Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2002 7:10:33 AM EDT
Doesn´t know is this right forum for this but I need help ASAP.

Got tracking # from dealer and I can´t use it right. Question is which of your postal services use this kind of tracking number:
V V 439 XXX 259 US. UPS, USPS, or what?
I have tried both.

Thanks,
MN

Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
try FEDEX

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Kevin but doesn´t help. Dealer told me it´s sent Insured U.S.Mail. Is U.S.Mail same as USPS?

Thanks,
MN
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 8:09:56 AM EDT
[#3]
OK...here's yet another reason the USPS SUCKS!!!!  They will issue tracking numbers, BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA if you (the public) want to be able to track it online.

So, they can track it themselves, but only for an additional fee will they let you be privy to that info.  Ummmmmmmmm, Mr. Postmaster General...WHO paid for that package to be sent?!?!?!

Another government beauracracy that is not forced to stay efficient and effective...no, we'll just raise your postage rates when we need the extra money!  Heaven forbid our union workers not get their annual raises regardless of performance.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Its going up 3 cents the first of July , I believe.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks Kevin but doesn´t help. Dealer told me it´s sent Insured U.S.Mail. Is U.S.Mail same as USPS?
View Quote

Different Kevin here but yeah, US Mail is USPS and they [u]used[/u] to let you 'track' insured packages for 'free' but the money grubbing SOBs stopped that!!!  For what they charge for insurance there's no reason to have changed that!!!

And yes, virtually ALL the postal fees are going up at the end of this month.  They clearly have more packaging business then they have ever had before and of course already have the delivery structure already in place at no extra cost.  I find the packaging services increases that have occurred the past couple of years to be almost obscene.

NEVER believe their garbage about losing money!!!!!  The only reason they aren't making any $$ is because of so many of the inept, overpaid, lazy 'employees'* they have.  However there are some that do a great job, there are a few I deal with who are the type of folks that pay attention & will bend over backwards to get things taken care of right.

[i]* I sometimes swear it's like high paying welfare.[/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top