Tried that, but I just got a link to the webpage saved. Tried right-clicking the video while it was playing, no luck either.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:10:47 AM EST
Was that Marine Carrying an M16A1 ?
Those Handguards looked Triangular & The barrel looked Light weight profile!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:14:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/6/2004 10:15:03 AM EST by thebeekeeper1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:35:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By SNorman:
Besides where in the Geneva Convention does it say: "All soldiers who get a boo boo can raise their arm during battle and say 'Woah, cease fire, time out! I need a band-aid".

You obviously never read the French version, sheesh.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:40:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By garr:
Was that Marine Carrying an M16A1 ?
Those Handguards looked Triangular & The barrel looked Light weight profile!

Looked like normal handguards and barrel for a 20" to me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:08:37 AM EST
This vid is ancient fucking history!

It first appeared just about a year ago. We were all up in arms then. Some of the more knowledgeable among us with video cutting and pasting made a good case that this one has been heavily doctored. The grunt's words are clearly snipped and out of context.

Finally, the enemy solder and that is what he is, regardless of what the PC media calls him, was shot again because he was still moving and had a weapon within easy reach. Recent experience has taught us clearly that these Islamic terrorists will fight to the death, with total disregard for their one lives. We haven't seen the likes of this warfare since WW II.

Last night, I was re-reading a book on Guadalcanal. I read Lt. Gen. Archer Vandegrift's letter to General Holcumb, The Commandant of August 1942, in which Vandegrift discribes the first major engagement on Guadalcanal between the best the Japanese had (The Ichiki Detachment) and our young Marines. The night battle took place at Alligator Creek (aka The Tenaru) and lasted an entire night and into the early morning. When the sun came up the next morning the Marines began to walk through the area where hundreds if enemy lay dead and dying. The Marines were trying to check for wounded and to retrieve intel and souveniers. As they did so the Japs still living used pistols and grenades to try and kill the Marines.

Vandegrift was stunned as were all of the men on the 'Canal. Nobody had ever fought an enemy completely and gladly willing to die, as long as he could take a few of you with him. We are now in that same type of war.

For the remainder of the war, the usual policy was to ensure that all of the Japs were good. They all got double-taps. This generation of Marines and soldiers is experiencing the same behavior in WW III as their grandfathers did in WW II. To save your life and that of your fellow grunt...you do exactly what those grunts did. You shoot the guy again. ONLY then can you be sure he can't kill you or you brothers.

Fuck that dead guy...and fuck the whiney American and French liberals who have their panties in a bunch over this.

Anybody here who wouldn't follow the same ROE? I damn well would.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:17:14 AM EST
Video came out in early November 03.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:17:24 AM EST
ROE #1: When fighting the enemy, kill them until they are dead.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:01:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By LWilde:

Finally, the enemy solder and that is what he is, regardless of what the PC media calls him, was shot again because he was still moving and had a weapon within easy reach.

I disagree. Soldiers wear uniforms, are in the service of their country and usually carry an identifcation card with their Geneva Convention category on it.
This guy is not an Iraqi soldier, so arguments for protection under the provisions of the Geneva Convention are moot. The wounded Iraqi ( or possibly Syrian, Egyptian, Saudi, Yemeni, Lybian) in the video has nothing but an AK-47 and a IED. He's a terrorist and is not protected by the laws of land warfare. Fuck 'em. But once, they are taken into custody, they have to be treated humanely.
It sucks to be a terrorist when you hunt Marines and don't get the jump on them.

Fuck that dead guy...and fuck the whiney American and French liberals who have their panties in a bunch over this.

AMEN!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:22:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By CavVet:

Originally Posted By SNorman:
Besides where in the Geneva Convention does it say: "All soldiers who get a boo boo can raise their arm during battle and say 'Woah, cease fire, time out! I need a band-aid".

You obviously never read the French version, sheesh.

Aw crap you're right! Here it is!

6.3: Any wounded soldier should raise le hand in le air and say "Oui oui! I need le band-aid!" and firing should immediately stop to get le soldier le band-aid.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:56:38 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:26:59 PM EST
Good shooting.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:34:21 PM EST
This is really old. Of course they interviewed the dumbest fuck in the unit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:38:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By 223Rem:
This is really old. Of course they interviewed the dumbest fuck in the unit.

It does seem that way...Of course if they interviewed the brightest of the group, there wouldn't be a story...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:40:06 PM EST
Looks like "the other poor bastard" died for HIS country...right General Patton?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:45:24 AM EST
tagged
Top Top