Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2002 12:28:14 PM EDT
Okay, explain why there are so many rock "stars" that are ugly enough to curl the label on a package of head cheese with good looking babes.  Cases in point include Marilyn Manson and Rose McGowan, and Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson.  What do they possibly see in those wierdos?

Corollary question:  if I wear a flesh body suit, white face paint and red lipstick, will Cindy Crawford have the hots for me?
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Corollary question:  if I wear a flesh body suit, white face paint and red lipstick, will Cindy Crawford have the hots for me?
View Quote

Probably not, but you can dream.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only if you've got a million bucks in your pocket. Everyone has their price [;)]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
They may be attractive on the outside, but 98% of those women are ugly on the inside. Rose and Pam are both well known skanks, I wouldn't want them if they paid me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Marylin said that Rose was so weird that she freaked HIM out.......
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#5]
That aint workin, thats the way to do it, you get yer money for nothin....and yer chicks for free.

Link Posted: 9/9/2002 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude,they are ho magnets.
The rock&roll thing  brings the ho out of any chick it seems.
But trust me I don't think you would be so jealous if you could get your hands on one of these road skanks.[xx(]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The rockers have money and fame, both big attracters for women.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#9]
money, money, money, money....well you get the idea!
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 2:41:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
What does a stripper do with her asshole before she goes to work?
usually she drops him off at band practice.

And it ain't just the rich ones and skanky girls. I don't know what it is but I've seen some seriously HOT women with broke ass loser metal heads.

Probably best to let a few female members answer this one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cases in point include Marilyn Manson and Rose McGowan, and Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson.  What do they possibly see in those wierdo?
View Quote

I've got some good news and some bad news for you.  Good news: Rose McGowan is no longer with Marilyn Manson.  Bad news: Another hotty named [url=www.babelistings.com/FreeGalleries/XXXSpaceGirls/ditavonteese/001.jpg]Dita Von Teese[/url] is his girlfriend now.  [:(]

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:07:22 PM EDT
[#13]
High Mileage, High maintenance, Eye candy skanks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:08:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Marilyn Manson isn't a weirdo, he's just misunderstood.

[img]http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Music/9809/21/marilyn.manson/manson.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow! finally something I know a little more about than the average Bear![size=4][b] "Band Chicks!"[/b][/size=4]
Trust Me when I say that (A.) yes! They go for the "Band Guys" for all the above reasons, But (B.) They mostly go for Them for the "Bad-Boy" image that They(The girls) perceive Them(The Band-Boys) to have. I can't count the Drop-Dead knock-out chicks I've seen with the dumbest, ugliest, scummiest, nastiest, most worthless looser in My life. I have/had worked in and around the Detroit recording scene for better part of 20 years and it still puzzles Me! I've asked, talked to, tried to reason with, explained, and just about everything else I could think of to (A.) get a few Myself!! (B.) try to understand the whole thing!......Never did....Never will! Must be a very low self esteem thing.

Tall Shadow

"Just Me and the pygmy pony, over by the dental floss bush!"        -Frank Zappa
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Its something to do with the musican factor. I have been playing drums professionally since I was 13 years old. In my younger years, I could pick up MOST chicks at the gigs. Ladies see the entertainers as the center of attraction. They will always want part of that action. I don't know what the attraction is, but there is one. I just play Moose, Eagles, VFW halls now for a bunch of old broads now...LOL....Trucker
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

[img]http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Music/9809/21/marilyn.manson/manson.jpg[/img]
View Quote

I wonder what he spends on makeup every month [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Trust Me when I say that (A.) yes! They go for the "Band Guys" for all the above reasons, But (B.) They mostly go for Them for the "Bad-Boy" image that They(The girls) perceive Them(The Band-Boys) to have. I can't count the Drop-Dead knock-out chicks I've seen with the dumbest, ugliest, scummiest, nastiest, most worthless looser in My life.
View Quote

Bingo! And it doesn't end there. The same is true with athletes and sports as well as movie stars, big-bucks business types, etc. Money and power does have some perks.

Although to be fair, Tommy Lee has other errrrrr... "attributes" going for him (there are some things money still can't buy).
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[url]http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Music/9809/21/marilyn.manson/manson.jpg[/url]
View Quote

I wonder what he spends on makeup every month [rolleyes]
View Quote

More than all the members of KISS.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm very disappointed in all of you here.
Not one of you posted any pictures of the babes
that are married to the freaks.
Must I tell you again ?

Post the pictures!

Step 1. Open new browser.
Step 2. Got to search site. Example = google.com
Step 3. Type in name of babe. Example = Heather Locklear
Step 4. find a damn good photo.
Step 5. Post the damn good photo.

Example = [url]http://i.timeinc.net/people/images/specials/bestworst02/coordinate/hlocklear.jpg[/url]
Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora with Heather.

Why Heather, WHY ?
View Quote

Yes legs, WHY? Look at those fugly knees on Heather in that pic you posted.
I guess Richie has her on those knees way too often.
[:D]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I've got some good news and some bad news for you.  Good news: Rose McGowan is no longer with Marilyn Manson.  Bad news: Another hotty named [url=www.babelistings.com/FreeGalleries/XXXSpaceGirls/ditavonteese/001.jpg]Dita Von Teese[/url] is his girlfriend now.  [:(]

USPC40

[url]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/url]
View Quote

OH GOD NO! Dita was my favorite fetish pin up girl after Kate. This is almost as bad as Carmen Electra doing Dennis Rodman.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#24]
"You always wondered what it's like
To go from place to place
So, darlin', take a little ride
On the mixer's face"

Frank Zappa - "Crew Slut"
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Yeah, the girl I loved dumped me for some rock-star wannabe.  Ran into her a few years later. She said he was a stupid lazy asshole who beat her, cheated on her, gave her the clap, and that she's never been so in love with anyone her whole life. Much more interesting than me, I guess.
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 12:28:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Skank of not, Rose McGowan is hot.

How about Rik Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova? Remember him, of The Cars fame? Hardly a match made in heaven.

[img]pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/PaulinaPorizkova02.jpg[/img]

"Just what I needed" is right.
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 6:48:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, I'd agree...

[img]http://www.fasterfind.com/rosemcgowan/vma06.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:08:29 AM EDT
[#28]
[url]http://www.keno.org/stones_lyrics/starfucker.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 6:41:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Regarding Kid Rock, I heard that he was "bigger" than Tommy Lee. [shock]
AB
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:11:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Regarding Kid Rock, I heard that he was "bigger" than Tommy Lee. [shock]
AB
View Quote

Well, if that's true, his small head probably has more brain cells than his big head. [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top