Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2022 1:59:20 AM EDT
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/separate-shootings-at-las-vegas-malls-leave-woman-dead-2-wounded-2505367/

Got these bastards but they’re still breathing…

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/suspects-in-2-las-vegas-homicides-appear-in-court-held-without-bail-2506163/

Attachment Attached File

The update: Las Vegas Justice Court records show Jordan Ruby, 18, and Jesani Carter, 20, were each booked on a murder charge at the Clark County Detention Center on Saturday. They were both ordered held without bail by Hearing Master Daniel Westmeyer during a brief hearing in the basement of the Regional Justice Center.

Before the Bail Project got outed here in Vegas, the DA would have asked for $100 bail for these delightful young men.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
At the fashion show mall, an upscale mall on the strip, a husband and wife were robbed and the wife was murdered.

Meadows Mall, the one known as Ghettos Mall, two shot.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:02:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At the fashion show mall, an upscale mall on the strip, a husband and wife were robbed and the wife was murdered.

View Quote

Made the mistake of going to Meadows once.  Yikes.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:16:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah it is a bad accident to go there. I have several times with the proper hardware.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:20:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Details? Please describe if you can.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:23:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

Bad area near 95 corridor and gang land in general.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:27:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bad area near 95 corridor and gang land in general.
View Quote

It was good around the 90s, but as with all things "those people" ruined it. As the they always do.

Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:29:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

Lots of cops and even more rental cops.  Chopper circling above.

Was happy my p-car was unmolested when I came out.

Fashion Show has never been as bad, till the more recent spate of Strip shootings in the last year or two.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:37:41 AM EDT
[#8]
LVRJ did say the perps at the Fashion Place were either white or Hispanic.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 3:31:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
I remember the Meadows mall being pretty nice in the 90's not surprised it went to shit,you could see the clientele change over the years

the fashion mall surprises me that they don't have a ton of security/police presence
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 3:36:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Shooter from fashion show apparently went to palace station and killed another person there. Also, a shooting at the Sahara.  This damned city is turning into a burning overfilled cesspool.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 3:57:22 AM EDT
[#11]
This place is a shit hole.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 4:07:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Going there for company meeting next week. It wasn’t that bad even just pre covid. We used to meet there but did some cruises before covid instead. So it’s been about 3-4 years since I’ve stayed in Vegas. I’m hoping it isn’t this exciting when we’re there.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 4:14:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't forget about palace stations.

I got a feeling if metro doesn't clean up the streets the mob rulers will show they still have some teeth beneath their custom tailored suits
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 4:32:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whites do crazy shit, but randomly holding up shoppers, murdering, and acting like feral hood rats? I'll believe this when I see it. Last time I saw a depiction of white street gang thugs was 1961 Leonard Bernstein's interpretation of a bunch of faggots dancing around in West Side story.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 6:00:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I avoid our local mall at all costs. It's dying...more than half the retail space is empty covered by murals to give the impression that all is well.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 6:01:51 AM EDT
[#16]
It's all so tiring.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 6:09:26 AM EDT
[#17]
I’ll be there tomorrow.
Fashion show mall isn’t exactly in a bad part of town
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 6:18:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Get both

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't forget about palace stations.

I got a feeling if metro doesn't clean up the streets the mob rulers will show they still have some teeth beneath their custom tailored suits
View Quote

I’m not holding my breath for that to happen but we would welcome it at this point.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This place is a shit hole.
View Quote

The Rice Rabies driving down the prices of rooms and flights isn't helping. All the diversity can now afford to visit Vegas and bring their shenanigans with them. Add that on top of the local diversity.

Sounds like the mob needs to take back control of that city.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#21]
It's a cultural thing.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Just cut off the water and they'll go back to Los Angeles.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Shooter from fashion show apparently went to palace station and killed another person there. Also, a shooting at the Sahara.  This damned city is turning into a burning overfilled cesspool.
View Quote

Which large to medium sized city in the US isn't?

Hell even Gainesville Florida is having shootings now....from the same ole same ole!
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Nothing in the MSM that I've seen...
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#25]
My brother and folks just moved to Henderson from Kodak, Tenn. for at least 14 months. Can I get the rundown on places to stay away from and I'll relay it to him? I might go visit in the next several months and the furthest west I've been is Tulsa  lol.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nothing in the MSM that I've seen...
View Quote

Hell... They probably cant keep up!
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Yet another reason I left NV for SD. Between the home grown gangs from the ghettos and barrios and the shit that comes in from SoCal every week (visitors and refugees), Vegas can't catch a break crimewise.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Haven’t been to Vegas since 2018.  The way things are going, I won’t be back for longer.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 3:17:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Caught.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 3:27:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Arresting people is racist (and a major cause of climate change)...
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 3:45:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:03:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My brother and folks just moved to Henderson from Kodak, Tenn. for at least 14 months. Can I get the rundown on places to stay away from and I'll relay it to him? I might go visit in the next several months and the furthest west I've been is Tulsa  lol.
View Quote

Tell them just stay in Henderson, they'll be GTG.  Henderson PD doesn't mess around.  Anywhere else, make sure they're carrying appropriately.  If they need a CCW, there are plenty of great options for that as well.  Have them take a look at the crime maps, it'll give them a good idea of where to avoid, which is pretty much everywhere.  

Las Vegas crime map

Henderson crime map
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:36:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/separate-shootings-at-las-vegas-malls-leave-woman-dead-2-wounded-2505367/

Got these bastards but they’re still breathing…

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/suspects-in-2-las-vegas-homicides-appear-in-court-held-without-bail-2506163/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2851/Shit_heads_jpg-2225438.JPG

The update: Las Vegas Justice Court records show Jordan Ruby, 18, and Jesani Carter, 20, were each booked on a murder charge at the Clark County Detention Center on Saturday. They were both ordered held without bail by Hearing Master Daniel Westmeyer during a brief hearing in the basement of the Regional Justice Center.

Before the Bail Project got outed here in Vegas, the DA would have asked for $100 bail for these delightful young men.
View Quote
That's why I carry 2 guns here, its only getting worse,
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:54:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Arresting people is racist (and a major cause of climate change)...
View Quote

I agree; but will add that Trump did it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the mall decline will continue thanks to people like this.
I guess that might not be such a bad thing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Too bad the bail project couldn’t get out their wallet for these two assholes or did they previously…

ETA the Las Vegas review journal has already buried this story. The mug shots just hit an article last night but this morning? Gone.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:23:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Can't we all just get along...
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#38]
There’s no reason a honorable person should go to a mall these days.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Mall's are the flagships of the decaying American city. There is only one left here in Hsv Al. Wife and I went there last year. To have a minority population of 30% the mall had a minority percentage representation of 90%. And they looked and acted accordingly. I will never set foot in it again.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Mall's are the flagships of the decaying American city. There is only one left here in Hsv Al. Wife and I went there last year. To have a minority population of 30% the mall had a minority percentage representation of 90%. And they looked and acted accordingly. I will never set foot in it again.
View Quote

But the Mall is not really the problem and Americans should be able to safely visit a public facility without fear of being murdered for an iPhone or a purse. Would justice system taking life-ending action against violent offenders change their modus operandi? We cannot have a civil society if this trend continues and we know here that America is already on the verge of losing a civil society as a result of many social changes that have occurred in the last decade but particularly the last 3-5 decades.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top