Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 2/17/2006 9:19:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:23:08 PM EDT
WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Fuck-em.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:25:22 PM EDT
What abu-garab needs is: A southpark episode!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:25:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DougH9:
What abu-garab needs is: A southpark episode!

+1
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:27:16 PM EDT
[nelson] Ha-ha! [/nelson]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:33:56 PM EDT
What they really need to show is the pics of what those fuckers would or will do if we let them go.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:35:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gmtmaster:
What they really need to show is the pics of what those fuckers would or will do if we let them go.

All of them, right?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:36:50 PM EDT
Balance it out lets see some beheading before and afters
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:44:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:47:28 PM EDT
Am I wrong for feeling better after seeing those pics?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:49:12 PM EDT
i dont agree with what went on. but for christ sake dont take pictures of it
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:04:44 PM EDT
Sorry, I'm all out of rat's asses.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:07:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DeadSled:
i dont agree with what went on. but for christ sake dont take pictures of it

Yep, I don't agree with some the crap that they did to those people. What is the point of sticking a object up someone's butt and taking a picture of it?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:10:44 PM EDT
What never seems to be talked about in the media is many of them would throw feces and
urine at the guards before they were treated like that, fuck them we should have shot them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:13:50 PM EDT
Maybe we should ask Nick Berg how bad club Gitmo is

Sorry I can't work up any sympathy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:15:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheTracker:
What never seems to be talked about in the media is many of them would throw feces and
urine at the guards before they were treated like that, fuck them we should have shot them.

You do know the same thing happens to prison guards in the US and they do not explode like that. I was informed about this by a prison guard...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:16:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Billybob2002:

You do know the same thing happens to prison guards in the US and they do not explode like that. I was informed about this by a prison guard...

Thank you for telling me that, I was one for 18 years
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:17:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tonster:
Maybe we should ask Nick Berg how bad club Gitmo is

Sorry I can't work up any sympathy.

Hard to disagree with that. Well put, brother.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:18:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PeteCO:
Sorry, I'm all out of rat's asses.

+1
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:19:03 PM EDT
They were dumbasses for taking pictures.

What happens in Abu Ghraib, stays in Abu Ghraib.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:19:56 PM EDT
These people who did this ought to be in jail...............

Not for beating the prisoners but for being dumb enough to photograph it.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:22:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BangStick1:
These people who did this ought to be in jail...............

Not for beating the prisoners but for being dumb enough to photograph it.

yea that was really stupid
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:23:42 PM EDT

So, you did the exact thing that they did if the inmates ever threw feces and urine at you?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:29:01 PM EDT

So, you did the exact thing that they did if the inmates ever threw feces and urine at you?

That's against the law
but you felt like it . Please don't start sounding like a bleeding heart cause I have no patience
for that.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:36:57 PM EDT

That's against the law
but you felt like it . Please don't start sounding like a bleeding heart cause I have no patience
for that.

Not trying to sound like a bleeding heart but I just disagree with some of the "techniques" they used and that is all.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:39:01 PM EDT

That's against the law
for that.

Not trying to sound like a bleeding heart but I just disagree with some of the "techniques" they used and that is all.

understood
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:43:35 PM EDT
Frankly I don't care much. Although their actions would make a lot more sense if those guys were actually terror suspects. Bunch of bored rednecks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:07:16 AM EDT
Fresh outta give a fuck.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:13:11 AM EDT

Yep, I don't agree with some the crap that they did to those people. What is the point of sticking a object up someone's butt and taking a picture of it?

"Look, ma, no hands!"
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:13:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 12:14:24 AM EDT by EricTheHun]

Originally Posted By unkempt1:

All of them, right?

Pretty much.

They didn't make it to Abu Ghraib because of parking tickets, you know.

Can you point out the innocent ones?

BTW, War is Hell.

Eric The(ButDefeatJustSucks)Hun
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:32:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 12:38:32 AM EDT by 4xys2xxs]

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
Fresh outta give a fuck.

I've got to +1 this.

I looked at the pics...and so what?

Its not like we chopped off their heads.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:26:52 AM EDT
We are supposed to be better than that. Those MP's deserved what they got for their actions. Shoot them before they shoot you, some form of punishment for acting out, but this was just some jackasses trying to have fun.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:52:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 5:58:35 PM EDT by unkempt1]

Originally Posted By EricTheHun:

All of them, right?

Pretty much.

They didn't make it to Abu Ghraib because of parking tickets, you know.
Can you point out the innocent ones?

BTW, War is Hell.

Eric The(ButDefeatJustSucks)Hun

IIRC, there wes at least one report (red cross maybe) who had numbers and percentages of real criminals to not. 70% were not. I have searched for the report, to no aval. of course google sucks too.

sorry, I don't agree with all of them are terrorists.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:57:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Unicorn:
We are supposed to be better than that. Those MP's deserved what they got for their actions. Shoot them before they shoot you, some form of punishment for acting out, but this was just some jackasses trying to have fun.

Those days are gone my friend,many are steadily becoming the same or worse .sawing heads off or beating someone to death for intel they may or may not have all wind up the same in the end to me.

Murder.

JMO of course YMMV
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:59:05 PM EDT
I kind of expected to see a blow torch and a coat hanger… Or a cordless drill, a grinding bit and a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

Am I wrong to be a little disappointed here?

