Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/6/2005 7:24:02 PM EDT
Has anyone have experience with their products?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:24:53 PM EDT
SteyrAUG isn't a big fan. I've heard decent things about them but have never dealt with them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:29:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By roboman:
SteyrAUG isn't a big fan. I've heard decent things about them but have never dealt with them.

He's also a bit of a gun... purist.

I'd buy from Vector, they have a decent rep.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:34:13 PM EDT
Very good experience with Vector Arms. Answer questions promptly and stand behind their products. I will definately buy from them again.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:34:52 PM EDT
I had them do some gunsmithing on my SAR-1 right after the ban. Good price, they are good people.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:40:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mknherhappy:
Very good experience with Vector Arms. Answer questions promptly and stand behind their products. I will definately buy from them again.

What did you buy? I was looking at the HK-53 clone.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:44:42 PM EDT
I know someone that bought one of their underfolder AK's.

Nicest AK I've ever laid hands on.

Accurate too!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:46:34 PM EDT
I have a Vector Arms AK Underfolder. Like someone said nicest AK I have ever had the pleasure of shooting.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:24:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mhpoole:
I have a Vector Arms AK Underfolder. Like someone said nicest AK I have ever had the pleasure of shooting.

+1 Love mine.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:55:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ECM242:

Originally Posted By mhpoole:

+1 Love mine.

+2 I love mine as well. Awesome fit and finish. shoots like a dream.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:18:21 AM EDT
+3 on the AK underfolder, it shoots as nice as my Arsenal milled receiver AK! Nice rifle!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:01:50 AM EDT
Anyone know where they get their HK receivers from?

SteyrAUG is a big HK fan, and big HK fans are often not fond of HK clones.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:42:03 AM EDT
A buddy has 2 from them a UZI & a V51 Rifle he is verry happy with each. I have shot both & had to do breakdowns for cleaning they look well made. I would not hesatate to get somthing from them
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:27:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

+1...There is a just a little bit of the "I paid 2 grand for my real HK, so I have to make sure that everyone thinks their clone for half the price is not as good". Whether the clones are as good or not can somewhat be up for debate, but the motivations for them not wanting them to be as good remind me a little of silly things like Colt 6920 HB arousals...
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:36:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By squeezecockerp7m8:

+1...There is a just a little bit of the "I paid 2 grand for my real HK, so I have to make sure that everyone thinks their clone for half the price is not as good". Whether the clones are as good or not can somewhat be up for debate, but the motivations for them not wanting them to be as good remind me a little of silly things like Colt 6920 HB arousals...

I don't think that is his motivation.

I believe that because he owns the genuine article and a lot of them, that he can easily examine the quality as compared to the original. The clones at their best approach the fit and finish of HK. When not at their best, however, the HK is a better weapon.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:40:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By squeezecockerp7m8:

I don't think that is his motivation.

I believe that because he owns the genuine article and a lot of them, that he can easily examine the quality as compared to the original. The clones at their best approach the fit and finish of HK. When not at their best, however, the HK is a better weapon.

Agreed.
And he backs up his opinions with facts and photos. Something most people on that thar interweb never do. He even updates his findings when better quality samples are obtained, so he's not afraid of a second look.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:52:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sobekra70:

Originally Posted By mknherhappy:

What did you buy? I was looking at the HK-53 clone.

SA UZI
Top Top