Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 9:20:11 AM EDT
I'm looking for a system that I can add to my work vehicles to check on the employees progress during the day and to make sure they arent sleeping under a bridge somewhere. I saw on an episode of Hogan knows best, the hulkster had this mounted into his daughter's car for her first date and he was online checking them out  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#1]
IBT "My asshole boss is putting GPS on my work truck, how do I get around it so I can sleep under a bridge?" Thread.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm looking for a system that I can add to my work vehicles to check on the employees progress during the day and to make sure they arent sleeping under a bridge somewhere. I saw on an episode of Hogan knows best, the hulkster had this mounted into his daughter's car for her first date and he was online checking them out  

Just a SWAG, but have you tried putting www. in front of, and .com at the end of your thread title?

www.vehiclelocationsystem.com
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:08:02 AM EDT
[#3]
earthtrak.com/et_realtime_tracking.htm

First google hit for "GPS vehicle location"
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL you guys crack me up sometimes
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#5]
A fine idea comrade.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag, cause this is bound to go south.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Tag, cause this is bound to go south.

Nope it wont go south, I'm not in the mood!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#8]
try @road....They have close to 200K units installed and operating.  Top of the line technology and can turn the vehicle into a wifi hotspot.    www.atroad.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top