Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2002 8:53:39 PM EDT
I think we need to bring back some sort of torture to insure this doesn't happen again,I know it's barbaric and I would still like to get my hands on this guy with an assortment of power tools and sharp objects ,oh yeah, a small blow torch.
Think I'm kidding ,think again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Beat him/her/them till they had hardly a pulse, then turn them in for the reward money.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course what we really need is the precision countersniper eyeball shot through the optic.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Placed in chains, (ball included) and forced to clean ranges of all brass & slugs found from sunrise to sunset by hand (no tools) - when one is done, move him to another.

Included in his cleanup list would be the huge mil training sites.

This, until he drops dead of old age. - also food & water rations to be proportional to the amount of work completed each day.

Proceeds from the recycled lead and waste materials to go to a victims trust fund for the dependants of those he killed. (loadable brass should be sold at auction - not burned then sold as scrap by the pound as they often do since comrade Clinton was commander and thief.)
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#4]
1 cup Fire ants, 1 tbl sp honey, 1 saftey pin, 1 qt water, towels,  10 feet of 550 chord, 3 ft steel re-bar, 1 handfulls fine-grit sand, 11 alligator clips, 1 chair, 1 roll duct tape.

Get him on his knees, pull his arms behind his back and put the re-bar on the inside of his elbows behind his back so he cannot bring his arms foreward. Then bring his hands foreward and tie them together with the 550 chord.

Then, put the honey in between his toes, and press the Fire ants into the honey.

Put one handfull of sand each underneath his knees that he is resting on.

Soak the towel in water and wrap part in his mouth, and the rest around his head so he cannot spit it out.

pull up a chair in front of him and place the saftey pin at eye level. Make sure the saftey pin is attatched so that it will not move.

afix 5 each of the aligator clips to undersid of his arms above the elbow on each arm.

As the ants eat at his feet, the sand tear at his knees, the re-bar rip his elbow insides, and the alligator clips burn his arms from the pinch, he will either drown from the soaked towel, or he will get stuck in the eye by the saftey pin as he trys to keep his mouth down so as not to drown.

Sooner or later he will die of starvation.

I wish I coul dthink of more, but I am tired tonight. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:37:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd make him go to Harlem and stand on a street corner wearing a sign that says "I hate--".. uh nevermind. [;D]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#6]
And just think of all the idiots that will be standing outside the courthouse IF we catch the sniper saying "Dont give him the death!"
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:44:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Hang his sorry ass up-side down by the ankles naked in front of Chief Moose's police station. The media is already there so they could cover this party so the rest of the nation could enjoy it too.  Get ten or twenty Daisy BB guns. Let the citizens of Montgomery Co. line up and fire BBs at him day and night. It would take several days to kill him. He would die a slow and painful death and the citizens he terrorized would all have a chance at revenge.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 1:05:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I cant even put into words what this P.O.S. should get But...UHLEK has a pretty good start!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 1:23:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd leave him where RedRay could find him...I'm sure he'll have a thing or to two say on the subject.

FOTBR
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#11]
since we're speaking in hypotheticals here, i'd like to have him shot through an artery (though not a major one, i want this to last a while) and then let him bleed out.

personally, i could never come close to the punishment he should have.  i'll leave that to a higher power.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Of course what we really need is the precision countersniper eyeball shot through the optic.
View Quote

Me like! Me like! [:D]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And just think of all the idiots that will be standing outside the courthouse IF we catch the sniper saying "Dont give him the death!"
View Quote

Exactly. OTOH, they'll probably be calling for the public stoning of Charlton Heston and Wayne LaPierre. Let's face it, HE USED A GUN!

If he'd slit the throats of all these people, they'd use him as a posterboy for more money for counseling in public schools...
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:25:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Two 18guage I.V. Catheters. Place in each External Jugular. Since it is Venous will bleed out slow. Every couple of hours a little air put into the catheters. This will cause him to feel like he is having a heart attack. You also start to skin him. Without skin the muscles and skeleton will not stay supported. You throw salt water on his body has you skin him. Also keep some very hot spotlights on him. Has he looses 60% of his blood, you start to infuse him with plain water or saline.....Trust me it is a very slow and painful death
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:27:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Cut off his eyelids with an xacto knife then make him watch back to back Cosby Show episodes.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd make him go to a board where there are two beekeeper1 mods, that would cause a slow and sure death.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:51:24 AM EDT
[#17]
How about giving him a fair trial by his peers.

How about giving him competent legal representation.

