[#6]
It's back

REPORT: CIA'S COERCIVE INTERROGATION OF TOP QAIDA DETAINEES
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#7]
REPORT: CIA'S COERCIVE INTERROGATION OF TOP QAIDA DETAINEES
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]
sorry to sound like a dumbass, but what is drudge???
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#10]
drudgereport.com

Best news on the net.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#11]
here's what he has up

The methods employed by the CIA against high-level leaders and operatives of al-Qaida are so severe that senior officials of the FBI have directed bureau agents to stay out of many of the interviews of the high-level detainees, the NYT is reporting Thursday in an exclusive... MORE...

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#12]
He's like a cross between Rush Limbaugh and "The Lone gunman" from the X-Files.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#13]
So now the libs are going to whine that we use un necessary and illegal force in interrogating Al queda terrorists I'll bet. Jesus H Christ!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
here's what he has up

The methods employed by the CIA against high-level leaders and operatives of al-Qaida are so severe that senior officials of the FBI have directed bureau agents to stay out of many of the interviews of the high-level detainees, the NYT is reporting Thursday in an exclusive... MORE...

surprised?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
here's what he has up

surprised?

No. Glad.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
here's what he has up

Oh great, please let this not mean that they're going to start an investigation of how the CIA handles interrogation.

[DUh] I mean, we wouldn't want to hurt any of the terrorists feelings. If we just be nice to them maybe they'll tell us what we want to know. Yoooo Hooo! Mr. Terrorist! I brought you some cookies![/DUh]

Personally, any terrorist caught by the CIA deserves  whatever method of interrogation it takes to get information out of them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#17]
MY GOD

Just *WHAT* do they think the CIA does, anyway?  Bake cookies?  They fucking make this country safe for you to live in.  I'm sorry if you don't like what that takes sometimes.

Some people .. a LOT of people .. need to wake up to the reality that bad things go on in this world.  Many of them are unfortunately necessary.  Get over it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#18]
So, the neutered CIA was supposed to gain intelligence and prevent 9-11...

but they cant use racial profiling, they cant use these tactics, they have to follow every law of political correctness, etc.

This sucks.  People are stupid.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#19]
What do you mean a "siren"? Is there an audible sound when there is something coming across the wire that is important?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
MY GOD

Just *WHAT* do they think the CIA does, anyway?  Bake cookies?  They fucking make this country safe for you to live in.  I'm sorry if you don't like what that takes sometimes.

Some people .. a LOT of people .. need to wake up to the reality that bad things go on in this world.  Many of them are unfortunately necessary.  Get over it.

Here, here. Well said.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#21]
The men and women of the CIA get their hands dirty so the soccor moms can go on bitching about whatever the flavor of the day is.  I can't belive that people can be so stupid as to belive that this war will be won by extending an olive branch of peace to these sick bastards.  This war will be won by hurting them.  They understand one thing...PAIN.  I for one say give it to them.  After watching those sick bastards cut Nick Berg's head off, I say kill anything that moves over there.  The realigion of peace my ass.  The US military should be allowed to make it the religion of pieces.  Fuck Islam and Fuck Allah.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:11:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The men and women of the CIA get their hands dirty so the soccor moms can go on bitching about whatever the flavor of the day is.  I can't belive that people can be so stupid as to belive that this war will be won by extending an olive branch of peace to these sick bastards.  This war will be won by hurting them.  They understand one thing...PAIN.  I for one say give it to them.  After watching those sick bastards cut Nick Berg's head off, I say kill anything that moves over there.  The realigion of peace my ass.  The US military should be allowed to make it the religion of pieces.  Fuck Islam and Fuck Allah.

I'm so sick of all the liberal bullshit!!! What the FUCK are they supposed to do to get information out of these terrorists?

*scenario*
You have a know terrorist in your hands. He has information about an upcomming terrorist attack on American citizens and thousands could die. Do you:

A. Give him milk and cookies, play nice with him and hope that he will feel bad about what his terrorist organization is going to do and hope that he will change his mind.

B. Beat the holy fucking living hell out of the rat bastard, knowing full well that this fanatical shit bag is willing to blow himself up as long as it takes as many innocent women and children along with it. Then use WHATEVER coercive means necessary in order to make it talk in time to stop a massacur?

Sadly, it seems that our country has been brainwashed by the liberal fucking hogwash and seem to think that option A would actually work. Mark my words, I fear it's going to take these fucking pig shit scum muslims sawing off the heads of Americans right here on our own soil in large numbers for people to finally start waking up. Be prepared people...SHTF is coming to our home soil...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Drudge is behind the times.  Fox News was reporting that this morning on Fox and Friends.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Drudge is behind the times.  Fox News was reporting that this morning on Fox and Friends.

GunLvr

Drudge was reporting it last night.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Again who gives a fuck, they are by definition unlawful combatants and as such do not have to be afforded the same considerations as POWs under any of the conventions that this country has signed.

So again WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THEY TORTURE TERRORISTS!!!!!!!

THe sheep scream and yell that they want safety and security, neither of wich do they or will they ever really have. Yet at the same time the bitch about the methods used to try and make this country safer and more secure from attacks by those who wish to harm us for no other reason than we are American. Fuck them and the terrorists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top