Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2001 9:20:29 AM EDT
I have a friend who is going to this show but has never been to it before. Is it usually any good, as in what is the gun to beanie baby type crap ratio? What are the mag prices like?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:08:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Living in Utah, I have been to several of these Crossroad Shows.  Made a lot of purchases the last few years.  Some at very good prices[:)], some not so good[:(].  Found some hard to find items.[:)]  Lots of guns, collectors stuff, mags, uppers, lowers, special stuff, ammo, some hunting stuff, some camping stuff, holsters, reload stuff, gun cases, knives, safes, and gun parts, and accessories.  This next one is the first at the new South Town E-center, a great facility, and lots of free parking.  Should be great, see you there.  [^[
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Been to several of them. Pretty good from what I have seen. Picked me up 12 ammo cans for $4 each. a 338 Win mag for $450 and some other stuff. That beanie baby crack was hillarious, I thought that was a Utah thing. Will be there for this one.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:54:14 AM EDT
[#3]
So like what are the prices like on 30 and 20 rounders there?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
By the time your "friend" drives from California to Utah, buys the mags & drives back to California those will be some of the most expensive mags ever.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Why should he drive to kalfornia when he lives in arizona?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]
does anybody have any pre-ban beanies for sale....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top