Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 2:40:49 PM EDT
What seems to be the rate for a used PS4?  I figured its been out for awhile and I could get a deal on a used one. Gamestop has them used  for 379.99 and the same one new for 399, thats a ripoff.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheapest you'll find one is around $330-340.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Frys had them on sale yesterday for $350 new. I've seen them for $360 in the past at a few different places. Keep an eye on slickdeals.net
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:29:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, don't buy a used one.

At the beginning of this month, I got mine new for $349. That included a $60 headset, a free game (far cry 4, destiny, nba, and something else)

Plus, a $10 credit toward PSN store (Used mine for a month subscription)

check out slickdeals.com and type in ps4
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What seems to be the rate for a used PS4?  I figured its been out for awhile and I could get a deal on a used one. Gamestop has them used  for 379.99 and the same one new for 399, thats a ripoff.
View Quote

Dont waste your money the ps4 is a big disapointment.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:21:39 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're buying used, $300 before shipping is the current value. They can be had for $350 new as someone else said, and they now come with a decent amount of stuff. You also get a 1 year warranty with a new system. The PS4 is solid---enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:41:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't listen to this guy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep because it's not like i haven't had one sine 12:15 am when they were first released.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:38:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yep because it's not like i haven't had one sine 12:15 am when they were first released.
View Quote

I had one since 12:05AM on launch day. When comparing current gen consoles, my PS4 gets 70% of the playtime, WiiU 20% and the X1 10%.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top