Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2002 4:46:27 AM EDT
Just read it then tell me if you think the stories are true. The second link goes into more detail about the stories in the first link.

[url]www.hardcoretalk.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=38&t=001124[/url]

[url]www.listmaster.iinet.net.au/larc/fogies/121999/msg00019.html[/url]

Edited to insert warning in title.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:00:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I'd like to see some documentation, like maybe autopsy reports, before accepting this as fact. However, if true, sounds like; "Zimbabwe, coming soon to a town near you"
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:03:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:08:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Aw Jesus.....Why the heck did you give me that link...The minute I logged onto that site I probably ended up on some Goverment list of Arian terrorist suspects....That place was about one step away from Storm Front.

Just what I needed, A sight for overt Racists, this early in the morning.

Do ya think those guys coulda used the word nigger a coupla more times. Just in case there was any doubt, as to what they were all about.

It turns my stomach, when I see how many people on AR15.com, come from sites like that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:11:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Aw Jesus.....Why the heck did you give me that link...The minute I logged onto that site I probably ended up on some Goverment list of Arian terrorist suspects....That place was about one step away from Storm Front.

Do ya think those guys coulda used the word nigger a coupla more times. Just in case there was any doubt, as to what they were all about.

It turns my stomach, when I see how many people on AR15.com, come from sites like that.
View Quote

Well, I read your post first and now have no need to click the link.

THANKs !
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:19:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Edited to say, just paying attention to what is going on around you is saying enough.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:20:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally poste by: Fearandloathing37

View Quote

Man, I was just asking for logical input. I didn't "come from that site". I was born and raised here on AR15.com. I want to know if this shit really happens here because I would hate to go through life with blinders on!!!!

Edited to remove direct insult to someone.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:27:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually fear, probably none over the age of 13 or so.......[:D]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:45:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, I read your post first and now have no need to click the link.

THANKs !
View Quote

Put me down for a second THANKS for the wave off.

[IMG]http://216.40.201.155/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:50:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Some of the rap groups and song names are real. Like Menace Clan really does have a song called "Kill Whitey". The good news is you can't buy it on CDNOW.com. You can buy it through Amazon.com but only with them brokering the sale by a third party (like the way they sell used, out-of-print books). This stuff is probably similar to the "white power" music that you can buy, but not through mainstream channels.

Some of the news reports are real, some I have my doubts about. There is a lot of violence in our society. What is frightening is that some of the most horrific acts end up being noticed only as anecdotes in a long list as examples of how violent our society has become.

As an example, I did a little bit of research on the Andrea Yates case. That's the TX woman who drowned her 5 children one by one. As it turns out, this kind of thing is not at all unusual. She received noteriety probably because she set a new record with the number of children killed. I ran across this web site:
http://members.tripod.com/~leelah/alltheangels.html
which lists children killed by their parents. I initially entered the site on one of the individual stories. At the end of each story there is a link to the next. I went through a couple of dozen and wondered how many their were. So, I went to the home page. There's about 280 stories there. I was saddened by how many of those stories I had never heard about --stories about children beaten to death have become so routine they are not news. There are stories about children doused with gasoline and burned to death by their mother (more than one case). I confirmed the more famous case of Kelly Blake through another news web site. But what bothers me the most is the fact that I read about these terrible things Friday afternoon, and by Saturday morning, I'm no longer moved.

-RJ
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:03:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why is it that you seem more offended by somebody calling vicious animals like that niggers, than you do by the rap lyrics calling for the vicous killing of innocent white people? Or by the actual crimes commited by the blacks because the victims were white? I was MUCH more offended by that stuff than I was of the word nigger being used.

It never ceases to amaze me how far out of the way people will go to condemn white racists (and by the way just using the "N" word doesn't make somebody a racist in my book), and then tippy toe around obvious black racism.

It's pretty telling when rap stars call for killing cops and randomely killing whites, and then get rewarded and applauded as movie stars and television actors. All without a peep of protest by anybody.

