User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/26/2015 4:13:51 PM EDT
Just another day in paradise.

Here's a news video about the incident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY68_TPSH14
They edit out the beginning and the part where the 3 year old is screaming after land head first on the concrete.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#1]
carnac the magnificent.jpg
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Rich and vibrant being rich and vibrant.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Poor kid
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Just trying to kill babies other youts won't....

Maybe they just wanted to have a little pool party?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:51:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Given the number of people I see here.... Shield is insufficient - may need to swap to five seven for twenty round capacity.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:56:37 PM EDT
[#7]
White baby bleed a lot.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I suspect the "get the baby" guy will have a surprise waiting on him one day

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quite sad. I feel sorry for the toddler...and the 14 year old victim.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:15:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I suspect the "get the baby" guy will have a surprise waiting on him one day
View Quote
Some things need to be handled outside of the legal system, and in the justice system....whatever that baby's loved ones think that is.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Isolated incident
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:32:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Interesting that this can't be race motivated because the victim is mixed race but lil tray tray's extra holes happened because of racism and Zimmerman is mixed race.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:38:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah local police are on this.  They have been in contact with the perp's parents to arrange a surrender.  Yet they won't call it a hate crime.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I am curious why the male felt compelled to dance as he did during the incident.

It's very odd.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:40:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yeah local police are on this.  They have been in contact with the perp's parents to arrange a surrender.  Yet they won't call it a hate crime.
View Quote

Do they have priors?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:41:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am curious why the male felt compelled to dance as he did during the incident.

It's very odd.
View Quote

Lol.  Just think about it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#18]
We brought more soldiers than you did.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's very odd.
View Quote

Culture.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol fuck arranging a surrender.  They should be over there kicking their fucking door down and dragging her out by the hair.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:01:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't understand the specific reason why this department/the DA refuse to call it a hate crime. Surely they don't think Sharpton is going to fly down there in a case like this where the evidence is so blatantly obvious.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:02:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

lol fuck arranging a surrender.  They should be over there kicking their fucking door down and dragging her out by the hair.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they did that, I would be there dancing a jig in front of her.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Why does this shit happen to the people who can't defend themselves? Why can't this happen to someone who opens a can of whoopass on the bad guy ever?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:05:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why does this shit happen to the people who can't defend themselves? Why can't this happen to someone who opens a can of whoopass on the bad guy ever?
View Quote

It does. See Traygone and Michael Brown.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Everyone in the house is held at gunpoint while the perpetrator is dragged out. Anyone who gives any resistance or attempts to hinder police efforts is shot.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yup. Everyone in the house is held at gunpoint while the perpetrator is dragged out. Anyone who gives any resistance or attempts to hinder police efforts is shot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe that department has had to submit to Federal control and those are the policies the Dept of JustUs has handed down.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Teen girl involved in Rowlett beating now in custody

The teen involved in an assault last week in Rowlett is now in custody.

Police identified the girl on Friday and by Sunday night were able to get her into custody with the cooperation of her and her family.

She was immediately processed into the Dallas County Henry Wade Juvenile Detention Center in Dallas on charges of injury to a child and assault. It is up to a judge on whether she will remain in custody. Her name will not be released because she is 13.

Rowlett Police issued an arrest warrant for suspect over the weekend following the video going viral. The controversial video shot last week shows a 3-year-old child was caught in the attack and could have been seriously injured.

The 14-year-old victim was reportedly babysitting the child, who is her niece, during the incident.

A video clip of the attack was reportedly first posted on YouTube. It shows two young females demand that another girl “get up.” She is holding the young child and refuses.

The aggressor then pulls the girl up by her hair and the child falls to the ground. The child can be heard crying while the girl is dragged off and beaten.

The victim went to school with the suspect, but they only knew each other in passing. Police say the two had a minor altercation during the school year, but nothing major.

Investigators believe the teens just happened to cross paths at a playground at Herfurth Elementary School in Rowlett, where the video was recorded.

