Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:46:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't watched a single NFL game all season due to the national anthem shenanigans the players, teams, and league pulled this year. And I was a big football fan before. My wife is a huge Vikings fan and she has watched all their games this season and had high hopes for the team going to the Superbowl.

She asked me to watch tonight's game with her and by the end of the first first quarter I noticed not much had changed over the past decade with the Vikings - offensive line still sucks and their QB is always under pressure, being hurried or sacked, or needing to dump the ball super fast. Every first down the Viks ALWAYS do a run right up the middle, and get stuffed. And the defense just never seems to put much pressure on the opposing team's QB, giving him ample time to sit in the pocket and connect with his receivers.

The Vikings are simply a mediocre team that shines when they play the bad teams in the NCF. But pit them against a superbowl-level team, and well, tonight game versus the Eagles is what you get. Had the Vikings somehow beat the Eagles, Brady and the Patriots would have obliterated them.
View Quote
I could have written this post.   Except i said oh hell no and went upstairs and watched alaska the last frontier.  I hate the vikings anyway.  She wears her vikings jersey and stupid hat.   But i noticed she was watching the hallmark channel by halftime.   Snicker
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:49:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm just here to say "Go Nick Foles".

The only U of A quarterback to accomplish anything in the NFL.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Yikes. Too bad. I was hoping for more than that from the Viks
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Mike Zimmer is such a faggot. He comes off like the ultimate beta male in his post game interview.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Go Birds. You guys did have a good season this year.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 11:41:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Username is appropriate for this thread.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Vegas Vacation - I ain't seen a beating like that since someone put a banana in my pants
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Rooting for anyone to beat the pats!!! I was pulling for the vikings in this one but that #1 Defense was nowhere to be seen today, terrible coverage . Go philly!
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 12:20:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Old story about the Vikes I just remembered...

Little Timmy was taken from his house one night by the police after his abusive father had too much to drink and the neighbors called the cops.

The officer knelt down and looked at the shaken little boy who was sobbing.

"Timmy is there anyone you know of I can take you to tonight?"

Little Timmy's eye's lit up and he belted out "I want to stay with the Minnesota Vikings!"

The officer was stunned, and paused a moment before asking, " Why do you want to stay with the Vikings?"

Timmy replied, "Because they never beat anybody!"

Link Posted: 1/22/2018 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Username is appropriate for this thread.  
View Quote
LOL, that was a major choke, followed by a beatdown.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 10:01:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I thought this was going to be about Ragnar Lothbrook.
View Quote
Ya, me too.  Or at least the TV Series.  But no it's about a fracking ball team...
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Same old Vikings....lol
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Same old Vikings....lol
View Quote
Apparently so.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Apparently so.
View Quote
As a Packer fan I feel for you. We got our asses kicked a few times in post season.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 10:27:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Jesus, that was a beat down.  There was no choke, they just got a mud-hole stomped into their faces.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#19]
That game was an excellent example of a what being man handled means.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top