Why not talk to him in order to get inside this
individual's mind. He's obviously hurting inside.

There's so much we could learn about what makes
people like this want to hurt other people, all
we have to do is listen.

Then and only then, we should hang him upside
down, cram his intestines full of tanerite
powder (by way of his arse hole) cut off his
testicles and use them to seal said arse hole,
tattoo his pecker with the name of each of his
victims, tape said pecker to his stomach as a
target then fire one round of .223at the target,
igniting the tanerite.

Or something like that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:56:05 AM EDT
[#18]
I see names here that are always saying---save the cats, don't be mean to them cats, and yet the abuse they want to do in the name of justice. Death, yes, but short and quick, because we ain't like him.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Burn his house down, with him and his whole family inside.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Think about this
Surgically remove is ability to see.
Surgically remove his ability to hear.
Surgically remove his ability to speak.
Place him in a padded cell for the rest of his life trapped in his own mind with no way to communicate with the outside world.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:05:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Burn his house down, with him and his whole family inside.
View Quote
Good one Kid, I almost vapor locked on that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I see names here that are always saying---save the cats, don't be mean to them cats, and yet the abuse they want to do in the name of justice. Death, yes, but short and quick, because we ain't like him.
View Quote

A cat's turd has more value than this beltway puke. Damn strait - DEATH!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Think about this
Place him in a padded cell for the rest of his life trapped in his own mind with no way to communicate with the outside world.
View Quote

truly the best suggestion yet.

"to the PAIN"
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Think about this
View Quote
So in other words you want him to be a computer operator at some company. Or a customer service rep at Colt Firearms.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#25]
First, I would remember to stay calm. I would not do anything that may upset the sniper.

I would try to convince the sniper to put his weapon down.

I would talk to the sniper, showing sympathy and understanding.

I would try to make the sniper see people as individuals, not as objects.

I would help the sniper seek out community outreach programs or social services that may be able to help him.

I would try to make myself available as a mentor, and to help share the burdens of his psychological and social distress.

I would find some other supportive individuals, to paricipate in a group hug.

I would congratulate him on his willingness to work toward self-improvement.
Nahhhhhh..... I'd just shoot him in the face.

Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:28:55 AM EDT
[#26]
I think I'd start with some red army ants, and some honey or maybe fireants, or take him on tour to local jails to visit the lonely inmates. Then let him go a round or two with Mike Tyson. Then let the families of his/her victims take pot shots at him with rock salt. Then let him go to trial, and request his sentence to be death by Ebola virus.

No joke I don't want this a$$ to have a quick ending! The more torture the better.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#27]
I got a HotShot in the barn.  I want maybe ten minutes alone with the killer to get the name of his training officer then you can have the shooter.  The TO is mine.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Take him on a driving tour of locations of his murders...
....chained to the bumper of my truck!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Cut off his hands & then shoot him point blank in the heart with 000 buck shot.
 That way he can see his life fade away as the oxygen slowly leaves his brain. [devil]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#30]
I said it in a thread a week or so ago.
I'd cut it's f**kin' head off!!
AB
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
1 cup Fire ants, 1 tbl sp honey, 1 saftey pin, 1 qt water, towels,  10 feet of 550 chord, 3 ft steel re-bar, 1 handfulls fine-grit sand, 11 alligator clips, 1 chair, 1 roll duct tape.

Get him on his knees, pull his arms behind his back and put the re-bar on the inside of his elbows behind his back so he cannot bring his arms foreward. Then bring his hands foreward and tie them together with the 550 chord.

Then, put the honey in between his toes, and press the Fire ants into the honey.

Put one handfull of sand each underneath his knees that he is resting on.

Soak the towel in water and wrap part in his mouth, and the rest around his head so he cannot spit it out.

pull up a chair in front of him and place the saftey pin at eye level. Make sure the saftey pin is attatched so that it will not move.

afix 5 each of the aligator clips to undersid of his arms above the elbow on each arm.

As the ants eat at his feet, the sand tear at his knees, the re-bar rip his elbow insides, and the alligator clips burn his arms from the pinch, he will either drown from the soaked towel, or he will get stuck in the eye by the saftey pin as he trys to keep his mouth down so as not to drown.

Sooner or later he will die of starvation.

I wish I coul dthink of more, but I am tired tonight. [:D]
View Quote

I hope I never piss you off.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Think about this
View Quote

truly the best suggestion yet.

"to the PAIN"
View Quote

Princess Bride?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top