Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 3:12:42 PM EDT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, BRUNEI - SEPTEMBER 9: Bruneian Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah Bolkiah and his bride, Princess Sarah, brave a monsoon downpour during their wedding procession in this official handout photo on September 9, 2004 in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. The glittering traditional Malay ceremony was attended by royalty and politicians from around the world. (Handout photo by Brunei Department of Information via Getty Images)

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, BRUNEI - SEPTEMBER 9: Commoner Sarah Salleh, in radiant blue, is seen during her wedding to Bruneian Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah Bolkiah at the Balai Singgahsana (throne chamber), Indera Buana on September 9, 2004 in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. (Photo by Christopher Furlong/Getty Images)

Link

Damn, 17 years old too. The prince is a perv.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not digging the wooden bumper
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#2]
And they wonder why we complain about high oil prices...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's his gat....yo?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]

That's AWESOME!!  Do those hubcaps spin, or are they stationary?  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:23:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Were these pictures taken in Oakland?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Top two pics are just red X's for me.

edited... now they work!  heh heh.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The bride is hot.  I'd hit that in a year

Car sux.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#8]
The car was not labled and I thought Louis Faracan had gotten a new car
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Give me the car so I can sell it and buy bou-cou guns! Leave the chick the way she is ,I'll stuff it in her pooper and post pics!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top