Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2002 6:34:47 PM EDT
Here it is Oct. 20, after 7 in the evening and in SW Washington the temperature outside is 65 degrees with no rain in sight for at least a week.  I don't ever remember this kind of weather for this time of year.  

I sit in my easy chair watching a slugfest Game 2 of an all California World Series.  A big glass of "The Hun's" Prickly Pear Margarita with my faithful dog who has returned to my side after being gone all last night out whoring.  

Life is good?
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#1]
That's great, [b]1GUNRUNNER[/b], that i can even be of help to you at this long distance - those prickly pear margaritas can be wonderful in improving your outlook on the world.

Life is great! Enjoy it!

Eric The(Happy,Happy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't worry, Winter will make up for it, LOL.

If you can see Mt. Rainier, it's going to rain.
If you can't see Mt. Rainier, it's raining.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are you? Aberdeen/Westport? Chehalis/Centralia? Astoria/Long Beach? The weather here is pouring and cold (Elma).
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#4]
55 degrees and misting in the SW corner of Wa. [:(]

Jamie

[red]edited to say: UHLEK we should get together sometime and do some shooting. I'm in Long Beach
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where are you? Aberdeen/Westport? Chehalis/Centralia? Astoria/Long Beach? The weather here is pouring and cold (Elma).
View Quote

I'm in Chehalis and you're kidding right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Don't worry, Winter will make up for it, LOL.

If you can see Mt. Rainier, it's going to rain.
If you can't see Mt. Rainier, it's raining.
View Quote

As DonR kept telling me in Texas - If you don't like the weather, wait a minute.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm in Chehalis and you're kidding right?
View Quote

No joke, you walk outside and it is raining so hard that it hurts.

But that's Washington for you, 20 miles apart might as well be 1000 when it comes to weather.

fijfi- IM me wiht your contact info, you too Gunrunner, we all should go shootin' [:D]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 6:53:59 PM EDT
[#10]
56 degrees here in Deming. A weird haze like fog at sunset. Very strange.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#11]
The sun was shining when it went down here in Oak Harbor.
Nothing changes, the Sea Chickens lost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top