And yes, I know for sure that at least some of those crimes listed were factual.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:42:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I lived and grew up in a white neighborhood.Now as an adult i live in a black neighborhood(cheapest places to live in NY,rent here goes for about a couple of thousand a month for a small apartment)I being a person of hispanicmother,whitefather-never experienced racism until i have come around black people.In other neighborhoods their is no fear-in the black area there is.when you hear all the ethnic slurs about white`and other races when its generally excepted to rape,rob or murder because its some sort of payback scenario for something done to them(slavery).There is FEAR.YES THE LYRICS ARE A GENERAL VIEW OF WHITES BY BLACKS.I cannot                  hate someone because of their color but,when you are targeted their is no choice but to defend your self no matter what the consequences.Please do not take my rambling as if i hate or prefere one race or another.I just think everyone should be aware of agression and be prepaired to fight it were ever it comes from.I am not in love with my race or any other`i just want to live in PEACE and be able to pursue happiness.I THINK MY AR`CAN HELP ME ACHIEVE THAT.[soapbox]Thank`                              
[center][size=6]AR15FORME[/size=6][/center]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#13]
HATE IS NOT A FAMILY VALUE. Right, it's a normal, intelligent, human emotion. Sometimes in response to a threat. And in most cases, but of course not all, it is justified. Is the America-hating left a threat?  

The left has ingeniously turned the tables on the right in one case after another in order to manipulate the gullible masses. The left is well versed in the art of accusing their opponents of their own vices. "Wait a minute there dude, I called you a racist first!"  Who hates who the most? Does the left hate the right? Or does the left merely turn the other cheek and "tolerate" our love of freedom and liberty?

The left's hatred of our American culture is staggeringly deep. The war of hatred started on the left. Not the right.

Is racism the biggest problem in America today or is it merely a device to continually separate the voters into easily definable and almost evenly divided voting groups that allow a certain group of men to enslave others?

The most radical "overt racist" in America today are NOT whites anymore.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:39:06 AM EDT
[#14]
In total agreement w/seamusmcoi. Why can (SOME) blacks call each other nigger all day and go on about "white trash honkeys" and it's called comedy, but you call some creep who rapes and kills an old lady for her social security check "the N word", you're suddenly worse than he is?

And btw, I'm like 1/16 Cherokee, so no, I'm not a white supremist.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:48:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Hate is hate is hate.  It doesn't matter who hates what or why... it all leads to destruction.

Dang, I hate that![whacko]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#17]
This seems to confirm to me what is already known among gunowners, that the politically correct news media is under-reporting certain news i.e. self-defense with firearms, and over-emphasizing others, i.e. criminal use of firearms related deaths and shootings.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Bloomington, IL - A white female, Patricia Stansfield is
dragged two miles to her death during a carjacking by a black male.
View Quote

Dame thats the town I'm in right now!! She was problem across town on Washington St when this happen. I have had may problems around there. But after they walk up to my car and see my gun case they stay away.

I was told that there are a lot of stabbing that happen around there then I worked at a hospital near it and found out there was a stabbing about every other day.

Most of these people say that "They fail on a broken bottle" "I fail thought a plate glass window in my house." Anything but I was stabbed. But the newspapers don't report it because we want to think Bloomington IL is still a little town and nothing happens around here.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is there anybody out there who isn't afraid to go check those groups out for themselves?  Anybody who listens to popular music, or a radio station that plays them?
View Quote

