BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 10:00:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:01:37 AM EDT
[#1]
It comes with a free Shrike.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a device that will eliminate ALL vehicle emissions, but the one I'm currently using is bigger than that. It's an empty gas tank.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a device that will eliminate ALL vehicle emissions, but the one I'm currently using is bigger than that. It's an empty gas tank.

Have one too.  It's called my legs.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Guys, I think this one might actually be legit, although the article I read didnt say 95% or anything like that. This device is being verified by a few independent labs, one of which has become impressed enough to try to partner with the inventor. Its not an end to gasoline, but more of an additive to help it burn more completely and save some gas.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#5]
It sounds like the free market may have solved yet another problem. Imagine that.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Catalytic Converters already convert 99% of harmful emmisions into harmless particles, and "cats" these days are also very high flowing unlike when they first came around in the 70s and introduced a 100 hp or so penalty... bad bad

Nowadays, it's plain selfish to run a car, muscle, import ricer, or what without one. High flow cats have a HP cost of just 5 hp... and exhaust kits with cats cost $1-200 more then their non-cat counterparts.

Read the article, and what a load of bull... it assumes that one did not pass high school chemistry/common sense
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#7]

The inventor was someone other than Al Gore.  Everyone knows that all new ideas are invented by Al Gore, the greatest scientific mind in history.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:11:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Catalytic Converters already convert 99% of harmful emmisions into harmless particles, and "cats" these days are also very high flowing unlike when they first came around in the 70s and introduced a 100 hp or so penalty... bad bad

Nowadays, it's plain selfish to run a car, muscle, import ricer, or what without one. High flow cats have a HP cost of just 5 hp... and exhaust kits with cats cost $1-200 more then their non-cat counterparts.

Read the article, and what a load of bull... it assumes that one did not pass high school chemistry/common sense

The whole point of the device is that instead of having to burn up unused fuel in the cat, you instead burn it in your engine where it can do some good and not be wasted.  Dunno if it's legit or not.  Just sayin....
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Nope my musclecar will never touch a cat converter, just because it costs to damn much to put one on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top