Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 4:03:54 PM EDT
I predict that the next good horror film will be the remake of The Hills Have Eyes.

www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/thehillshaveeyes/

Also, I predict that Silent Hill Will be a stinker.

Inbred mutants FTW.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Put your virtual money where your mouth is.

www.hsx.com/
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

www.hsx.com/

intresting
I do not need another website to waste hours on

on topic there sure has not been a good space monster VS SF soldiers movie lately
DOOM was mediocure at best
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Am looking forward to "Hills Have Eyes".  I am also intrigued by the trailer I saw for "Abominable" last weekend when I went to see Hostel.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am also intrigued by the trailer I saw for "Abominable" last weekend when I went to see Hostel.  

I predict that upon its release, flop or not, Abominable will spark at least 3
"what is the best round for a bigfoot" threads in General Discussion.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
DOOM was mediocure at best

Not even that!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.hsx.com/

intresting
I do not need another website to waste hours on

[small hijack]
i have had an account there for years--i dont spend hours there, just a few minutes every few days--but im sure there are people who do spend hours...

[/end hijack]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:27:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont have to go to movies to see trailers or even watch them on just released DVD's, if you have inHD high def channel on cable or satelite, check out "In Theatres" on inHD2 which is 30 minutes of movie trailers in high def of course www.inhd.com/product.jsp?prodId=10551&mp=co4
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#8]
No contest, the one I'm most looking forward to (based only on the trailer) is:

V for vendetta

www.apple.com/trailers/wb/v_for_vendetta/
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

V for vendetta

That looks good, and it's Rated R for strong violence too.  I'll add that to my list of winners.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:26:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

V for vendetta

That looks good, and it's Rated R for strong violence too.  I'll add that to my list of winners.

Something just screams "Its going to be teh ghey".  I just don't know why.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

V for vendetta

I sure hope this movie kicks major ass.  I was looking forward to the original release date of November 5th 2005 (being Guy Fawkes Day and all), and I was sad to hear I would have to wait till March of 06.

ETA: Also looking forward to Miami Vice and the DaVinci Code

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Doubt it'll be on any critics top ten lists, but I'm looking forward to Slither www.imdb.com/title/tt0439815/.

Alien zombies.  Plus, an actor from Firefly/Serenity (I find a TV show that I really love, and I'll watch stuff that has the actors in it, even if it's completely unrelated).  I'm there.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#13]
X3
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#14]
MIAMI VICE

This will be the big blockbuster of the summer.  I am really looking forward to seeing this movie.

I read on Miami Vice-org. that Michael Mann was not happy with a scence where a car is shot up with .50BMG shells. The scene was done on a computer. Mann wanted the sound and impact of the .50.

So, he re-did the scene shooting live ammo into the car!!!

Anyone who would go to that much trouble is going to make sure the rest of the movie is action packed.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I think I saw the movie Splinter Cell in there.  I certainly hope they don't fark that one up.  I'm also hoping for Silent Hill to be good.

Wasn't there another Resident Evil planned for this year?  Again, I'm hoping that there isn't major suckage.  Don't want them ruining this franchise.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not too sure about Zombies (Not to be confused with the POS Zombiez <---)  
The director listed at IMDB, J.S. Cardone, doesn't seem to have a whole lot going for him and the writers all have a history of writing campy horror flicks.
I don't know why the poster gives credit to Tobe Hooper.

Recently widowed Karen Tunny and her two daughters, Sarah and Emma, move to a remote mountain home which Karen has inherited from the family of her late husband. However, she is unaware that the home is situated near an old mine, the site of an early 20th century tragedy in which many children were buried alive...

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm not too sure about Zombies (Not to be confused with the POS Zombiez <---)  
The director listed at IMDB, J.S. Cardone, doesn't seem to have a whole lot going for him and the writers all have a history of writing campy horror flicks.
I don't know why the poster gives credit to Tobe Hooper. www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/iam.gif

www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/zombiesposter.jpg

Recently widowed Karen Tunny and her two daughters, Sarah and Emma, move to a remote mountain home which Karen has inherited from the family of her late husband. However, she is unaware that the home is situated near an old mine, the site of an early 20th century tragedy in which many children were buried alive...

Very Interesting
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Sadly,

I see no upcoming movie I'm excited about. I noticed the previews at the King Kong showing were not to my taste. And looking ahead, nothing coming up either.

Perhaps good characters and solid special effects are a thing of the past. I hope not.

I'd love to see a modern version of The Flying Tigers. It has deep political themes, romance and of course some great dogfighting. Seems a no brainer, albeit very expensive to film.

Also a updated version of Doc Savage. This could be a nice franchise for a good group of action actors. With some great guest villains, it could shine. Perhaps a period piece in the WWII era might be fun.

The Da Vinci Code is a little lacking in action, imo. I'd rather see them start with Brown's first novel in the series, Angels & Demons. That one had be laughing out loud in a few spots, and plenty of action.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#19]
V for Vendetta
Inside Man
The Sentinal
Miami Vice
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:26:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top