Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 12:32:13 PM EDT
Remember what Dianne Fineswine said about AW owners in 1994, remember, Kerry and Fineswine are best buddies.  VOTE FOR w, GET OUT AND VOTE REPUBLICAN
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Vote?  Is there an election coming up or something?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yes, it is tommorrow.  Sheesh, where have you been?  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, it is tommorrow.  Sheesh, where have you been?  

I thought because of the huge voter turnout, people that are voting Republican are supposed to vote Wednesday, just Democrats on Tuesday.

Didn't you get the e-mail?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
some people realize that voting is pointless.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Meter pegging out, must resist...

GM
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: ONLY STUPID
some people realizeTHINK that voting is pointless.

Fixed that for you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted: ONLY STUPID
some people realizeTHINK that voting is pointless.

Fixed that for you.

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#10]
if only all liberals lost hope and abandoned the polls tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I went ahead and voted for Kerry.  After seeing him hunt geese and a flier I got saying he was a gun owner and hunter how could I not vote for him.  I have seen a good many photos of Kerry shooting trap and am really impressed with his shooting abilities.  In fact the NRA called me the other night and told me Kerry wanted to take my guns away.  Well I had to call BS on that, why would he take my guns away when he has his own??  Kerry is a gun owner and that is good enough for me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Mark that one for the DU troll hunt!

D.U.h.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I went ahead and voted for Kerry.  After seeing him hunt geese and a flier I got saying he was a gun owner and hunter how could I not vote for him.  I have seen a good many photos of Kerry shooting trap and am really impressed with his shooting abilities.  In fact the NRA called me the other night and told me Kerry wanted to take my guns away.  Well I had to call BS on that, why would he take my guns away when he has his own??  Kerry is a gun owner and that is good enough for me.

Tryin to make old 2IDdoc stroke out are we?

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#15]
DerekR
Post Number :: 10

hmmm.........

yep
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#19]
You can call me a troll, doesnt really bother me much.

I notice how you waste time to call me a troll, but yet to point out or even try to enlighten me on how great voting is.  Wouldnt that also be trolling.........

I am Christian, and Christ's teachings speak of another government.  To vote for or participate in another would mean that I dont actually believe in what Christ said.

His Holy Church
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Dude you really need to come back over here to the other side, that place we call reality.  Kerry is an idiot who thinks our founding fathers were wrong.  I believe they were right.  They had the moral convictions that only one of the two candidates have, and Bush is the one.  If everyone had your opinion, it would be pointless and we may as well raise a UN flag an learn islam.  To hell with kerry, the UN,  and islam.  None of them will ever help this country or ever have.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Wasnt Martin Luther King a muslim?

They taught me in history class in the public fool system that he did a lot for this country.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I notice how you waste time to call me a troll, but yet to point out or even try to enlighten me on how great voting is.  Wouldnt that also be trolling.........

I am Christian, and Christ's teachings speak of another government.  To vote for or participate in another would mean that I dont actually believe in what Christ said.

His Holy Church

Thorazine not work on you anymore?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I can't even comment...would take pages and pages....

.... even wacko nut jobs like you are entitled to your constitutional rights

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
some people realize that voting thinking is pointless.

Fixed it for you.
Needless to say, it sums your inane blather nicely.
Troll.
SG
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I'd call you a troll, but I'm still trying to figure out what in the hell you're saying.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey Derek

Kerry is a homosexual loving pro-abortion baby killer married to a once divorced woman. What does that say about his holy church now? I know who I am voting for tommorrow.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:22:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Kerry's personal beliefs and marriage have nothing to do with His Holy Church.

And what I am saying is that the teachings of Christ tell me not to vote.

I also fail to see what medication has to do with religious beliefs?  Is that how we deal with people that dont believe the way that YOU do?  Give them drugs......... theres a solution.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:29:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:31:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:37:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Participating in a government other than the Kingdom of Heaven would be against the teachings of Christ.

He said many times that the Kingdom is at hand.  Not that it will come, or is some untangible kingdom in Heaven, but that it is at hand and is in existance today.

For instance, if you participate and vote in the US govt, but then decide to become a member of say the Communist party, would that not be against Democracy?

Same thing, I believe and participate in the govt of God, the Kingdom of Heaven, therefor if I was to vote, then I would be moving my allegiance from God to man.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#31]
That is looking at the world with blinders.  
You have to live here, while waiting for "The End" to come.
Christ's desciples (sp?)  participated in government.
Aren't you supposed to help people, as a Christian?