Are you speaking of the bands? If so, I've actually got a few CD's by some of those bands listed (I've got a pretty strange music collection), namely Ice Cube and Da Lynch Mob. What exactly do you want to know about them?
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 9:16:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Some of these lyrics and stories are not holding up to internet searches...Some of these stories are only found on white power type websites. YES...I read the part about them not being covered nationally...BUT you would think at least a couple of these would have made some sort of internet news or "in memory of" web sites. If the only info I can find is WHITE power based....they can keep it and I call it fiction. Rap has always been filled with hate and direct messages of violence towards crackers. So what! Who gives a shit. 10 or 12 years worth of threats = what so far. The answer is that it = nothing. Last I checked the black man has not risen up from the hood and busted a cap in WHITE AMERICA. The blacks, African Americans, (whatever term is acceptable now without causing offence) that I work with are not planning an all out assault that I'm aware of....spare me! Hell, we even hang out together, and have fun no less [:o] Not all rap is filled with hatred towards WHITEY. There are assholes and racists in every ethnic group. Maybe they will all kill eachother one day and we will be rid of them. My .02!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:02:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you speaking of the bands? If so, I've actually got a few CD's by some of those bands listed (I've got a pretty strange music collection), namely Ice Cube and Da Lynch Mob. What exactly do you want to know about them?
View Quote

I would like to know if every single one of the cited lyrics actually exist.  This could be a curious development; when the anti's come back at us about our firearms contributing to crime, it perhaps would significantly alter the playing field if those who normally have no knowledge of such things as rap music could point to those exact lyrics as a catalyst (is that the right word?) for crime.  In other words, not only know where the blame belongs, but be able to state it factually and completely.
View Quote

Well I can't speak for all the lyrics, but I can say that the ones attributed to Da Lynch Mob, and some by Ice Cube are correct.

Da Lynch Mob in paticular are pretty anti-white. Lots of lyrics about slitting whitey's throat, shooting whites, and beating whites down for being in their neighborhood.  

I haven't listend to them in awhile so I can't quote them right off the top of my head. But that's the jist of it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Some of these lyrics and stories are not holding up to internet searches...Some of these stories are only found on white power type websites. YES...I read the part about them not being covered nationally...BUT you would think at least a couple of these would have made some sort of internet news or "in memory of" web sites. If the only info I can find is WHITE power based....they can keep it and I call it fiction. Rap has always been filled with hate and direct messages of violence towards crackers. So what! Who gives a shit. 10 or 12 years worth of threats = what so far. The answer is that it = nothing. Last I checked the black man has not risen up from the hood and busted a cap in WHITE AMERICA. The blacks, African Americans, (whatever term is acceptable now without causing offence) that I work with are not planning an all out assault that I'm aware of....spare me! Hell, we even hang out together, and have fun no less [:o] Not all rap is filled with hatred towards WHITEY. There are assholes and racists in every ethnic group. Maybe they will all kill eachother one day and we will be rid of them. My .02!
View Quote

You're kidding right? You couldn't find reports of these via an internet search, and they were posted on a white power website, so they must be fiction? Get your freaken head out of the sand.

I know of one of these cases personally, and many of the others have been reported in newspaper. I remember one even being reported on CNN. So what are you talking about. Are you in denial that blacks would do anything like this?

Listen, I'm sure your black coworkers and friends aren't planning a revelution to get back at whitey.

But the reality of the situation is that there is a massive under reporting of horrendous attacks by blacks against whites. And in many cases simply because the victim was white.

And in fact, if you'd do your homework on the subject you'd find that whites are ALOT more likely to be attacked because of the color of their skin. And again this goes unreported. And that's backed up by FBI statistics. I guess those must be must be fiction too.

Again, I can't figure out why everytime this is pointed out people race to be the first in line to yell racist, and ignore the truth. It's actually emberassing to watch.

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Da Lynch Mob in paticular are pretty anti-white. Lots of lyrics about slitting whitey's throat, shooting whites, and beating whites down for being in their neighborhood.  
View Quote

Quoted:
I've actually got a few CD's by some of those bands listed (I've got a pretty strange music collection), namely Ice Cube and Da Lynch Mob. What exactly do you want to know about them?
View Quote

So why would you support them by buying their product? Pretty god damn stupid if you ask me.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Well M4, first of all I bought the CD's used, so I don't see how I supported them.

