Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:36:27 AM EDT
Not sure is anyone is aware of this but it really takes the hassle out of uploading pictures.

I have been using for about 5 months and was sitting here today wondering if anyone else uses something similair?

Install the new version of QuickLoad if you currenly experience issues with any of the older versions.

Installation

If you don't already have the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed, click here to download and install it.
Download ImageShack QuickLoad v1.0.36 to your PC.
If you have a previous version of ImageShack QuickLoad, uninstall your previous version and reboot your computer before continuing onto Step 4. Skip Step 3 if you have never installed ImageShack QuickLoad before.
Double-Click on the installation icon and follow instructions of the installation wizard.
Using ImageShack QuickLoad

Right-click on an image or swf file.
Select "ImageShack QuickLoad" --> "Upload to ImageShack."
Wait while your image is being uploaded. After a short while, your image will upload and you will see the linking code.
Optional: Right-click on any image and select "ImageShack QuickLoad" --> "Login." Logging in will allow your images to upload directly into your ImageShack account.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:37:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess a link would help..

reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=quickload
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:40:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't get it. So you download this application which basically just logs you into imageshack so you don't have to manually log in? How is this any easier than going to imageshack, logging in, and uploading?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:53:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't get it. So you download this application which basically just logs you into imageshack so you don't have to manually log in? How is this any easier than going to imageshack, logging in, and uploading?

Then this box pops up

then you get this page with your links!

img104.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img104/9863/img27zb.jpg&ul=quickload
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:53:35 AM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:11:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I see. That's pretty cool then. Saves several steps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top