Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2002 9:54:06 AM EDT
Can we carry at gun shows? The crossroads one is comming, just wondering?
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Ihave in the past and have not offered that particular piece of information to the nice old man at the entrance[;)]. If you make it known, they would likely have you follow the "no loaded firearms" policy that they have posted on signs at the enterance (this would likely include zip-tying the action or in 'checking' the gun in for you or requiring you to leave it in your vehicle). Your best bet is to just keep it concealed (out of sight, out of mind!). HTH.

-Tony
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#2]
No problem legally.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#3]
i carry inside as well. as far as i know there's no law against it, only promoters rules. if they caught you they could prosecute you for trespassing because you're only allowed inside as long as you're not carrying a loaded firearm. just don't pull out your carry piece in front of a dealer for a trade and i'm sure you'll be fine.

ian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top