Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2016 6:08:58 AM EST
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/21/us/michigan-kalamazoo-county-shooting-spree/

Kalamazoo, Michigan (CNN)The man accused of killing six people and injuring two more in a Saturday evening shooting rampage in Kalamazoo, Michigan, was an Uber driver who picked up and dropped off passengers between shootings, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

The source, who is not authorized to speak to media, said investigators believe Jason Brian Dalton was even looking for fares after the final shooting of a nearly seven-hour killing rampage.

Lock this up if dupe, but I searched for Uber and shoot
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:15:52 AM EST
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:31:53 AM EST
[#2]
You somehow missed the 5 page thread on this OP?

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:44:04 AM EST
[#3]

Really . . .

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:09:03 AM EST
[#4]
I have always wondered how many of these "sudden personality changes" are caused by people going on new to them, prescription  medication.  Meds like Chantix have strong warnings about personality changes which incude aggression.  Some psychology and psychiatry services don't seem to be too concerned about the risk of side effects.  e.g. The VA was prescribing Chantix to vets with PTSD  returning from Iraq.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:11:05 AM EST
[#5]
I have always wondered how many of these "sudden personality changes" are caused by people going on new to them, prescription  medication.  Meds like Chantix have strong warnings about personality changes which incude aggression.  Some psychology and psychiatry services don't seem to be too concerned about the risk of side effects.  e.g. The VA was prescribing Chantix to vets with PTSD  returning from Iraq.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:51:45 AM EST
[#6]
Lock it up
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:10:24 AM EST
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lock it up
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:14:06 AM EST
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did your other personality post too?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:25:45 AM EST
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:29:35 AM EST
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:32:12 AM EST
[#11]
Quoted:

Chantix, the drug used to help quit smoking? I got some very detailed and vivid dreams while using it, but I didn't go on any shooting sprees or anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chantix, the drug used to help quit smoking? I got some very detailed and vivid dreams while using it, but I didn't go on any shooting sprees or anything.

Well, then you were probably doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:40:52 AM EST
[#12]
Good thing Uber has a no guns policy for their drivers
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:52:50 AM EST
[#13]
As usual, much of safety is perception.  9mm runs about 350 to 400 ft. pounds of energy.  A 3500 lb. Chevy at 40 mph runs about 202,000 foot pounds.  Atleast safety from psychotic episodes comes with small restrictions.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:55:17 AM EST
[#14]
[Racial slur removed - Paul]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top