Also, I've got a pretty wide ranging music collection. And I would say that not all of it represents who I am or what I'm about. I've also got stuff by GG Allin. That doesn't mean I support throwing feces at people.

And to be real honest with you I don't get that offended by what people say. I wasn't saying that those lyrics offended me. I was trying to make a bigger point that I didn't think was to hard to understand. Maybe you should go back and ACTUALLY read everything  said.

I am however offended by peoples actions, and the fact of the matter is that blacks are perpetrating far more "hate crimes" than whites. Yet nobody wants to talk about that. They only get offended when they hear the word nigger.

The fact of the matter is that the white power movement is pretty much made up of small groups of people (and most of them don't get along) who don't do much but talk. In reality they aren't really much of a threat to anybody. But anytime there's an isolated incident of some guy affiliated with one of these groups committing some kind of crime, it's national news.

Meanwhile, in inner cities everyday whites are attacked because of the color of their skin, and nobody says a thing.

And that's the truth.

So say what you want, but at least try to stick to the issue at hand.

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#26]

So what came first here? The chicken or the egg?  In reading the response posts to the original subject, I don't see any difference. Well, maybe just a black and white difference. But who's gonna let that get in the way of progress when striving to love your fellow neighbor. If anyone ever figures out how to do a true blind test on stuff like this... you'll make millions.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You're kidding right? You couldn't find reports of these via an internet search, and they were posted on a white power website, so they must be fiction? Get your freaken head out of the sand.

I know of one of these cases personally, and many of the others have been reported in newspaper. I remember one even being reported on CNN. So what are you talking about. Are you in denial that blacks would do anything like this?

Listen, I'm sure your black coworkers and friends aren't planning a revelution to get back at whitey.

But the reality of the situation is that there is a massive under reporting of horrendous attacks by blacks against whites. And in many cases simply because the victim was white.

And in fact, if you'd do your homework on the subject you'd find that whites are ALOT more likely to be attacked because of the color of their skin. And again this goes unreported. And that's backed up by FBI statistics. I guess those must be must be fiction too.

Again, I can't figure out why everytime this is pointed out people race to be the first in line to yell racist, and ignore the truth. It's actually emberassing to watch.
View Quote

LMFAO...actually no I am not kidding. And racism in any form is EMBARRASSING. I never said ALL of the stories were false...did I? I never accused anybody on this website in this post of being racist. Nor did I holler RACIST from the highest mountain....? WTF are you talking about. Do you need the media to tell you that blacks attack whites.....? Do you need the media to tell you whites attack blacks? I dont! The media is a joke. I stick to my original statement....I hope the racists on both sides eliminate each other. I respect your opinion...lol...but it does not affect me at all.

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Is there a any paramedics in the house that would like to share their first hand knowledge concerning victims of racial savagery?  If any of this is true, it's time to work harder this election to get rid of the enabling apologist Demorat party that makes it all possible for this shit to happen.

No one should become the victim of a crime for ANY reason!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#29]
You know it's a lot like this in Mississippi. Other then most of the people I saw where just redneck hicks. But anyway at this town I was at the had a lot of problems with the black/white thing.

First off they still think the south won the war[rolleyes]Most of them have I.Q.'s lower then there shoe size( A lot of them still think there are gangs like in the1920'S up in Chicago.). But still I saw the problems they where having at there public schools non of the white kids could go to them do to the blacks would kick the crap out of them or rap them and the schools would do nothing about it. So a lot of the people have to send there kids to privet school. They have also been know to desecrate graves of Confederate solders

I'm not saying the white people down there just the nicest to the blacks not  all you had to call them  a Ni**er when ever you talked about them. The funny thing was that the Blacks down there where nicer then the ones up around Chicago.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Did you know Denzel Washington will not kiss the white actresses he stars with?  He claims he is being sensitive to the black women who would watch him on screen.  Julia Roberts wasn't happy about it.  Meanwhile Billy Bob Thornton is having a wild time onscreen with Halle Berry.  I say the women are courageous and the men are racist putzes who are full of themselves.