America has liberated probably a billion persons in it's short 200 year history.
Are you telling me that wasn't The Lord's work?
What we did in WWII wasn't the Lord's work?
Freeing millions of Jews from Concentration camps was not the Lord's work?
Standing up to the Soviet Union was not The Lord's work?
Standing up to Saddam and ending a regime the killed and tortured and gassed approx 5 million or more is not the work of the Lord?

You sir, need to look at the world with some logic, rather than through your cult blinders.
When Jesus talks about paying taxes, wouldn't he have said DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN PAYING TAXES! if he didn't believe in participating in government? (Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's... and so on...)
Wake up!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:57:52 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

DerekR, your words are beneath contempt. Grow a pair of balls, or go find a gutless whiner website.

Try this one: www.democraticunderground.com

Their massive xenophobia and self-pity might be more to your liking.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:00:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:04:41 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

People will die for the wright to vote!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:06:30 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

TEN POSTS! HA HA HA LOL! Planerench out.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:15:12 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

His Holy Church

Are you for real dude?..you gotta' be kidding me, right?

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:22:07 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
His Holy Church

Ah, ignorance is bliss...

Read:  Matthew 22:21
           Mark 12:17

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

His Holy Church

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Matthew 22:21 has to do with paying taxes.  It has nothing to do with voting.

I have FRN, so I pay taxes with them.

Mark 12:17 same thing, just from Marks testimony.

Need verses?  Read most of the Bible.

2Ki 17:35
Joshua 24:15

Are a couple.  There are gods many, by voting you are choosing to worship the god, the POTUS.

Anyone know what is painted on the top of dome in the capitol building?

And I am neither weak, nor whining.  And I have done neither.
You either choose to exercise your will, which is against God, or you allow his will to be exercised.  A govt of man, by man can never exercise his will, only that of man.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Are a couple.  There are gods many, by voting you are choosing to worship the god, the POTUS.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.  In fact, I am dumber for having read it.  By voting, I am worshiping the POTUS?  That is too stupid to even respond too...  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:00:42 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.  In fact, I am dumber for having read it.  By voting, I am worshiping the POTUS?  That is too stupid to even respond too...  

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Dont feed the troll!!

FREE

Quoted:
I can't even comment...would take pages and pages....

.... even wacko nut jobs like you are entitled to your constitutional rights

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Read Exodus 20:1,5

And 1 Samuel 8:5,7, it clearly says that asking for a ruler other than God is rejecting God.

1Sa 8:18, also clearly says that GOd will not listen to you when you cry of injustice by a ruler you chose.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Read Exodus 20:1,5

And 1 Samuel 8:5,7, it clearly says that asking for a ruler other than God is rejecting God.

1Sa 8:18, also clearly says that GOd will not listen to you when you cry of injustice by a ruler you chose.

Nice try Richard, but unfortunately you do take the Word out of context. I do realize that you are merely a repeater for the vile garbage you read on a daily basis so I will attempt to explain.

Exodus 20, 1-5
1 Then God spoke all these words, saying,

2 "I am the LORD your God, who  brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

3 "You shall have no other gods before Me.
The operative term here is "Gods". Since we do not see the POTUS as a god, this statement does not apply. Do you think that the Lord intended for Moses to be seen as a god or as a leader of his people?

4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.
I would assume that the presidency does not reflect anything that is in heaven, but maybe you can tell us differently since you have the Lord on speed dial

5 "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me
Five is connected directly to 4 in respect to worshiping or serving an idol or likeness to God

Now run along and play with your other DU friends. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found not worthy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Matthew 22:21 has to do with paying taxes.  It has nothing to do with voting.

I have FRN, so I pay taxes with them.

Mark 12:17 same thing, just from Marks testimony.

Need verses?  Read most of the Bible.

2Ki 17:35
Joshua 24:15

Anyone know what is painted on the top of dome in the capitol building?

And I am neither weak, nor whining.  And I have done neither.
You either choose to exercise your will, which is against God, or you allow his will to be exercised.  A govt of man, by man can never exercise his will, only that of man.

FRN?   He's just outed himself as one of those Christian Identity folks(88s, for those of you who don't know).  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu:16080/albertm/images/ownd/assclown.jpg
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top