Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Russia is free to stop anytime they want by simply leaving Ukraine.
Why would the west pass up the opportunity to create dead Russians handed to us on a golden platter?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For all the Ukraine lovers, please take care my share of the tax burden, inflation, wealth destruction and fighting.  I am not interested.
View Quote

Lol, Tell me you know nothing about defense spending trends, without telling me that you know nothing about defense spending.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Like hell their was. Surrender your country is not peace
View Quote

You think Ukraine would assist us if we got into it with China?   Do you think any European country would?

Kinda hard when they can't pay for heat and shipped all their most advanced weapons to the biggest black markets arms bazaar on the planet.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:41:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Aaron Mate?? WTF. Why don't you just post RT News, Tass, and Sputnik?
View Quote

Sputnik cookies are ridiculous I recommend TASS or RT for less screen AIDS
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There are multiple countries in EU that have contributed way way more than US in proportion to their size.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you should register yourself as a foreign agent with the arfcom staff. Why the fuck do you think you can call Americans turds when we express displeasure with the US sending billions to fund the war in Ukrain. Why don’t you spend less time talking shit about Americans and spend more time getting your country or EU memebers to pick up the tab. You don’t want to send billions to fund the war against Russia? Are you a communist sympathizer?

There are multiple countries in EU that have contributed way way more than US in proportion to their size.

They are doing it for their own self interest and it is still a drop in the bucket.

When they contribute to the US border security and protect Taiwan and the rest of the world  maybe they can talk. Until then that argument doesn’t wash.

This is a European problem, it requires a European solution.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You think Ukraine would assist us if we got into it with China?   Do you think any European country would?

Kinda hard when they can't pay for heat and shipped all their most advanced weapons to the biggest black markets arms bazaar on the planet.
View Quote

Perhaps a better analogy would be Taiwan.

Would Taiwan support us in a proxy war with PRC?

I think they would.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
So they have been kicking the shit out of Russia recently without even having the stuff we sent them? Man Russia really sucks.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Touch a nerve did he?
View Quote

What’s it to you? You ok with foreigners calling Americans turds because we are tired of spending billions on foreign wars?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What's it to you? You ok with foreigners calling Americans turds because we are tired of spending billions on foreign wars?
View Quote
Yep struck a nerve
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Zelinsky's probably threatened to expose Biden and the rest of the DC cronies's corruption who were operating in Europe's Most Corrupt State.
View Quote

What does Zelensky know about Biden's dealings in Russia?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yep struck a nerve
View Quote

What’s your position on the quote above? Are you ok with foreigners calling Americans turds for our stance on US foreign policy?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What’s your position on the quote above? Are you ok with foreigners calling Americans turds for our stance on US foreign policy?
View Quote

If the shoe fits...
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What's your position on the quote above? Are you ok with foreigners calling Americans turds for our stance on US foreign policy?
View Quote
Well Iggy has talked about immigrating here so I think he has his say.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What’s it to you? You ok with foreigners calling Americans turds because we are tired of spending billions on foreign wars?
View Quote

This is some of the best use of foreign aid we have EVER done.
We are weakening Russia without spilling American blood.
We are testing our systems in live fire against our enemy.
We are learning a bunch about new ways of war, such as use of drones.
We are helping a peaceful country and people that Russia wants to eliminate from history.
We are sending LOTS of old stock by giving to Ukraine.  The replacements will help our economy.

I'd rather see it spent in Ukraine than another PPP loan program here.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well Iggy has talked about immigrating here so I think he has his say.
View Quote

Pathetic..
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We are helping a peaceful country and people that Russia wants to eliminate from history.
We are sending LOTS of old stock by giving to Ukraine.  The replacements will help our economy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which Defense Contractor do you work for?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:16:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Baltics have been geopolitically helping Taiwan. Poland has been solid for GWOT not sure China is in their wheelhouse but UK likely to send a handful of ships and probably park a battalion in Brunei and a battalion in Australia, maybe 1 squadron of air? France might help with a handful of ships, probably park a battalion in their own pacific islands. Other than that, probably not much. At best 1 of this or 1 of that - if that at all.
Britain’s new aircraft carrier joins Nato exercises ahead of Indo-Pacific voyage
French Amphibious Carrier sails into Pacific to join US Japanese Forces China Upset
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think you should register yourself as a foreign agent with the arfcom staff. Why the fuck do you think you can call Americans turds when we express displeasure with the US sending billions to fund the war in Ukrain. Why don’t you spend less time talking shit about Americans and spend more time getting your country or EU memebers to pick up the tab. You don’t want to send billions to fund the war against Russia? Are you a communist sympathizer?
View Quote

Is he calling all Americans turds or the Russian shills and useful idiots?  I’m an American born and raised, what he said doesn’t offend me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Russia is the one that ended diplomatic talks with absurd demands that NATO withdraw to 1992 lines and dictating what treaties the sovereign nation of Ukraine could enter into.  

