Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2002 11:14:01 AM EDT
Everytime I turn on the TV another moron is giving his psycho-babble opinion of the gunman, what he thinks, wears, where he lives, why he is doing this.  The problem is that nobody has seen him/her, spoken with him/her or even has a frigging idea what the gunman drives?

Every cop on TV is holding a damn AR or AK, everybody is screaming for "ballistic fingerprints" and in Maryland,,rampantly violating the rights of hunters and shooter.  If you refuse to comply with the unreasonable searchs and siezures, you loyality and legal status to own a gun is in danger.

What we do know is that nobody has seen the type of gun,,,it could very well be a damn NEF handi-rifle.  They have one peice of brass,,and that is questionable.  They have no decent description of what he drives or the shooter.

Yet the media and the cops are going hellbent on the disgruntled white guy with an assault rifle bullshit.  Cops for the most part are doing little to nothing to discourage it.

I'd personally like to see him direct his rage at those pesky cameraman.  Since the media seems to be encouraging him to shoot and helping him pick his pattern,,maybe the gun owning public should encourage him to shoot newsmen. Explain that it would increase coverage and cut down on media response time if he just shoot at the channel 4 truck.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#1]
If things are this nuts right now, I wonder how crazy they would get if this guy started shooting politicians.

Link Posted: 10/20/2002 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#3]
If he shoots politicians he would be sending a positive message!

I doubt that is his motivation.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Markm - why are you digging up these old posts about the Ambush Murders? This stuff is behind us.  Move along please...
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think the relatives of the victims would say that "It's behind us" you insensitive bastard!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 2:38:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude - Of course not. But why does that mean you should go through the OLD threads, two weeks old, and make a comment on EVERY ONE of them? Why not start a new thread if you really have something to say? On some of them, including this one, you act like the shooters aren't even caught yet. Did you notice that you were the first post since 10/20? You dug up at least one other old, finished thread besides the sniper related ones too. If you haven't noticed, we are having bandwidth issues. That's all I'm saying.

BTW - I spent the entire ordeal in the area it happened in, and I drive a white GMC minivan. I think I am at least as aware of the news-worthiness of the subject as you are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top