The original video has since been removed from YouTube, but copies of it still exist on LiveLeak and Facebook.

Rowlett police say the June 19 attack was pre-mediated.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/29428366/teen-girl-involved-in-rowlett-beating-now-in-custody

A premeditated hate crime.  Need to round up dancing boy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

<snip>
View Quote

Heard this on the news this morning. I was kind of hoping that she would resist arrest.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don't understand the specific reason why this department/the DA refuse to call it a hate crime. Surely they don't think Sharpton is going to fly down there in a case like this where the evidence is so blatantly obvious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agendas. Reality doesn't fit the narrative. The agenda must continue on, unhindered, in propagating the lie.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#31]
CoC.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Police identified the girl on Friday and by Sunday night were able to get her into custody with the cooperation of her and her family.

She was immediately processed into the Dallas County Henry Wade Juvenile Detention Center in Dallas on charges of injury to a child and assault. It is up to a judge on whether she will remain in custody. Her name will not be released because she is 13.

Rowlett Police issued an arrest warrant for suspect over the weekend following the video going viral. The controversial video shot last week shows a 3-year-old child was caught in the attack and could have been seriously injured.

The 14-year-old victim was reportedly babysitting the child, who is her niece, during the incident.

A video clip of the attack was reportedly first posted on YouTube. It shows two young females demand that another girl “get up.” She is holding the young child and refuses.

The aggressor then pulls the girl up by her hair and the child falls to the ground. The child can be heard crying while the girl is dragged off and beaten.

The victim went to school with the suspect, but they only knew each other in passing. Police say the two had a minor altercation during the school year, but nothing major.

Investigators believe the teens just happened to cross paths at a playground at Herfurth Elementary School in Rowlett, where the video was recorded.

The original video has since been removed from YouTube, but copies of it still exist on LiveLeak and Facebook.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/29428366/teen-girl-involved-in-rowlett-beating-now-in-custody

View Quote

Teen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:28:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
CoC.
View Quote

I'll say it.

Every single person involved in the assault deserves to die. I don't care if she's 13 years old or not. Defective human beings need to be exterminated.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Teen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A video clip of the attack was reportedly first posted on YouTube. It shows two young females demand that another girl "get up.” She is holding the young child and refuses.

Teen.

"I ain't gone let no white gurl diss me like dat!"
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'll say it.

Every single person involved in the assault deserves to die. I don't care if she's 13 years old or not. Defective human beings need to be exterminated.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CoC.

I'll say it.

+1000
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Just spreading some "vibrant culture", right?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Those people annoy me
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Although it was pre-meditated with a (coc) filming it I'm relieved to learn it was NOT a hate crime.
sarcasm / disgust
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Those people annoy me
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:50:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Impossible it is a hate crime.  The flag is down, racism is over.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:51:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Given the number of people I see here.... Shield is insufficient - may need to swap to five seven for twenty round capacity.  
View Quote

Just work on your mag swaps
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And movement.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:04:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Those people annoy me
View Quote

If they  would just   stop all of their  nagging  I'd be OK  with  them.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Those people annoy me
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, it does. The "random" shootings on the news?  The two poorly described victims shot on a sidewalk or parking lot?   Yeah.  When you watch the news report you are thinking that would be a prime place for a robbery.  It probably started that way too.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#46]
if there was more outcry from the public it could be called a hate crime.

Think about it, that's what the other side does and it always works.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
if there was more outcry from the public it could be called a hate crime.

Think about it, that's what the other side does and it always works.
View Quote

Racism only works one way according to the real racists.  They scream "racism" when they are the main ones practicing racism.

Sad but true.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Such rich, much vibrant.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#50]
That pendulum is swinging, and when it swings back, that 13% of the population that is currently untouchable ought to be very afraid.   Historically I mean.  

They would have been better off building some bridges and assimilating into American culture.    That though I lay at the feet of the Democrat party and anyone who has ever voted for a democrat.  

Slavers one and all.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top