Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2001 5:46:37 PM EDT
The Boundary County, Idaho Prosecutor says he's not going to prosecute Lon Horiuchi for the death of Vicki Weaver.

See story at: [url]http://worldnetdaily.com/frame/direct.asp?SITE=dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010614/ts/ruby_ridge_3.html[/url]

Eric The(Miffed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I saw this too.  Just when I thought that there might be a little justice in this world.  He will be judged eventually and I hope he has prepared for it.  Accountablity and personal responsiblity, where have they gone?

Aggie(the bewildered)1[:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Until some of these murderers get punished in some way the trend will continue.  Govt agents immune from prosecution sounds like any tyranical govt to me.  No acountability for their actions over and over.  What is being created here?
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I think this was all a show.  I don't think there was ever a chance of Lon paying for what he, or his superiors, did.

They're the government.  They're immune remember?...

CMOS
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]
oh great! (sarcasism)

Here come`s another Mcveigh type incident.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
If I were Lon I don't know how safe I would really feel. He has already had several threats on his life and the life of his family. Now the execution of Tim McVeigh has really stirred the pot even more so within certain groups. Now he isnt going to be charged with the crime of killing Vicki Weaver so that a jury of his peers can decide whether he committed a crime or not. This will only upset many people that much more.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if someone doesn't take justice into their own hands and off him themself.

If I were him I would be afraid to go anywhere. I think thats how he should feel.

Michael
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Here might be why:

[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23212[/url]

Seems the local DA is having his own troubles with the law......
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I smell a major case of blackmail here. Those farging cork soggers! They should all be hanged! They didn't spend six years trying to get the opportunity to try this bum scag, just to decide, "Nah, we don't wanna prosecute."

This is pure bravo sierra!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I smell a major case of blackmail here. Those farging cork soggers! They should all be hanged! They didn't spend six years trying to get the opportunity to try this bum scag, just to decide, "Nah, we don't wanna prosecute."

This is pure bravo sierra!
View Quote

Great point.  I smell a rat....
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#10]
WELL THERE YA GO BOLAND, YOUR HERO(the woman holding a baby killer)LON WHOREEHOOCCHIE GETS THE OLD BILL CLINTON FREE PASS AT JUSTICE !!!
somewhere in canada a party is starting......
51 out..
[-!-]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Boland, so true about clinton types !!
I may disagree(strongly)with you about this matter,but I admire you for sticking to your guns in the flaming face of adversity !!!
[x]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#15]
sorry,meant to say killer baby....
lol
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Too important to leave at the bottom. BTT!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#17]
The Boundary County Prosecutor who has fought this through the courts, when he's got it won, suddenly is the subject of an "investigation." Then his replacement declines to prosecute old Baby Killer Horiuchi. Is it me, or does anyone else think there might have been a phone call made?

"Would you like to be a federal (lifetime appointment) judge someday? Or how about a US Attorney? It can all be yours...if you make the right decision here."

Kinda makes me go "Hmmmmm."

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

-------------------
When they kick at your front door,
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head,
Or on the trigger of your gun?
--The Clash, “The Guns of Brixton”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top