Had Russia elected with some kind of discussion concerning the placement of long range missile systems in Europe and been willing to make concessions regarding its own placement of missiles a negotiated bargain could have likely been reached that may have allowed Russia to keep Crimea and even achieve independence for Donetsk People's Republic.  However, they threw all of that away, NOT the USA.

Russia forced NATO to back Ukraine and it is in Ukraine's interests now to retake all territory lost to it during this invasion and the prior 2014 conflict especially since Russia has demonstrated to be an ongoing hostile neighbor.

As I see it, this conflict serves NATO's interests.  It has been the catalyst to finally have Germany end its dependence on Russian natural gas and meet its NATO spending commitments.  It has brought two closely aligned European nations into NATO, namely Finland and Sweden giving NATO clear dominance over the Baltic sea now.   It is eroding the Russian military, causing the deaths of young Russian men that are a valuable commodity and will leave Russia in an extremely weak and vulnerable position that could eventually cause internal domestic political reforms that favor NATO.  NATO is already literally provably stronger than it was prior to this conflict.

It's not all upside though, there is a risk that the destabilization of the Russian Federation could occur and unlock chaos that would take generations to resolve due to the many different ethnic factions within Russia.  A "break-up" of Russia could usher in decades of conflict as new borders stabilized and of course would risk the security of the extremely large stockpile of WMD that Russia possesses.  In short, the Devil you know is better than the one you don't. This conflict is also going to bring economic hardship to central Europe, which is heavily reliant upon Russian natural gas especially Germany during a period of time when they are still reeling from COVID19 shutdowns.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Which Defense Contractor do you work for?
View Quote

None.  However, I did ask my investment guy about moving some retirement funds into Defense,
since they are likely to get replacement contracts.  This was about 6 weeks ago.  He said no, not yet.
I will ask again when we meet next month to talk about any rebalance opportunities.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
For all the Ukraine lovers, please take care my share of the tax burden, inflation, wealth destruction and fighting.  I am not interested.
View Quote

Same here please.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sure, first give me your stimulus, any PPP funds and college forgiveness funds you may be getting.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Baltics have been geopolitically helping Taiwan. Poland has been solid for GWOT not sure China is in their wheelhouse but UK likely to send a handful of ships and probably park a battalion in Brunei and a battalion in Australia, maybe 1 squadron of air? France might help with a handful of ships, probably park a battalion in their own pacific islands. Other than that, probably not much. At best 1 of this or 1 of that - if that at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko_GO_arIds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iaQOthctoI
View Quote

The US did most of the heavily lifting against Japan from 1942 onward, the Soviet Union did most of it against Nazi Germany at the same time.  This is just the way things happen.  Europe was too busy getting overrun by the Germans and at times barely holding on last time to do too much to help out in the Pacific and Asia then.  It can be counterproductive to scream “you’re not doing enough!!!” at some point.  The Soviet Union finally contributed a large amount of troops against the Japanese in Manchuria/northern China at the end, after Germany had been defeated and they could rotate a large amount of divisions to the east.  It helped convince even the fanatical Japanese to finally surrender, although the Nukes, conventional bombing of Japanese cities, and destruction of Japan’s military by US forces all played their part.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Um...Ukraine had a contingent in Afghanistan for 14 years as part of ISAF, including running missions into Kabul on the final days.

And please show me all the proof of their most advanced weapons on the black market (particularly HIMARS, HARMS, M777s, Excaliburs, and Javelins w/ CLUs). One or two captured don't count, cause you said and I quote "...they shipped ALL their most advanced weapons..."

Until you can prove that statement, quit spewing that BS.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The US did most of the heavily lifting against Japan from 1942 onward, the Soviet Union did most of it against Nazi Germany at the same time.  This is just the way things happen.  Europe was too busy getting overrun by the Germans and at times barely holding on last time to do too much to help out in the Pacific and Asia then.  It can be counterproductive to scream “you’re not doing enough!!!” at some point.  The Soviet Union finally contributed a large amount of troops against the Japanese in Manchuria/northern China at the end, after Germany had been defeated and they could rotate a large amount of divisions to the east.  It helped convince even the fanatical Japanese to finally surrender, although the Nukes, conventional bombing of Japanese cities, and destruction of Japan’s military by US forces all played their part.
View Quote

I think we should require annual tribute from countries that can’t or won’t help of their top 1% hottest non totally psycho chicks. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Even if Russia had not invaded Ukraine, you actually think this administration would spend tax dollars to "back our own people"?