I mean shit, ain’t this a little namblily pambly for all the noise they are making? These people are used to seeing things like bathtubs full of acid and slow beheadings.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:02:59 PM EDT
When we start fighting a uniformed army we can play by the rules again. I don't recall the Germans flying hijacked jets into buildings when they bombed Pearl Harbor. Like most of you, I'm all out of rat's asses.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:05:13 PM EDT
My ROP sympathy well ran dry loooooooonnnnnnngggggg ago. I feel bad about one thing, that they took pictures.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:07:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 6:16:25 PM EDT by garandman]
Terrorism....its dangerous business.

Have we sawed off any heads yet? No

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:21:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 6:22:04 PM EDT by unkempt1]

Originally Posted By garandman:
Terrorism....its dangerous business.

Have we sawed off any heads yet? No

we have however killed in the same cold blood unarmed people though, haven't we?
heads cut off or beaten/scared to death is still the same to me. of course I thought we were spreading freedom and democracy not fear and torture of civies too.
guess I was wrong in both aspects here..
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:23:25 PM EDT
Fine, lets just hand all the prisoners over to the Iraqis. I'm sure they'll be able to treat them with "dignity". These people wanted to blow up buses of civilians, people just going to work, then BOOM, "Where the fuck did my foot land?" These people are the worst of humanity, if they are to be considered human at all. We shouldn't abuse them, we should shoot them. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I wasn't aware that he had dropped his weapon." They want to play tough against us, thats fine I don't have a problem with that, but they should expect the same from us. What we need to do in Iraq is to bend over backwards for our allies, and to treat them with dignity, respect and friendship, but once we locate an enemy, we must have no mercy. The combination of strengthening our friendships and crushing opponents will go a long way towards improving relations and showing them who is boss.

Militant Islam is a scourge upon humanity, no faith should be allowed to fester for 1600 years entirely unreformed.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:28:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 6:29:37 PM EDT by unkempt1]

Originally Posted By Burkey:
Fine, lets just hand all the prisoners over to the Iraqis. I'm sure they'll be able to treat them with "dignity". These people wanted to blow up buses of civilians, people just going to work, then BOOM, "Where the fuck did my foot land?" These people are the worst of humanity, if they are to be considered human at all. We shouldn't abuse them, we should shoot them. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I wasn't aware that he had dropped his weapon." They want to play tough against us, thats fine I don't have a problem with that, but they should expect the same from us. What we need to do in Iraq is to bend over backwards for our allies, and to treat them with dignity, respect and friendship, but once we locate an enemy, we must have no mercy. The combination of strengthening our friendships and crushing opponents will go a long way towards improving relations and showing them who is boss.

Militant Islam is a scourge upon humanity, no faith should be allowed to fester for 1600 years entirely unreformed.

I wonder how many in that prison were simply trying to go to work on that bus and and were called liars. hooded and bound and sent away, some to never return.

sounds a lot like what was running iraq when we came in to "save" them. YMMV of course.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:34:35 PM EDT

I wonder how many in that prison were simply trying to go to work on that bus and and were called liars. hooded and bound and sent away, some to never return.

sounds a lot like what was running iraq when we came in to "save" them. YMMV of course.

Oh yeah, like we just find these people with vests full of c4 and they were gonna just shoot at it on the range, BS.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:35:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NorthernBornRebel:
Am I wrong for feeling better after seeing those pics?

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:36:30 PM EDT
They would have done worse to an American. Oh wait, they have done worse to an American. They were stupid to take pics. Like it was said before "IAM ALL FRESH OUT OF GIVE A FUCK"
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:42:45 PM EDT
I still think we're treating them too good.

Love the pink sheets, by the way.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:43:43 PM EDT

Oh yeah, like we just find these people with vests full of c4 and they were gonna just shoot at it on the range, BS.

are you attempting to tell me everyone picked up and in that prison had a chest full of c4? speaking of
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:55:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 6:55:41 PM EDT by Burkey]

are you attempting to tell me everyone picked up and in that prison had a chest full of c4? speaking of

No, I do not think that, I'm just pointing out that there must have been some grounds for taking them in. Just aresting everyone who looks like a terrorist won't work, we'd have to nab half the country.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:04:48 PM EDT
Cry me a fucking river.

They're lucky we don't air-drop their asses from 35K feet over the Atlantic sans parachute.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:11:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 7:13:12 PM EDT by unkempt1]

No, I do not think that, I'm just pointing out that there must have been some grounds for taking them in. Just aresting everyone who looks like a terrorist won't work, we'd have to nab half the country.

Hmmmmmmm. sorry "must have had a good reason" sounds very very trusting in this day and age my friend.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:22:30 PM EDT
The double standards, bias and hypocrisy of the media just gets worse and more breath-taking. They wont publish the Cartoons of Blasphemy (which are mostly simple depictions of Mohammed and illustrate the extreme overreaction to them by Muslims) because they're afraid it's insensitive and would unnecessisarily inflame the Muslim world.

But Abu Ghraib? which they ran and talked about for 2 months straight when it was news 2 years ago? Which the US doesn't condone and punished the people who committed it? The press enthusiastically runs any and all images of that precisely because it inflames the Muslim world and displays insensitivity.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:56:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Another_Dude:
When we start fighting a uniformed army we can play by the rules again. I don't recall the Germans flying hijacked jets into buildings when they bombed Pearl Harbor. Like most of you, I'm all out of rat's asses.

Huh?

Please tell me this is a vague "Animal House" reference. If not, wow.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Top Top