Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/13/2003 11:47:06 PM EDT
From the latest issue of The Ultimates,
Cap is fighting this villian who just...
won't...die, and regenerates from everything,
even a full auto M-16 to the head at point blank...

He managed to beat cap down onto the ground and
then called for Cap's surrender. Apparently,
Cap took some offense to that.

Link Posted: 12/13/2003 11:51:28 PM EDT
[b]Ultimate Captain America rocks![/b] Yes, he does! [:D] [devil]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 11:52:27 PM EDT
Course, this is the alternate universe version who was trapped in ice from 1945 to 2002, so he still kicks ass the way we used to: [img]http://www.livinglegend.org/CAP/HISTORY/GRAPHICS/costumes_ultimates_wwii.jpg[/img] That's him on his final mission in WWII, which you can read in Ultimates #1.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:09:23 AM EDT
Thanks! You are, indeed, a big [b]Captain America[/b] fan! [:D] [devil]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:12:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By wetidlerjr: Thanks! You are, indeed, a big [b]Captain America[/b] fan! [:D]
View Quote
Not really. I'm a big fan of the ULTIMATE Captain America, not the current "original" Captain America. See, in the current CAPTAIN AMERICA storyline in the "original" marvel universe, there was a plot going around that the US Government had frozen Cap in the Arctic, to keep him from interfering with our A-Bombing of Hiroshima. :roll: Utter utter crap.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:17:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2003 12:18:08 AM EDT by wetidlerjr]
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:
Originally Posted By wetidlerjr: Thanks! You are, indeed, a big [b]Captain America[/b] fan! [:D]
View Quote
Not really. I'm a big fan of the ULTIMATE Captain America, not the current "original" Captain America. See, in the current CAPTAIN AMERICA storyline in the "original" marvel universe, there was a plot going around that the US Government had frozen Cap in the Arctic, to keep him from interfering with our A-Bombing of Hiroshima. :roll: Utter utter crap.
View Quote
OK! You got me on that one! [:D] [devil]
Top Top