Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:21:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:27:50 AM EDT
[#1]
BTW- Nick, Gregg, and Danno are the guys that spanked the 1000-horsepower Supercharged Dodge Vipper in that two-part video on youtube.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I got scared watching that.  I think I saw the speedo below 100 maybe three times.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I got scared watching that.  I think I saw the speedo below 100 maybe three times.  

You are a bad example of a Tarheelian.......

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't do motorsickles.  

I'm also a bad example of pretty much anything I do.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
BTW- Nick, Gregg, and Danno are the guys that spanked the 1000-horsepower Supercharged Dodge Vipper in that two-part video on youtube.

I think I saw that, wasn't that the vid shot south of the border ??
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#6]
That was squidly, Never pass another bike in the same lane. I had a guy do that to me at the same time I was moving over in the lane. We came inches from hitting each other.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm, yeah...sort of...

The first half is kind of slow:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8A5kxED-Y

The second half finishes up with Danno's stock floor-sweep bike, and then shows Gregg's stock piped bike (with the rear seat in place of the stock aerodynamic hump), and then Nick's um...not stock bike.  All three of these guys are from about 6'0" to 6'4", and from about 210 pounds to about 280 pounds.  Note that Gregg's bike (the camera bike) passes the Vipper during Danno's last race with him, in spite of the fact that Gregg couldn't get down behind the windscreen because the camcorder was in the way.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjWUgI_PUTs&feature=related

Props to the Vipper guy for actually showing up for his spanking.  Most of the dyno queen cage owners are good at running their mouths, but if you try to set something up with them, their excuses are absolutely endless.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Just a bunch of Hayabusa riders having fun.  They behaved like adults and kept it under control.  No knees on the deck, no spinning it up and laying darkies on corner exits.  No side-by-side 120 mph stand-up wheelies.  Only one stoppie.  I don't think they ever went much over about 170 mph indicated , which is about the top of fourth gear.  The only casualties were all those bugs.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:34:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm, yeah...sort of...

The first half is kind of slow:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8A5kxED-Y

The second half finishes up with Danno's stock floor-sweep bike, and then shows Gregg's stock piped bike (with the rear seat in place of the stock aerodynamic hump), and then Nick's um...not stock bike.  All three of these guys are from about 6'0" to 6'4", and from about 210 pounds to about 280 pounds.  Note that Gregg's bike (the camera bike) passes the Vipper during Danno's last race with him, in spite of the fact that Gregg couldn't get down behind the windscreen because the camcorder was in the way.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjWUgI_PUTs&feature=related

Props to the Vipper guy for actually showing up for his spanking.  Most of the dyno queen cage owners are good at running their mouths, but if you try to set something up with them, their excuses are absolutely endless.

yeah, thats the one I was thinking of......
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#10]
double post..
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, but I'd forgotten that FullTilt (can't remember his first name right now) was in the Vipper video too.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yeah, but I'd forgotten that FullTilt (can't remember his first name right now) was in the Vipper video too.

For a cage that Viper was pretty stout, wonder how much $$$ he has in it ??
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For a cage that Viper was pretty stout, wonder how much $$$ he has in it ??

All of it, I'm guessing...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]
That first one was fun to watch.  Looks like a pretty good rider from the lines he was holding.  Can't say so much for the dudes he was following at times.  Put a smile on my face though
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Fun vid a few of them turns were a little wide on the double yellow

I subconciously pukered a bit when  he was leaned over and you see the van on the right atthe intersection  was just waiting for it to pull out

Looks like fun and Im all for fun but looks little to dangerous for my blood

and  Whats wrong with turning the tire over coming out of a off ramp?
I did it this weekend it was almost on purpose
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:58:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top