Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/28/2005 6:30:27 AM EST
Does anyone recall the LARGE (firecracker type) Varmint/Rodent Control Devices that used to be available? There was someone at one of the local gunshows that used to sell them but as of late I haven't been able to find them. Any lead where I could find these would be great. They were about 3/8" dia and about 3 1/2" long.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:33:37 AM EST
smoke or bang?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:34:06 AM EST
Dont know but wouldnt one of these be more FUN!

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:34:51 AM EST
bang type

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:18:19 AM EST
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:21:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By 0612Devil:

It's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:53:19 AM EST
22-250 is DEFINITELY the way to go!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:13:41 AM EST
Top Top