Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:08:25 PM EDT
What is the proper name for those little caps you use to seal off open connections on the vacuum connections (plastic barbed fitting) on cars?

I can't find them on McMaster and need to find a rather large cap for something around 10mm in diameter.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:05:24 PM EDT
vacuum caps
Top Top