BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2002 11:06:59 AM EDT
[url]http://www.sianews.com/columnists/Frederick%20Meekins.php[/url]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#1]
From the article:
On “The 700 Club”, Pat Robertson went into a detailed analysis regarding the Islamic challenge facing the United States. In his comments, Robertson classified Islam --- in the words of the Washington Post --- as a “violent religion bent on world domination”.

Both multiculturalists and Islamic interest groups immediately responded in protest, with a Washington Post editorial labeling Robertson’s comments “the least appropriate public statements by any prominent citizen since Sept 11”. Never mind the fact there could have beeb a considerable degree of truth to what Brother Robertson had to say.
View Quote

Is this the same Pat Robertson who said that September 11th was God's wrath against homosexuals??  I guess he'd better pick one cause or the other.
Back in February, WorldNetDaily.com [blahblahblah]
View Quote

Oh.  Well, isn't that special, er, I mean incredible.  Uncredible?  Whatever.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
From the article:
Brother Robertson
View Quote

View Quote

he's not my brother except in the loosest possible, most metaphorical sense. even then, it's a stretch.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#3]
"noted that the first Islamic chaplain to open the United States Congress in prayer later went on to enunciate his desire to abolish the Constitution and replace it with an Islamic system of government."

- and -

"For example, that little Muslim cleric who addressed the memorial service at the National Cathedral in Washington commemorating the September attacks was later revealed to have publicized his support for Hamas. WorldNetDaily quotes Abdulbrahman Alamoudi of the American Muslim Council as saying, “I have been labeled ... a supporter of Hamas. We are all supporters of Hamas. I wish they added that I am also a supporter of Hezbollah.”

WTF are we doing in this country. We are tolerance-crazy!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top