Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/9/2013 1:59:36 PM EDT
I have no idea what I'm supposed to get the sammich eater for Valentines Day. What's everyone else planning on doing/getting for their SO? I need ideas.
Link Posted: 2/9/2013 3:39:32 PM EDT
The official day isn't until March 14th but I have never had my hubby shun what it stands for. Honestly, I bet he'd prefer that for any day/holiday.

And if you really want to spice it up get some camo lingerie (like camo booty-that stuff is hilarious).

Link Posted: 2/10/2013 9:39:46 AM EDT
The hubby and I went out yesterday and got ourselves a his and her's pair of SP2022s. We decided that was our Valentines day gift to each other.
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 12:10:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sammichmaker:
The official day isn't until March 14th but I have never had my hubby shun what it stands for. Honestly, I bet he'd prefer that for any day/holiday.

And if you really want to spice it up get some camo lingerie (like camo booty-that stuff is hilarious).

What you did there, I see it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 2:28:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 15ladder:
Originally Posted By sammichmaker:

What you did there, I see it.

<---The sammich maker is wise indeed...

Link Posted: 2/12/2013 9:20:00 AM EDT
We are getting a new kuerig.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 11:16:13 AM EDT
He got me a Tardis keychain. We are going out to dinner at our favorite fancy place.

And I know there is more, he is being sneaky....
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 12:53:50 PM EDT
I'm making him some custom shelves here at work, to store his RC cars on. I'll post a pic when they're done, still have to bend and paint them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 12:54:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BeautifulStranger:

A man getting a woman coffee-related things?

True romance does exist
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 1:15:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By XCRmonger:

True romance does exist

Whats funny is that I bought our current kuerig for him for Christmas two years ago and I have primarily used it. Also funny is that before I bought it I hated coffee.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 1:17:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By XCRmonger:

True romance does exist

Whats funny is that I bought our current kuerig for him for Christmas two years ago and I have primarily used it. Also funny is that before I bought it I hated coffee.

Amont did not drink coffee. Until we got a kuerig. Now he drinks along with me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:59:25 AM EDT
I guess this can be the official happy valentines day thread. I hope everyone gets to spend time with the ones they love. Remember that valentines isn't just for couples.

I received a beautiful basket of flowers, a pair of WileyX shooting glass, 5 SCAR mags and cards.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 2:43:57 PM EDT
Today is Valentines Day?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:31:06 PM EDT
XC The Romance still exists !

I grilled my Honey some NY Strips and made a date to go SHOOT this weekend. Wooooooo Hoooo.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:50:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jesters_Princess:
The hubby and I went out yesterday and got ourselves a his and her's pair of SP2022s. We decided that was our Valentines day gift to each other.

a picture of the aforementioned guns!

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:43:19 PM EDT
Cool guns Jester! :-)

I bought some tickets for me and the husband to go see Jim Gaffigan (a comedian) next month (7th row...not bad!)
I gave it to him last week though because he normally refuses to participate in valentine's day. I woke up this morning and went downstairs and there was a lily-like plant...I don't know what it is, dern it, but it's pretty and smells good...and a sweet card. I was so happy all day to not have to hate everyone else's valentine's day happiness. I even made cookies this evening and that is not normal. ha
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:19:14 PM EDT

a picture of the aforementioned guns!

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/Lady_Wulf/P1040983_zps36428af9.jpg

Sounds like you made out good. Hope you enjoy your new pistol.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:43:31 AM EDT
Well, it ended up turning out alright. Champagne and tulips from him, and I made his favorite dinner, cupcakes, and chocolate covered strawberries, and brought out some black lingerie I'd bought a while back ago and hadn't had the chance to wear.
Top Top