Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It triggered something pretty deep.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/borderguy/Footprint.jpg

<DU>But it's only a clump of cells.</DU>
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd have to say it's photoshopped, but yeah, it gets the point across.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1

If that were a real print I would suspect that the placenta was ripped and the woman and child would be in danger. I am probably wrong though.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

If that were a real print I would suspect that the placenta was ripped and the woman and child would be in danger. I am probably wrong though.

heck, she'd have a hernia too, that foot's gone clear through her uterus and abs....
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#5]
There's another possibility what might be going on in that photo....

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:13:45 PM EDT
[#6]
That's more definition than I've ever seen from my kids, but I've seen something similar during both of my wife's pregnancies.  For some reason, #2 kept sticking her butt out front?
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:14:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

dialmformax.com/images/alien.jpg

lovely
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#8]
That looks like my wife's belly
She's 7 mo pregnant with our first
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dialmformax.com/images/alien.jpg

lovely

Hey, I didn't make Alien....just saying if an appendage is trying to poke its way out Caesarian style, something spooky is going on in that oven.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Snopes says "Undetermined".  

I say improbable, the toe definition in that image would mean that the foot was pressing on the skin with no intermediate tissue layers.  The foot of a real fetus would press against the uterine wall (muscle), which would press against the abdominal wall (connective tissue, muscle), which would press against the abdominal fat, which would press against the skin.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:01:30 AM EDT
[#11]
PhotoShop, the skin would be have to be as thin as a glove to do that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:15:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok....who else has slow dial-up and thought they were looking at a boob.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:22:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ok....who else has slow dial-up and thought they were looking at a boob.

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 3:36:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

CONGRATS!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 3:40:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CONGRATS!!!

+1 on the congrats, My wife is 2 mo pregnant with out first.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 4:09:28 AM EDT
[#16]
It is a photoshop. I remember reading on how they made that pic (it was a how-to photoshop site), and they took you through the steps.

Yeah it does kind of look like a boober...
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#17]
This is a dupe X2

Dupe for the picture and whether its real

And dupe for trying to passive agressivly stir up an abortion deabte

and BTW, if the pic was real, it would be illegal for her to have an abortion.  So it doesn't really help the cause anyways, it shows that the debate over this topic has gone from facts to pulling on the emotions of those that don't care either way because they practice some form of safe sex (unless they get raped, then they'd be screwed twice).

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:01:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Photoshop for sure.

I've been around enough women with kicking babies (if they invite me, I always feel for it) to know that the most you'd ever see is a litle pulse... Nothing like this.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
This is a dupe X2

Dupe for the picture and whether its real

And dupe for trying to passive agressivly stir up an abortion deabte

and BTW, if the pic was real, it would be illegal for her to have an abortion.  So it doesn't really help the cause anyways, it shows that the debate over this topic has gone from facts to pulling on the emotions of those that don't care either way because they practice some form of safe sex (unless they get raped, then they'd be screwed twice).

No debate, Its MURDER

I think its a photo-chop and IBTL
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:13:11 AM EDT
[#20]
I have five kids.  With a couple of them, they would stick their little feet out hard enough that I could feel it was a foot.  My wife would do the "OO-ouch kid gimme a break!" and there would be that little foot making a point on my wife's belly.

But hey, I guess it doesn't bother some people if a small person like that can be murdered by a doctor on the mother's behalf.  

Nothing to see here... Keep moving folks.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
This is a dupe X2  Please post links

Dupe for the picture and whether its real Again please post links

And dupe for trying to passive agressivly stir up an abortion deabteBLOW ME FUCKTARD
You apparently have an agenda, I don't! Read the title asshat!!!

Who really gives a fuck!! I thought it was a cool picture and wondered if it was photoshopped

Some people need to get a life and stop inflicting others with their assumptions!!
But as is typical with the weak minded, you had to accuse me of stirring up a debate, when all I had was a question about a picture.
It must be dreadful going thru life with such insecurity.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Personal attacks
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Personal attacks
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Personal attacks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top