Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 10:25:05 AM EDT
That's right people, it's coming up next Sunday, October 24.  Make plans now to celebrate the founding of the single greatest organization in the world.  

I'm sure the citizens of Sudan will have block parties all over the country.  Too bad they'll be barbecuing each other as the UN wrings it hands.  

I think I'm gonna have to go shooting that day to celebrate and prepare for the day we march on their little commune up in NYC.  The sooner we kick their sorry asses out the better.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I need to find a local protest!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:32:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw something disturbing on their home page, too.  

UN Home Page

The banner at the top contains the phrase "We The Peoples".

I wonder where they came up with that?  Bastards.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I think that mess in the Sudan has subsided.  After all, Kofi issued a stern rebuke.  That ought to do it.

Hey, you terrorists out there with a nuke just waiting for a good place to set it off.  Whatever you do please don't set it off at the United Nations.  That would be a disaster for world peace.  We really need the U.N.  Thanks a lot.

[sarcasm mode off]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:37:57 AM EDT
[#4]
except it would take out a good portion of NYC, too.  And a lot of Americans, misguided as they may be, work there.

However, I think a large enough protest at the UN lair, I mean headquarters, might scare them away.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top