Next thing you know Spielberg will digitally remove all the firearms from E.T. before he re-issues it.

There is no end and no limit to the hypocrisy and racism in Hollyweird, despite their protestations.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Guy's things are bad. But dont be decieved into thinking that racial problems are an black/white problem. Look at Afghanistan, all kinds of racial problems. And there all the same religion. India is have big racial/religous problems. Africa has ethnic wars everywhere.
The Balkans, Phillipines. Every continent has some kind of racial /religous war.

The problem is not black  vs. white. he problem is SIN.
I know some of you who don't believe in God don't want to hear this.

But guy's Jesus said these would be a sign of the nearness of His return.

(Mat 24:3)  "As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?""

(Mat 24:4)  "Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you."

(Mat 24:5)  "For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many."

(Mat 24:6)  "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come."

(Mat 24:7)  "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places."

(Mat 24:8)  "All these are the beginning of birth pains."

In verse v.7 He used the word "nation, the greek word it is translated from is "Ethnos".
It is the root of our english word "ethnic". And you see "Ethnic" problems all over the world.

We need to get right with God. and love our families. Teach our kids right from wrong. Stand up for stong law and order.

Not all blacks hate whites. I don't.
I am a Christian first, An American Second, And Black third.  

I know I may be a minority in a minority but there are allot us the want to see racial harmony. There need to be more black on the conservative side. But, I digress. These storie are sickening but not the whole story of what black america is about. Remember you only hear about the squeaky wheels. The media never shows images of Law abibing, Conservative blacks who are an asset to their communities and county.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 1:45:42 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't care what is said in Rap music, of course we all know that things like this are said, whether all of these lyrics check out or not.  Nobody here should be naive enough to think that all of this was made up by some guy in a white sheet sitting at his computer thinking of ways to frame the black race!  I've seen much more racism perpetrated by those of minority backgrounds against caucasians than the other way around.  I've also seen it go the other way. This isn't a perfect world, never will be, and we'll always have racism, and political correctness does nothing but make it worse in my opinion. I hope that one day we do live in a world where race doesn't matter, but we aren't there yet, and PC won't get us there.  You can't legislate what people feel in their hearts.  I have friends of all creeds and colors, and judge people on their actions not the color of their skins.  I don't believe that this makes me a racist.  I also don't think that whether something is a hate crime should make any difference.....I don't figure anyone murders somebody because they have an abiding love towards them.  Hate crime legislation in my opinion makes it all worse, because then you are saying that if I'm murdered by a white guy, it's not as important as if I'm murdered by a black guy, but if I murder a black guy that is the most important of all.  Prosecute the murder, make it stick and leave it at that!  There are alot of evil people in the world who are fully capable of the things in those posts, black, white doesn't matter.  For some they do it because of race, some do it because they are evil, who cares.  Kill em all let god sort em out!  Teach your children to treat others of all races as they would like to be treated, and at the same time teach them that not all children learn that.  Unfortunate, but true.

[rant]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Last year, prior to September 11th, the media was starting to make a stink about how over half of the "hate crime" criminals were blacks who had attacked whites, despite the laws having been written to be applied to whites who had attacked blacks.

Considering that many obvious hate crimes, committed by blacks against whites, are not prosecuted as such because the police and DAs and other politicians fear being labeled as racist, the real proportion is arguably far higher than 50%.

Note that, last I heard, blacks constitute about 15% of the population.

So, it's fairly easy to figure out who is committing racist hate crimes against whom. . . .
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

I don't have a source I can quote and this goes back a few years  but I remember the reports of FBI hate crime statististics which included Hispanics with whites as perpetrators of hate crimes but not as victims.  It was in that same time frame I recall the Mayor (at that time) of San Jose stating publicly (generaly not reported) that whites were the number one victims of hate crimes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top