Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2002 3:16:20 PM EDT
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but I just thought about this...

How about a setup window where you get a chance to mark each forum you wish to have in your default list.  Example.  Go into your profile.  Select the forums you mostly look at. (General, Reloading, M16, ammo, mag forsale, KKF forum, etc)  And then save your profile.  

Next time you login you only see the forums you selected.  No more jumping to EE to view just one forum and then back to the main.  If you want to add more, you can just reselect in your profile.

This would be a choice and the main default would be to see all the forums like it is now.

Good idea, lousy, too hard to program, other crap to program first?  [:D]

Link Posted: 3/19/2002 9:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You smell that?  That smells like work.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, thats what your here for aint ya?  [;)]

Ya, well it would be nice.  Guess I'm just to lazy.  But it sure would be cool. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:31:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top