LOL

It would just be getting dumped into woke programs. BLM, and used to import more illegals.
View Quote

Go Broke Joe spent over 6 Trillion domestically in less than 2 years in office, still, some here are whining it's not enough.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I think we should require annual tribute from countries that can’t or won’t help of their top 1% hottest non totally psycho chicks.
View Quote

I don’t know if you’ll find so many willing to do that, but the suggestion gave me a chuckle.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who fucking cares?

They hate us, 'cause they ain't us
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They are doing it for their own self interest and it is still a drop in the bucket.

When they contribute to the US border security and protect Taiwan and the rest of the world  maybe they can talk. Until then that argument doesn’t wash.

This is a European problem, it requires a European solution.
View Quote

Do you tell yourself that that at the gas pump too?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good point. I just bought Two Pzh2000 on ebay for 50 roubles to guard my globohomo biolab.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Is he calling all Americans turds or the Russian shills and useful idiots?  I’m an American born and raised, what he said doesn’t offend me.
View Quote

Aren't you a peach. A Californian that sides with a foreigner in that it's ok to call Americans turds.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Aren't you a peach. A Californian that sides with a foreigner in that it's ok to call Americans turds.
View Quote

He is a CA resident he already hates himself for willingly living in CA.
I  know cuz I live in NY
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#34]
More than one thing can be true. Russia is at fault for invading Ukraine. Nato is wrong for seizing opportunity for proxy war.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#35]

You do realize you’re shilling massive propaganda, right?

It’s not even very well done.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You do realize you’re shilling massive propaganda, right?

It’s not even very well done.
View Quote

You have to give them credit. They changed .ru link and removed the RT logo.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would love for You to take on my share of Stimmy checks, Student Loan forgiveness, and all the other Welfare.  

But Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way.     You have to pay, unless you’re one of those welfare recipients.   Are you?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Zelinsky's probably threatened to expose Biden and the rest of the DC cronies's corruption who were operating in Europe's Most Corrupt State.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the hell is any of this our problem?  Really getting tired of my tax dollars going everywhere else but back to our own people.

I can imagine that too
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I can imagine that too
View Quote

Most corrupt nation in Europe is russia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Agreed. We should cancel our military until Russia invades us here. Our tax money is better spent of hormone therapy for kindergarteners.

View Quote

I didn’t say a damn thing about canceling our own military.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yeah, NATO countries invaded Russia and started all of this.
View Quote

But, but, but, you don’t understand the land was really Russia’s and the Ukrainians took Ukraine away from the rightful rulers, Russia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#42]
We have always been at war with East Asia!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

But, but, but, you don’t understand the land was really Russia’s and the Ukrainians took Ukraine away from the rightful rulers, Russia.
View Quote

Didn’t seem to bother you too much when the USA helped Albanians “take” Serbian land…

The hypocrisy…

Again, Russian are assholeS, Ukrainians are corrupt…

Long sorry short. I don’t give a shit. Just like you don’t give a shit about Yemen or Armenia
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You could easily find a list a mile long of countries that assisted with access, men, or materials for Dubya’s fantastic war on terrah. What makes you think the west won’t back each other the next time we have to invade Iraq for something Saudis did???
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lol, Tell me you know nothing about defense spending trends, without telling me that you know nothing about defense spending.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/C2DA5E1D-7C83-4874-919E-AA8BEAA6A4DC_jpe-2534177.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/C2DA5E1D-7C83-4874-919E-AA8BEAA6A4DC_jpe-2534177.JPG

That's from 2019/2020 and projected.  I'm guessing not right
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm American too and don't have any heartburn with anything Iggy said either. Anybody who thinks Russia is morally equivalent to Ukraine should stop thinking, because he's just not very good at it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

And where are you from?  Tovarish Jampo?  Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kursk, Krasnoyarsk, maybe Vladivostok in the Far East.

??????????, ????? ??? ?????? ??.  Forgive me if I’ve made any mistakes, Russian isn’t my first language.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I can’t wait to hear these pro Russian protesters start in about how we all need to stop prolonging the suffering and just get with the woke program.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top