Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2002 6:07:44 PM EDT
For those that remember, this is the donated UI book that has been circulating around AR15.com. It went around my gun club, and I finally got it back for the board.
SO... for whoever asks first, I'll mail you the book. You send me the postage cost $3 for bookrate or $5 priority mail (PayPal my e-mail address or check OK) and... MOST IMPORTANTLY... promise to mail it to another board member after you finish reading it.  Good luck!  
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Put me in for it. I'll send the check to your address and offer it up when I'm done

Tom
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You won't be upset.  That is an aewsome book.

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I have this book, and while it is a long read;  It is worth every page.  I recommend it highly.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]

We've got two loaner copies for passing around, and would love to do it long distance with our ar15'r buds...

However, they've both been signed by JR, Suzzanna Gratia-Hupp, GRA Prez Larry Pratt and Sheriff Richard Mack...

Soooo... you can see why we'd hate to trust them to the USPS or a common carrier...

Anyone in the RTP, NC area who would like to get a freebe read then mayhaps I can set up a personal handoff...

Be glad to try to arrange it... in fact if you're coming to the Raleigh show this weekend I *might* be able to get the fellow who's holding them to take care of you there... need as much notice as possible of course especially if you're coming on Sat.... (via direct email as I may not make it back around here in time...)

db

"The important question is, when do you know it's going to become enslavement?  When is the proper time to resist with force?"

- Henry Bowman, May 7, 1973 -
     _Unintended Consequences_

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top