Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2013 11:53:54 AM EDT
FAR more important than “Ginger vs. Marianne”, the SINGLE most important issue facing America today!!!111!!!:

Veronica or Betty?

Now I know what you’re thinkin’:  “Jesus, dude, it’s just a freakin’ cartoon!”  HA!  I laugh at your naiveté!  Especially now that they’ve done versions where Archie has popped the question to both Veronica & Betty!:

Linky

The firmament trembles!  Jughead hooks up with Midge?  Say it ain’t so!  His only love was hamburgers!  And where the fuck did he come up with the scratch to buy Pop Tate’s?  All his $ went into buying burgers!

But ENOUGH tap dancing around!  A decision MUST be made!!111!!!

So:

Betty?

Granted, she’s the quintessential “girl next door”.  AND, she’s blonde!  And, more Archie’s speed.  On the downside, tho, she’s so “white bread”, I know I’d be bored with her pretty quick.  Good Mom, lousy fucktoy.

So the challenger arises!  Veronica!  Spoiled little rich bitch, and FAR out of Archie’s league!  But on the other hand, since she IS a spoiled brat, she would require MANY spankings!  And, she IS rich.  AND, she has that streak of evil I really love in a woman:

So what sez the Hivemind?  Who is your pick?  (along with several male choices for the Arfdotcom ladies & those who “dance around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!”.  Who would you choose?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Both
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Both

Beat me to it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Summer Cummings or the big titted Blonde she used to work with is a better choice
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Never be surprised at how horny the girl next door can be.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Never be surprised at how horny the girl next door can be.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yes, but is she a total, worthless, shameless, filthy slut?!?  That is what's important about a woman!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:05:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Wait, who is their red head frind?  I vote for her
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Isn't that WhirlyGirls' avatar?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't that WhirlyGirls' avatar?

I think so,
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#9]
BETTY & VERONICA ARE NECK & NECK!!!1111!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Hot Damn, Betty has the lead!  Gotta confess, I voted for her...
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I always did like Betty more.

Yes, I read Archie comics when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#12]
^Bump^ onct, for the day cru.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top